Oddsmakers give the Atlanta Falcons (1-3) the advantage on Sunday, October 10, 2021 against the New York Jets (1-3). Atlanta is favored by 3 points. An over/under of 45.5 is set for the contest.
Falcons vs Jets predictions
|Jets (+3)||Under (45.5)||Falcons 23 Jets 21|
Last 3 results
Falcons Recent Betting Insights
- Over its last three games, Atlanta has one win against the spread, and is 1-2 overall.
- Atlanta has gone over the total twice in its past three games.
- The Falcons have averaged a total of 49.0 combined points in their last three games, 3.5 greater than this game’s over/under of 45.5.
Jets recent betting insights
- New York has covered the spread once, and is 1-2 overall, over its past three games.
- In its past three games, New York has gone over the total once.
- The Jets and their opponents have combined to score an average of 42.8 combined points in their last three games, 2.7 less than the 45.5 over/under in this matchup.
Falcons vs Jets head-to-head
In the past five matchups between these two teams, Atlanta has a 3-2 advantage over New York. New York has had the scoring advantage in those five matchups, totaling 99 points while Atlanta put up 93.
Falcons vs Jets betting odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite spread odds||Underdog spread odds||Total||Over total odds||Under total odds|
18+ only. New customers only. Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply.
18+ only. Place 5 x €10 bets to get a €20 free bet . Repeat 5 times to get €100 in free bets. New customer offer. Place 5 x €10 or more bets to receive €20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum €100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. New customers using Promo code H30 only, Min £10/€10 stake, min odds 1/2, free bets paid as 2 x £15/€15, free bets credited after settlement of first qualifying bet, free bets will expire 30 days after the qualifying bet is placed, payment method/player/country restrictions apply. Full terms apply. BeGambleAware.
Falcons vs Jets betting insights
- Atlanta has covered the spread one time this season (1-3-0).
- The Falcons are winless against the spread when they are 3-point favorites or more (0-1).
- Games involving Atlanta have hit the over twice this season.
- This year, the Falcons put up 4.0 fewer points per game (19.5) than the Jets allow (23.5).
- Atlanta is 0-2 against the spread and 0-2 overall this season when the team notches more than 23.5 points.
- The Falcons collect 319.5 yards per game, 34.0 fewer yards than the 353.5 the Jets give up per contest.
- New York has gone 1-3-0 against the spread this year.
- The Jets are 1-3 ATS when playing as at least 3-point underdogs.
- Games involving New York have hit the over once this year.
- The Jets score 20.2 fewer points per game (11.8) than the Falcons allow (32.0).
- The Jets average 107.0 fewer yards per game (276.3) than the Falcons allow (383.3).
|274.0||Pass yards against||249.5|
|119.3||Rush yards against||127.3|
CLICK HERE to claim 888 Sport’s new customer offer • 18+ only • Min deposit £/€/$10 • A qualifying bet is a ‘real money’ stake of at least £/€/$10 • Min odds 1/2 (1.50) • Free Bets are credited upon qualifying bet settlement and expire after 7 days • Free Bet stakes are not included in returns • Casino Bonus must be claimed within 7 days, wins are capped at £/€/$500 • To withdraw bonus/related wins, you must wager the bonus amount up to 40 times its value within 14 days • Casino Bonus expires after 60 days • Casino Bonus can be used on selected games in casino only • Restrictions apply to withdrawals, payment methods & countries & full T&Cs apply • BeGambleAware •
Player betting tips
Falcons top players
- Matt Ryan has thrown for 990 yards (108-for-159), with eight touchdowns and three interceptions (247.5 YPG).
- In three of four games this year, Ryan has thrown a touchdown pass, and three of those games included multiple TD passes.
- Mike Davis has run for a team-high 151 yards (37.8 per game) and zero touchdowns. He also has 80 receiving yards on 16 catches and one touchdown.
- Davis has had no rushing touchdowns in four games this year.
- Calvin Ridley has 27 catches (42 targets) and paces his team with 255 receiving yards (63.8 ypg) and one touchdown.
- In one of four games this year, Ridley has had a receiving touchdown, but no games with multiple receiving TDs.
Jets top players
- This season, Zach Wilson has racked up 925 passing yards (231.3 per game) while completing 79 of 139 passes (56.8%), with four touchdowns and eight interceptions.
- Michael Carter has picked up a team-high 127 rushing yards (31.8 per game) and scored one touchdown.
- So far this year Ty Johnson has run for 83 yards on 22 carries (20.8 yards per game).
- This season Corey Davis has 16 catches for a team-high 257 yards (64.3 per game) and three touchdowns.
- Braxton Berrios has been targeted 22 times, and contributed with 150 yards (on 15 catches).
- Keelan Cole has totaled 122 yards on five receptions, averaging 30.5 yards per game.
Powered by Dataskrive