Oddsmakers give the Dallas Cowboys (4-1) a reasonable chance to keep their four-game winning streak going, as they are favored by 4 points in a matchup against the New England Patriots (2-3) on Sunday, October 17, 2021 at Gillette Stadium. The total for this game has been set at 52 points.
Cowboys vs Patriots predictions
|Cowboys (-4)||Under (52)||Cowboys 31 Patriots 17|
Last 3 results
Cowboys Recent Betting Insights
- Over its last three games, Dallas has covered the spread each time, and is 3-0 overall.
- Dallas’ past three contests have gone over the total.
- The Cowboys and their opponents have combined to score an average of 51.8 points over their last three games, 0.2 less than the 52 over/under in this matchup.
Patriots recent betting insights
- New England has one win against the spread, and is 1-2 overall, in its past three games.
- New England has hit the over once in its past three games.
- The Patriots and their opponents have combined to score an average of 44.0 combined points in their last three games, 8.0 less than the 52 over/under in this matchup.
Cowboys vs Patriots head-to-head
In the last five matchups between these two squads, New England holds the edge with a 5-0 record over Dallas. New England outscored Dallas 123-58 in those five head-to-head matchups.
Cowboys vs Patriots betting odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite spread odds||Underdog spread odds||Total||Over total odds||Under total odds|
18+ only. New customers only. Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply.
18+ only. Place 5 x €10 bets to get a €20 free bet . Repeat 5 times to get €100 in free bets. New customer offer. Place 5 x €10 or more bets to receive €20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum €100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. New customers using Promo code H30 only, Min £10/€10 stake, min odds 1/2, free bets paid as 2 x £15/€15, free bets credited after settlement of first qualifying bet, free bets will expire 30 days after the qualifying bet is placed, payment method/player/country restrictions apply. Full terms apply. BeGambleAware.
Cowboys vs Patriots betting insights
- Dallas is a perfect 5-0-0 against the spread this season.
- The Cowboys are a perfect 2-0 ATS when playing as at least 4-point favorites.
- Dallas games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under four times this season.
- This year, the Cowboys rack up 15.6 more points per game (34.0) than the Patriots give up (18.4).
- Dallas is 5-0 against the spread and 4-1 overall this season when the team scores more than 18.4 points.
- The Cowboys rack up 439.6 yards per game, 122.0 more yards than the 317.6 the Patriots give up per contest.
- In games that Dallas picks up more than 317.6 yards, the team is 5-0 against the spread and 4-1 overall.
- New England has covered the spread two times over five games with a set spread.
- The Patriots are a perfect 1-0 ATS when playing as at least 4-point underdogs.
- This year, New England’s games have hit the over once.
- This season the Patriots put up 4.2 fewer points per game (19.2) than the Cowboys allow (23.4).
- When New England records more than 23.4 points, it is 1-1 against the spread and 2-0 overall.
- The Patriots collect 70.6 fewer yards per game (319.8) than the Cowboys give up per matchup (390.4).
|327.6||Pass yards against||224.2|
|79.4||Rush yards against||111.0|
How to live stream Cowboys vs Patriots online
Bet365* are streaming a selection of games during the NFL 2021 season live for account holders. Those interested in watching NFL games live online can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Register’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘Live’ option at the top of the homepage and select your desired event with a play symbol next to it.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of publication.
CLICK HERE to claim 888 Sport’s new customer offer • 18+ only • Min deposit £/€/$10 • A qualifying bet is a ‘real money’ stake of at least £/€/$10 • Min odds 1/2 (1.50) • Free Bets are credited upon qualifying bet settlement and expire after 7 days • Free Bet stakes are not included in returns • Casino Bonus must be claimed within 7 days, wins are capped at £/€/$500 • To withdraw bonus/related wins, you must wager the bonus amount up to 40 times its value within 14 days • Casino Bonus expires after 60 days • Casino Bonus can be used on selected games in casino only • Restrictions apply to withdrawals, payment methods & countries & full T&Cs apply • BeGambleAware •
Player betting tips
Cowboys top players
- Dak Prescott has 1,368 passing yards (273.6 per game) and a 73.9% completion percentage (122-for-165), pitching 13 touchdown passes and three interceptions. He also has 60 rushing yards on 19 attempts .
- Prescott has had a passing touchdown in four of five games this season, with multiple passing TDs in four of them.
- Ezekiel Elliott has taken 85 carries for a team-high 452 rushing yards (90.4 YPG) and five touchdowns.
- Elliott has had at least one trip to the end zone as a runner in four games this year, with multiple rushing TDs once.
- CeeDee Lamb has 24 receptions for a team-high 348 yards (69.6 per game) and two touchdowns.
- Lamb has had a touchdown catch twice this year, out of five games played, but he did not have multiple TD receptions in either of those games.
Patriots top players
- This year Mac Jones has put up 1,243 passing yards (248.6 per game) while going 135-for-190 (71.1%) and throwing for five touchdowns with five interceptions.
- Damien Harris has 63 carries for a team-high 230 rushing yards (46.0 per game) and two touchdowns.
- Jakobi Meyers has hauled in 31 passes for a team-high 302 yards. He has been targeted 46 times, and averages 60.4 yards per game.
- Hunter Henry has hauled in 20 catches for 216 yards (43.2 per game) and two touchdowns.
- Kendrick Bourne is averaging 41.4 receiving yards per game, racking up 17 receptions (22 targets) for 207 yards and one touchdown.
Powered by Dataskrive