The Indianapolis Colts (0-3) take a three-game losing streak into a matchup with the Miami Dolphins (1-2) on Sunday, October 3, 2021 at Hard Rock Stadium. Miami is just a 2-point favorite in the game. The over/under is set at 42.5 points for the game.
Dolphins vs Colts predictions
|Dolphins (-2)||Over (42.5)||Dolphins 26 Colts 18|
Dolphins vs Colts head-to-head
Indianapolis has a 3-2 advantage over Miami in the last five matchups between these two teams. Indianapolis outscored Miami 100-96 in those five head-to-head matchups.
Dolphins vs Colts betting odds
|Favourite||Spread||Favourite spread odds||Underdog spread odds||Total||Over total odds||Under total odds|
18+ only • Max Bet £5 • £10 deposit using promo code • Free bets are granted within 72 hours and expires after 7 days • Free bet stakes not included in returns • Deposit balance is available for withdrawal at any time. withdrawal restrictions & full T&C’s apply • BeGambleAware •
18+ only. New customers only. Min deposit £5. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. Place 5 x €10 bets to get a €20 free bet . Repeat 5 times to get €100 in free bets. New customer offer. Place 5 x €10 or more bets to receive €20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum €100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. New customers only. First single & e/w bet only. Odds of 1/1 or greater. 2 x £10 bet tokens. Free bet stakes not included in returns. Free bets exclude virtuals. Free bets are non withdrawable. No free bet expiry. Eligibility restrictions and further T&Cs apply. Begambleaware.org
Dolphins vs Colts betting insights
- Miami has put together a record of 2-1-0 against the spread this season.
- Games involving Miami have hit the over once this season.
- The Dolphins put up 11.7 fewer points per game (15.0) than the Colts allow (26.7).
- The Dolphins average 105.0 fewer yards per game (268.3), than the Colts give up per outing (373.3).
- Indianapolis has covered the spread once in three games with a set spread.
- The Colts have an ATS record of 1-2 when playing as at least 2-point underdogs.
- This year, Indianapolis’ games have hit the over once.
- The Colts average 8.6 fewer points per game (18.7) than the Dolphins surrender (27.3).
- The Colts average 83.0 fewer yards per game (318.3) than the Dolphins give up per matchup (401.3).
|282.0||Pass yards against||243.0|
|136.0||Rush yards against||140.3|
How to live stream Dolphins vs Colts online
Bet365* are streaming a selection of games during the NFL 2021 season live for account holders. Those interested in watching NFL games live online can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Register’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘Live’ option at the top of the homepage and select your desired event with a play symbol next to it.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of publication.
CLICK HERE to claim 888 Sport’s new customer offer • 18+ only • Min deposit £/€/$10 • A qualifying bet is a ‘real money’ stake of at least £/€/$10 • Min odds 1/2 (1.50) • Free Bets are credited upon qualifying bet settlement and expire after 7 days • Free Bet stakes are not included in returns • Casino Bonus must be claimed within 7 days, wins are capped at £/€/$500 • To withdraw bonus/related wins, you must wager the bonus amount up to 40 times its value within 14 days • Casino Bonus expires after 60 days • Casino Bonus can be used on selected games in casino only • Restrictions apply to withdrawals, payment methods & countries & full T&Cs apply • BeGambleAware •
Player betting tips
Dolphins top players
- Jacoby Brissett has thrown for 384 yards while connecting on 62.9% of his passes (56-for-89), with zero touchdowns and one interception (128.0 yards per game). He’s also run the ball 13 times for 49 yards and one touchdown.
- In three games this year, Brissett has zero passing touchdowns.
- Myles Gaskin has racked up a team-leading 139 rushing yards (46.3 YPG). He has augmented his performance with 12 catches for 57 yards .
- Gaskin has had no rushing touchdowns in three games this season.
- Jaylen Waddle has racked up 22 receptions for 167 yards, best on his team, and one touchdown. He has been targeted 26 times, and averages 55.7 receiving yards per game.
- In one of three games this season, Waddle has had a receiving touchdown, but no games with multiple receiving TDs.
Colts top players
- This year Carson Wentz has put up 692 passing yards (230.7 per game) while going 64-for-106 (60.4%) and throwing for three touchdowns with one interception. He has tacked on 60 rushing yards on nine carries.
- Jonathan Taylor has racked up a team-high 171 rushing yards (57.0 per game). He has tacked on eight catches for 70 yards .
- Nyheim Hines has put up 64 rushing yards on 16 carries (21.3 yards per game), with one touchdown on the ground. He also has 12 catches for 119 yards (a team high).
- Michael Pittman Jr. has reeled in 17 passes for a team-high 220 yards. He has been targeted 28 times, and averages 73.3 yards per game.
- Zach Pascal is averaging 37.3 receiving yards per game, racking up 11 receptions (18 targets) for 112 yards and three touchdowns.
Powered by Dataskrive