The Philadelphia Eagles (0-0) are 3.5-point underdogs heading into their matchup on Sunday, September 12, 2021 against the Atlanta Falcons (0-0). The over/under is set at 48.5 points for the contest.
Falcons vs Eagles predictions
|Falcons (-3.5)||Over (48.5)||Falcons 27 Eagles 21|
Falcons vs Eagles head-to-head
In the past five matchups between these two squads, Philadelphia has the edge with a 3-2 record over Atlanta. Philadelphia has had the scoring advantage in those five matchups, recording 101 points while Atlanta put up 87.
Falcons vs Eagles betting odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite spread odds||Underdog spread odds||Total||Over total odds||Under total odds|
18+ only • Max Bet £5 • £10 deposit using promo code • Free bets are granted within 72 hours and expires after 7 days • Free bet stakes not included in returns • Deposit balance is available for withdrawal at any time. withdrawal restrictions & full T&C’s apply • BeGambleAware •
18+ only. New customers only. Min deposit £5. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. Place 5 x €10 bets to get a €20 free bet . Repeat 5 times to get €100 in free bets. New customer offer. Place 5 x €10 or more bets to receive €20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum €100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. New customers only. First single & e/w bet only. Odds of 1/1 or greater. 2 x £10 bet tokens. Free bet stakes not included in returns. Free bets exclude virtuals. Free bets are non withdrawable. No free bet expiry. Eligibility restrictions and further T&Cs apply. Begambleaware.org
Falcons vs Eagles betting insights
- Atlanta’s record against the spread last season was 7-9-0.
- The Falcons did not lose ATS (1-0) as a 3.5-point favorite or greater last season.
- There were seven Atlanta games (out of 16) that hit the over last season.
- The Falcons averaged just 1.3 fewer points per game (24.8) than the Eagles gave up (26.1) last year.
- When Atlanta scored over 26.1 points last season, it was 5-1 against the spread and 3-3 overall.
- The Falcons averaged only 5.3 more yards per game (368.4) than the Eagles gave up per matchup (363.1) last season.
- In games that Atlanta amassed more than 363.1 yards last season, the team was 5-5 against the spread and 2-8 overall.
- Against the spread, Philadelphia was 6-10-0 last season.
- Against the spread, as underdogs of 3.5 points or greater, the Eagles went 5-3 last season.
- Philadelphia had seven of its 16 games hit the over last year.
- The Eagles scored 20.9 points per game last year, five fewer than the Falcons allowed (25.9).
- When Philadelphia put up over 25.9 points last year, it was 1-2 against the spread and 0-3 overall.
- The Eagles racked up 63.7 fewer yards per game (334.8) than the Falcons allowed (398.5) per contest last season.
- Philadelphia was 1-3 against the spread and 2-2 overall when the team piled up more than 398.5 yards last season.
|307.4||Pass yards against||257.6|
|104.9||Rush yards against||125.8|
Player betting tips
Falcons top players
- Matt Ryan recorded 4,581 passing yards (286.3 yards per game) with a 65% completion percentage last year (407-of-626), while throwing 26 touchdowns and 11 interceptions.
- Mike Davis took 165 attempts for 642 rushing yards a season ago (40.1 yards per game) while scoring six touchdowns. He also caught 59 passes for 373 yards (23.3 receiving yards per game) with two touchdowns through the air.
- Last season Cordarrelle Patterson rushed for 232 yards on 64 carries (14.5 ypg), with one rushing touchdown.
- Calvin Ridley reeled in 90 passes for 1,374 yards last season and scored nine touchdowns. He was targeted 143 times and averaged 85.9 yards per game.
- Russell Gage tacked on 786 yards on 72 grabs and four touchdowns. He was targeted 110 times and averaged 49.1 receiving yards per game last year.
- Hayden Hurst collected 571 yards on 56 catches with six touchdowns last year, averaging 35.7 yards per game on 88 targets.
- Last season, Deion Jones racked up 4.5 sacks, 11 TFL, 139 tackles, and two interceptions.
- Foyesade Oluokun’s 2020 campaign saw him total 156 tackles, 5.5 TFL, three sacks, and two interceptions.
- Fabian Moreau picked off two passes and tacked on 11 tackles and three passes defended last season.
Eagles top players
- Gardner Minshew recorded 2,259 passing yards (141.2 yards per game) with a 66.1% completion percentage last year (216-of-327), while throwing 16 touchdowns and five interceptions.
- Miles Sanders took 164 carries for 867 rushing yards a season ago (54.2 yards per game) while scoring six touchdowns.
- Last year Boston Scott rushed for 374 yards on 80 carries (23.4 ypg), with one rushing touchdown.
- Dallas Goedert grabbed 46 passes for 524 yards last season with three touchdowns. He was targeted 65 times, and averaged 43.7 yards per game.
- Greg Ward also chipped in with 419 yards on 53 grabs and six touchdowns. He was targeted 79 times and averaged 26.2 receiving yards per game last year.
- Last season Jalen Reagor caught 31 passes on 54 targets for 396 yards and one touchdown, averaging 33 receiving yards per game.
- Last season Brandon Graham registered eight sacks, 15 TFL and 57 tackles.
- Eric Wilson racked up 182 tackles, nine TFL, three sacks, and three interceptions over his 2020 campaign.
Powered by Dataskrive