AFC East opponents meet when the Miami Dolphins (3-7) visit the New York Jets (2-7) on Sunday, November 21, 2021 at MetLife Stadium. Miami is favored by 3 points. The over/under is 44.5 for this game.
Dolphins vs Jets predictions
|Dolphins (-3)||Over (44.5)||Dolphins 25 Jets 22|
Last three results
Dolphins recent betting insights
- In its past three contests, Miami has two wins against the spread, and is 2-1 overall.
- Miami’s past three contests have not hit the over.
- The Dolphins’ scoring over their last three games is 1.8 points more than the 44.5 total given for this matchup.
Jets recent betting insights
- New York has covered the spread once, and is 1-2 overall, in its last three contests.
- In its past three games, New York has hit the over.
- The Jets have averaged a total of 45.5 combined points in their last three games, 1.0 greater than this game’s over/under of 44.5.
Dolphins vs Jets head-to-head
In the last five meetings between these two teams, Miami holds a 4-1 advantage over New York. The Dolphins have a 2-0 record against the spread in those games against the Jets, with the two squads failing to go over the total once. Miami outscored New York 104-49 in those five head-to-head matchups.
Dolphins vs Jets betting odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite spread odds||Underdog spread odds||Total||Over total odds||Under total odds|
18+ only. New customers only. Min deposit £5. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. Place 5 x €10 bets to get a €20 free bet . Repeat 5 times to get €100 in free bets. New customer offer. Place 5 x €10 or more bets to receive €20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum €100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. New customers using Promo code H30 only, Min £10/€10 stake, min odds 1/2, free bets paid as 2 x £15/€15, free bets credited after settlement of first qualifying bet, free bets will expire 30 days after the qualifying bet is placed, payment method/player/country restrictions apply. Full terms apply. BeGambleAware.
Dolphins vs Jets betting insights
- Miami has covered the spread five times this season (5-4-1).
- The Dolphins are a perfect 1-0 ATS when playing as at least 3-point favorites.
- Miami’s games have gone over the total four times this season.
- The Dolphins rack up 15.2 fewer points per game (17.7) than the Jets surrender (32.9).
- The Dolphins collect 114.4 fewer yards per game (302.7) than the Jets give up per outing (417.1).
- New York has gone 2-7-0 against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 3-point underdogs or more, the Jets have an ATS record of just 2-7.
- This season, six of New York’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Jets average 7.3 fewer points per game (17.9) than the Dolphins allow (25.2).
- New York is 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 overall when the team puts up more than 25.2 points.
- The Jets collect 333.0 yards per game, 50.1 fewer yards than the 383.1 the Dolphins give up.
- New York is 1-1 against the spread and 1-1 overall when the team totals over 383.1 yards.
|290.8||Pass yards against||299.3|
|109.3||Rush yards against||133.9|
How to live stream Dolphins vs Jets online
Bet365* are streaming a selection of games during the NFL 2021 season live for account holders. Those interested in watching NFL games live online can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Register’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘Live’ option at the top of the homepage and select your desired event with a play symbol next to it.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of publication.
CLICK HERE to claim. 18+ only. New customers using Promo code H30 only. Min £10/€10 stake, min odds 1/2, free bets paid as 2 x £15/€15, free bets credited after settlement of first qualifying bet, free bets will expire 30 days after the qualifying bet is placed, payment method/player/country restrictions apply. Full terms apply. BeGambleAware.
Player betting tips
Dolphins top players
- Jacoby Brissett has 1,283 yards through the air (128.3 per game) and a 62.7% completion percentage (141-for-225), pitching five touchdown passes and four interceptions.
- Brissett has thrown for a touchdown three times this season in 10 games played, including multiple TD passes twice.
- Myles Gaskin has churned out a team-leading 344 rushing yards (34.4 per game) and racked up one touchdown. He has tacked on 38 catches for 202 yards (also a team high) with three receiving touchdowns.
- Gaskin has had a rushing touchdown in one game this year, but no games with multiple rushing TDs.
- Jaylen Waddle has racked up 60 receptions for 557 yards, best on his team, and three touchdowns. He has been targeted 84 times, and averages 55.7 receiving yards per game.
- Waddle has caught a touchdown pass twice this season, out of 10 games played, and had multiple TD receptions once.
|Name||Pass Yds||Pass TDs||Rush Yds||Rush TDs||Rec Yds||Rec TDs|
|Jacoby Brissett||85.5 (-113)||–||6.5 (+100)||–||–||–|
|Myles Gaskin||–||–||52.5 (-119)||–||22.5 (-113)||–|
|Jaylen Waddle||–||–||–||–||63.5 (-111)||–|
Jets top players
- This campaign, Zach Wilson has put up 1,168 passing yards (129.8 per game) while completing 104 of 181 passes (57.5%), with four touchdowns and nine interceptions.
- Michael Carter has churned out a team-high 367 rushing yards (40.8 per game) and scored four touchdowns. He has tacked on 31 catches for 306 yards, also tops on the team.
- So far this season Ty Johnson has run for 139 yards on 41 carries (15.4 yards per game), with one touchdown. Johnson also makes an impact in the passing game, catching 24 passes for 263 (29.2 yards per game) while scoring two touchdowns.
- Corey Davis has been targeted 49 times and has 29 catches, leading his team with 442 yards (49.1 per game) while hauling in four touchdowns.
- Keelan Cole is averaging 30.6 yards per game, with 17 catches for 275 yards.
|Name||Pass Yds||Pass TDs||Rush Yds||Rush TDs||Rec Yds||Rec TDs|
|Zach Wilson||224.5 (-117)||1.5 (+103)||9.5 (-124)||–||–||–|
|Michael Carter||–||–||52.5 (-112)||–||25.5 (-113)||–|
|Corey Davis||–||–||–||–||61.5 (-114)||–|
Powered by Data Skrive