Oddsmakers expect a close game when the Philadelphia Eagles (4-6) take on the New Orleans Saints (5-4) as only 1.5-point favorites on Sunday, November 21, 2021. The over/under is set at 43.5 points for the outing.
Eagles vs Saints predictions
|Saints (+1.5)||Over (43.5)||Saints 24 Eagles 23|
Last three results
Eagles recent betting insights
- In its past three games, Philadelphia has two wins against the spread, and is 2-1 overall.
- In its past three games, Philadelphia has hit the over twice.
- The Eagles’ scoring over their last three games is 3.8 points more than the 43.5 total given for this matchup.
Saints recent betting insights
- New Orleans has covered the spread twice, and is 1-2 overall, over its past three games.
- New Orleans’ past three games have gone over the total.
- The Saints and their opponents have combined to score an average of 44.7 combined points over their last three games, 1.2 more than the 43.5 over/under in this matchup.
Eagles vs Saints head-to-head
New Orleans holds an edge against Philadelphia over the last five meetings between these two teams, recording a 3-2 record in those games. In those games against the Saints, the Eagles have a 1-0 record against the spread while that contest outpaced the total. New Orleans totaled 132 points in those five outings compared to Philadelphia’s 108.
Eagles vs Saints betting odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite spread odds||Underdog spread odds||Total||Over total odds||Under total odds|
18+ only. New customers only. Min deposit £5. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. Place 5 x €10 bets to get a €20 free bet . Repeat 5 times to get €100 in free bets. New customer offer. Place 5 x €10 or more bets to receive €20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum €100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. New customers using Promo code H30 only, Min £10/€10 stake, min odds 1/2, free bets paid as 2 x £15/€15, free bets credited after settlement of first qualifying bet, free bets will expire 30 days after the qualifying bet is placed, payment method/player/country restrictions apply. Full terms apply. BeGambleAware.
Eagles vs Saints betting insights
- Philadelphia has covered the spread five times over 10 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 1.5-point favorites or more, the Eagles have a perfect ATS record of 1-0.
- Philadelphia games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under five times this season.
- This year, the Eagles put up 5.9 more points per game (25.7) than the Saints allow (19.8).
- Philadelphia is 5-4 against the spread and 4-5 overall this season when the team puts up more than 19.8 points.
- The Eagles average only 12.3 more yards per game (350.1), than the Saints allow per matchup (337.8).
- Philadelphia is 3-3 against the spread and 3-3 overall when the team amasses over 337.8 yards.
- New Orleans has put together a 5-4-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Saints are 4-0 ATS when playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- This year, five of New Orleans’ games have gone over the point total.
- The Saints score just 1.6 more points per game (24.7) than the Eagles give up (23.1).
- When New Orleans puts up more than 23.1 points, it is 4-1 against the spread and 4-1 overall.
- The Saints rack up 29.5 fewer yards per game (321.1) than the Eagles give up (350.6).
- In games that New Orleans amasses more than 350.6 yards, the team is 3-2 against the spread and 2-3 overall.
|247.0||Pass yards against||280.4|
|117.3||Rush yards against||72.9|
How to live stream Eagles vs Saints online
Bet365* are streaming a selection of games during the NFL 2021 season live for account holders. Those interested in watching NFL games live online can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Register’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘Live’ option at the top of the homepage and select your desired event with a play symbol next to it.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of publication.
CLICK HERE to claim. 18+ only. New customers using Promo code H30 only. Min £10/€10 stake, min odds 1/2, free bets paid as 2 x £15/€15, free bets credited after settlement of first qualifying bet, free bets will expire 30 days after the qualifying bet is placed, payment method/player/country restrictions apply. Full terms apply. BeGambleAware.
Player betting tips
Eagles top players
- Jalen Hurts has thrown for 2,159 yards (184-for-296), with 13 touchdowns and five interceptions (215.9 YPG). He’s also run the ball 97 times for a team-high 547 yards and five scores, averaging 54.7 yards per game.
- Hurts has had a passing touchdown in seven of 10 games this season, with multiple passing TDs in five of them.
- Hurts has had a rushing touchdown in three games this season, including multiple rushing TDs twice.
- Devonta Smith has been targeted 68 times and has 42 catches, leading his team with 603 yards (60.3 ypg) while hauling in four touchdowns.
- Smith has had a receiving touchdown in three of 10 games this season, and multiple receiving TDs once.
|Name||Pass Yds||Pass TDs||Rush Yds||Rush TDs||Rec Yds||Rec TDs|
|Jalen Hurts||218.5 (-116)||–||47.5 (-113)||–||–||–|
|Devonta Smith||–||–||–||–||66.5 (-116)||–|
Saints top players
- Trevor Siemian has 706 passing yards (78.4 per game) and a 57.7% completion percentage, throwing five touchdown passes and zero interceptions.
- Alvin Kamara has taken 146 attempts for a team-leading 530 rushing yards (58.9 per game) while scoring three touchdowns. He’s also caught 32 passes for a team-high 310 yards with four touchdowns through the air.
- Mark Ingram II has run for 411 yards on 121 carries (41.1 yards per game), with two touchdowns on the ground.
- This season Deonte Harris has 24 catches for a team-high 407 yards (45.2 per game) and two touchdowns.
- Marquez Callaway has also added 346 yards on 24 catches and five touchdowns. He has been targeted 43 times and averages 38.4 receiving yards.
|Name||Pass Yds||Pass TDs||Rush Yds||Rush TDs||Rec Yds||Rec TDs|
|Trevor Siemian||203.5 (-113)||–||2.5 (-115)||–||–||–|
|Alvin Kamara||–||–||53.5 (-114)||–||28.5 (-110)||–|
|Deonte Harris||–||–||4.5 (+100)||–||35.5 (-115)||–|
Powered by Data Skrive