The Dallas Cowboys (3-1) bring a three-game winning streak into a matchup against the New York Giants (1-3) on Sunday, October 10, 2021 at AT&T Stadium. Dallas is favored by a touchdown. A total of 52 points has been set for this matchup.
Cowboys vs Giants predictions
|Cowboys (-7)||Under (52)||Cowboys 37 Giants 13|
Last 3 results
Cowboys Recent Betting Insights
- Over its past three games, Dallas has covered the spread each time, and is 3-0 overall.
- Dallas has gone over the total twice in its past three contests.
- The Cowboys and their opponents have combined to score an average of 52.3 points over their last three games, 0.3 more than the 52 over/under in this matchup.
Giants recent betting insights
- Over its past three games, New York has two wins against the spread, and is 1-2 overall.
- In its past three contests, New York has gone over the total twice.
- The Giants total over the last three games is 8.2 points fewer than the 52 total listed for this matchup.
Cowboys vs Giants head-to-head
Dallas holds a 4-1 advantage over New York in the last five meetings between these two teams. The Giants have a 2-0 record against the spread in those games against the Cowboys, with the two squads going over the point total on one occasion. Dallas scored 164 points in those five matchups compared to New York’s 127.
Cowboys vs Giants betting odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite spread odds||Underdog spread odds||Total||Over total odds||Under total odds|
18+ only • Max Bet £5 • £10 deposit using promo code • Free bets are granted within 72 hours and expires after 7 days • Free bet stakes not included in returns • Deposit balance is available for withdrawal at any time. withdrawal restrictions & full T&C’s apply • BeGambleAware •
18+ only. New customers only. Min deposit £5. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. Place 5 x €10 bets to get a €20 free bet . Repeat 5 times to get €100 in free bets. New customer offer. Place 5 x €10 or more bets to receive €20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum €100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. New customers only. First single & e/w bet only. Odds of 1/1 or greater. 2 x £10 bet tokens. Free bet stakes not included in returns. Free bets exclude virtuals. Free bets are non withdrawable. No free bet expiry. Eligibility restrictions and further T&Cs apply. Begambleaware.org
Cowboys vs Giants betting insights
- Dallas has covered the spread four times over four games with a set spread.
- This season, three of Dallas’ games have gone over the point total.
- The Cowboys score 31.5 points per game, 7.7 more than the Giants give up per outing (23.8).
- When Dallas scores more than 23.8 points, it is 3-0 against the spread and 2-1 overall.
- The Cowboys collect 420.8 yards per game, 38.8 more yards than the 382.0 the Giants give up per contest.
- In games that Dallas churns out over 382.0 yards, the team is 3-0 against the spread and 2-1 overall.
- New York is 2-2-0 against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 7-point underdogs or more, the Giants have a perfect ATS record of 1-0.
- Games involving New York have hit the over twice this year.
- This season the Giants average 3.5 fewer points per game (20.8) than the Cowboys give up (24.3).
- New York is 2-0 against the spread and 1-1 overall in games when it records more than 24.3 points.
- The Giants rack up just 12.3 fewer yards per game (384.0) than the Cowboys allow per matchup (396.3).
|336.0||Pass yards against||269.5|
|81.0||Rush yards against||122.8|
How to live stream Cowboys vs Giants online
Bet365* are streaming a selection of games during the NFL 2021 season live for account holders. Those interested in watching NFL games live online can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Register’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘Live’ option at the top of the homepage and select your desired event with a play symbol next to it.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of publication.
CLICK HERE to claim 888 Sport’s new customer offer • 18+ only • Min deposit £/€/$10 • A qualifying bet is a ‘real money’ stake of at least £/€/$10 • Min odds 1/2 (1.50) • Free Bets are credited upon qualifying bet settlement and expire after 7 days • Free Bet stakes are not included in returns • Casino Bonus must be claimed within 7 days, wins are capped at £/€/$500 • To withdraw bonus/related wins, you must wager the bonus amount up to 40 times its value within 14 days • Casino Bonus expires after 60 days • Casino Bonus can be used on selected games in casino only • Restrictions apply to withdrawals, payment methods & countries & full T&Cs apply • BeGambleAware •
Player betting tips
Cowboys top players
- Dak Prescott has registered 1,066 passing yards (266.5 per game) while completing 100 of 133 passes (75.2%), with 10 touchdowns and two interceptions. He has tacked on 54 rushing yards , averaging 13.5 per game.
- In three of four games this season, Prescott has thrown a touchdown pass, and three of those games included multiple TD passes.
- Ezekiel Elliott has taken 64 attempts for a team-leading 342 rushing yards (85.5 YPG) and four touchdowns.
- Elliott has rushed for at least one touchdown three times this season, including one game with multiple rushing TDs.
- CeeDee Lamb has reeled in 20 passes for a team-high 264 yards plus one touchdown. He averages 66.0 receiving yards per game.
- In one of four games this year, Lamb has had a receiving touchdown, but no games with multiple receiving TDs.
Giants top players
- This season Daniel Jones has put up 1,184 passing yards (296.0 per game) while going 96-for-144 (66.7%) and throwing for four touchdowns with one interception. He has added a team-high 188 rushing yards on 27 carries with two touchdowns.
- Saquon Barkley has rushed for 186 yards on 52 carries (46.5 yards per game), with two rushing touchdowns. Barkley also figures heavily in the passing game, catching 14 passes for a team-high 130 (32.5 per game) while scoring one touchdown.
- This year Kenny Golladay has 17 receptions and leads the team with 282 yards (70.5 per game).
- Sterling Shepard has been targeted 22 times, and added 223 yards (on 18 catches) and one touchdown.
Powered by Dataskrive