A pair of struggling teams meet when the Miami Dolphins (1-4), losers of four in a row, square off against the Jacksonville Jaguars (0-5), who are on a five-game losing streak, on Sunday, October 17, 2021 at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium. Jacksonville is a 3.5-point underdog in the matchup. The point total for the outing is set at 47.5.
Dolphins vs Jaguars predictions
|Jaguars (+3.5)||Over (47.5)||Dolphins 25 Jaguars 22|
Dolphins vs Jaguars betting offer
CLICK HERE to claim • 18+ only • Max Bet £5 • £10 deposit using promo code • Free bets are granted within 72 hours and expires after 7 days • Free bet stakes not included in returns • Deposit balance is available for withdrawal at any time. withdrawal restrictions & full T&C’s apply • BeGambleAware •
Last 3 results
Dolphins Recent Betting Insights
- Over its past three contests, Miami has one win against the spread, and is 0-3 overall.
- Miami has hit the over in each of its past three contests.
- The Dolphins average total over the last three games is 2.5 points fewer than the 47.5 over/under listed for this matchup.
Jaguars recent betting insights
- Jacksonville has one win against the spread, and is 0-3 overall, in its past three contests.
- In Jacksonville’s past three contests, it has hit the over once.
- The Jaguars total over the last three games is 1.2 points greater than the 47.5 total given for this matchup.
Dolphins vs Jaguars head-to-head
Miami holds a 3-2 advantage over Jacksonville in the past five meetings between these two teams. The Dolphins are 1-0 against the spread in those games against the Jaguars while the two teams haven’t managed to go over the total. Miami has had the upper hand scoring in those five matchups, scoring 109 points while Jacksonville notched 69.
Dolphins vs Jaguars betting odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite spread odds||Underdog spread odds||Total||Over total odds||Under total odds|
18+ only • Max Bet £5 • £10 deposit using promo code • Free bets are granted within 72 hours and expires after 7 days • Free bet stakes not included in returns • Deposit balance is available for withdrawal at any time. withdrawal restrictions & full T&C’s apply • BeGambleAware •
18+ only. New customers only. Min deposit £5. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. Place 5 x €10 bets to get a €20 free bet . Repeat 5 times to get €100 in free bets. New customer offer. Place 5 x €10 or more bets to receive €20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum €100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. New customers only. First single & e/w bet only. Odds of 1/1 or greater. 2 x £10 bet tokens. Free bet stakes not included in returns. Free bets exclude virtuals. Free bets are non withdrawable. No free bet expiry. Eligibility restrictions and further T&Cs apply. Begambleaware.org
Dolphins vs Jaguars betting insights
- Miami has covered the spread in a game two times this season (2-3-0).
- Miami’s games have gone over the total three times this season.
- The Dolphins put up 15.8 points per game, 14.6 fewer than the Jaguars surrender per contest (30.4).
- The Dolphins rack up 261.8 yards per game, 146.6 fewer yards than the 408.4 the Jaguars allow per matchup.
- Jacksonville has covered the spread one time this year (1-4-0).
- The Jaguars are 1-3 ATS when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- This season, Jacksonville’s games have hit the over twice.
- The Jaguars rack up 12.2 fewer points per game (18.6) than the Dolphins surrender (30.8).
- The Jaguars collect 74.2 fewer yards per game (348.0) than the Dolphins allow (422.2).
|305.2||Pass yards against||296.0|
|133.6||Rush yards against||121.8|
How to live stream Dolphins vs Jaguars online
Bet365* are streaming a selection of games during the NFL 2021 season live for account holders. Those interested in watching NFL games live online can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Register’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘Live’ option at the top of the homepage and select your desired event with a play symbol next to it.
Player betting tips
Dolphins top players
- This year Jacoby Brissett has 858 passing yards (171.6 yards per game) while going 103-for-158 (65.2%) and tossing four touchdowns with two interceptions. He has added 57 rushing yards and one touchdown, averaging 11.4 yards per game.
- Brissett has had a passing touchdown in two of five games this year, and had multiple passing TDs both times.
- Myles Gaskin has taken 34 attempts for a team-high 167 rushing yards (33.4 per game). He’s also caught 22 passes for 131 yards with two touchdowns through the air.
- Gaskin has not found paydirt on the ground this year in five games.
- DeVante Parker has grabbed 17 passes for a team-high 242 yards plus one touchdown. He averages 48.4 receiving yards per game.
- Parker has one touchdown catch this year, in five games.
Jaguars top players
- Trevor Lawrence has thrown for 1,146 yards while completing 59.4% of his passes, with six touchdowns and eight interceptions (229.2 yards per game). He’s also his team’s leading rusher, with 24 carries for 110 yards and two touchdowns.
- James Robinson has run for a team-high 387 yards on 67 carries (77.4 yards per game) and four touchdowns. He also has 88 receiving yards on 14 catches .
- Laviska Shenault Jr. has reeled in 20 passes for a team best 252 yards. He has been targeted 31 times, and averages 50.4 yards per game.
- Marvin Jones Jr.’s stat line this year shows 21 catches for 243 yards and two touchdowns. He puts up 48.6 receiving yards per game.
- Dan Arnold has caught 15 passes on 21 targets for 177 yards, averaging 35.4 yards per game.
Powered by Dataskrive