The Dallas Cowboys (9-4) are 10.5-point favorites when they visit the New York Giants (4-9) in an NFC East matchup on Sunday, December 19, 2021 at MetLife Stadium. The game’s point total is set at 44.5.
Cowboys vs Giants predictions
|Cowboys (-10.5)||Over (44.5)||Cowboys 29 Giants 17|
Last three results
Cowboys recent betting insights
- Dallas has two wins against the spread, and is 2-1 overall, in its last three contests.
- Dallas’ past three games have not gone over the total.
- The Cowboys have averaged a total of 46.5 combined points in their last three games, 2.0 greater than this matchup’s total of 44.5.
Giants recent betting insights
- Over its past three contests, New York has one win against the spread, and is 1-2 overall.
- In its past three games, New York has hit the over once.
- The Giants have averaged a total of 43.0 combined points in their last three games, 1.5 less than this matchup’s total of 44.5.
Cowboys vs Giants head-to-head
In the last five matchups between these two squads, Dallas holds a 4-1 advantage over New York. The Giants are 2-0 against the spread in those games against the Cowboys while the two teams have gone over the total on one occasion. Dallas outscored New York 164-127 in those five head-to-head matchups.
Cowboys vs Giants betting odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite spread odds||Underdog spread odds||Total||Over total odds||Under total odds|
18+ only. New customers only. Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply.
18+ only. Place 5 x €10 bets to get a €20 free bet . Repeat 5 times to get €100 in free bets. New customer offer. Place 5 x €10 or more bets to receive €20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum €100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. New customers using Promo code H30 only, Min £10/€10 stake, min odds 1/2, free bets paid as 2 x £15/€15, free bets credited after settlement of first qualifying bet, free bets will expire 30 days after the qualifying bet is placed, payment method/player/country restrictions apply. Full terms apply. BeGambleAware.
Cowboys vs Giants betting insights
- Dallas is 10-4-0 against the spread this season.
- This season, six of Dallas’ games have gone over the point total out of 14 chances.
- The Cowboys rack up 5.4 more points per game (29.2) than the Giants give up (23.8).
- Dallas is 8-2 against the spread and 7-2 overall this season when the team puts up more than 23.8 points.
- The Cowboys average 409.1 yards per game, 39.4 more yards than the 369.7 the Giants give up per contest.
- Dallas is 9-2 against the spread and 8-2 overall when the team amasses over 369.7 yards.
- New York is 6-7-0 against the spread this year.
- The Giants are 1-1 ATS when playing as at least 10.5-point underdogs.
- New York games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under four times this season.
- The Giants rack up 4.3 fewer points per game (17.8) than the Cowboys give up (22.1).
- New York is 4-0 against the spread and 3-1 overall in games when it records more than 22.1 points.
- The Giants rack up 312.2 yards per game, 48.9 fewer yards than the 361.1 the Cowboys give up.
- When New York picks up more than 361.1 yards, the team is 2-1 against the spread and 1-2 overall.
|269.5||Pass yards against||256.5|
|110.2||Rush yards against||125.0|
How to live stream Cowboys vs Giants online
Bet365* are streaming a selection of games during the NFL 2021 season live for account holders. Those interested in watching NFL games live online can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Register’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘Live’ option at the top of the homepage and select your desired event with a play symbol next to it.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of publication.
CLICK HERE to claim. 18+ only. New customers using Promo code H30 only. Min £10/€10 stake, min odds 1/2, free bets paid as 2 x £15/€15, free bets credited after settlement of first qualifying bet, free bets will expire 30 days after the qualifying bet is placed, payment method/player/country restrictions apply. Full terms apply. BeGambleAware.
Player betting tips
Cowboys top players
- Dak Prescott has posted 3,381 passing yards (260.1 YPG) with a 67.9% completion percentage (309-for-455) while throwing 24 touchdowns and 10 interceptions.
- Prescott has had a passing touchdown in 10 of 13 games this season, with multiple passing TDs in eight of them.
- Ezekiel Elliott has picked up a team-high 810 rushing yards (62.3 per game) plus eight touchdowns. He has tacked on 41 catches for 245 yards and one receiving touchdown.
- Elliott has scored at least once on the ground six times this season, with multiple rushing TDs in two of those contests.
- CeeDee Lamb has hauled in 64 receptions for 890 yards, best on his team, and six touchdowns. He has been targeted 100 times, and averages 68.5 receiving yards per game.
- In four of 13 games this year, Lamb has had a receiving touchdown (and two games with multiple touchdown receptions).
|Name||Pass Yds||Pass TDs||Rush Yds||Rush TDs||Rec Yds||Rec TDs|
|Dak Prescott||282.5 (-115)||2.5 (+108)||15.5 (-121)||–||–||–|
|Ezekiel Elliott||–||–||63.5 (-111)||–||18.5 (-119)||–|
|CeeDee Lamb||–||–||2.5 (-115)||–||74.5 (-115)||–|
Giants top players
- Daniel Jones has 2,428 passing yards (186.8 per game) with a 64.3% completion percentage (232-for-361), throwing for 10 touchdowns with seven interceptions. He also has 298 rushing yards on 62 carries and two touchdowns.
- Devontae Booker has 105 carries for a team-high 432 rushing yards (33.2 per game) and two touchdowns. He also has 30 catches for 229 receiving yards and one touchdown.
- Saquon Barkley has run for 379 yards on 100 carries (29.2 yards per game), with two touchdowns on the ground. He also has 33 catches for 224 yards and two touchdowns.
- Kenny Golladay has been targeted 54 times and has 28 catches, leading his team with 424 yards (32.6 per game).
- Sterling Shepard has been targeted 47 times, and contributed with 351 yards (on 34 catches) and one touchdown.
- Evan Engram has caught 36 passes on 56 targets for 342 yards and two touchdowns.
|Name||Pass Yds||Pass TDs||Rush Yds||Rush TDs||Rec Yds||Rec TDs|
|Daniel Jones||147.5 (-117)||–||18.5 (-108)||–||–||–|
|Devontae Booker||–||–||25.5 (-109)||–||9.5 (-122)||–|
|Kenny Golladay||–||–||–||–||49.5 (-119)||–|
Powered by Data Skrive