The Atlanta Falcons (4-4) will look to defy oddsmakers when they square off against the Dallas Cowboys (6-2) on Sunday, November 14, 2021 as an 8.5-point underdog. The over/under is 54.5 for this matchup.
Cowboys vs Falcons predictions
|Cowboys (-8.5)||Under (54.5)||Cowboys 34 Falcons 18|
Last three results
Cowboys recent betting insights
- Dallas has two wins against the spread, and is 2-1 overall, over its last three contests.
- In Dallas’ past three games, it has gone over the total once.
- The Cowboys and their opponents have combined to score an average of 49.7 points in their last three games, 4.8 less than the 54.5 over/under in this matchup.
Falcons recent betting insights
- Atlanta has covered the spread once, and is 2-1 overall, in its past three games.
- In Atlanta’s past three games, it has hit the over twice.
- The Falcons have averaged a total of 45.8 combined points in their last three games, 8.7 fewer than this matchup’s total of 54.5.
Cowboys vs Falcons head-to-head
In the past five meetings between these two teams, Atlanta has the edge with a 3-2 record over Dallas. The Falcons are 1-0 against the spread in those games against the Cowboys while the two teams went over the total in that game. Atlanta has had the scoring advantage in those five matchups, recording 143 points while Dallas scored 110.
Cowboys vs Falcons betting odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite spread odds||Underdog spread odds||Total||Over total odds||Under total odds|
18+ only. New customers only. Min deposit £5. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. Place 5 x €10 bets to get a €20 free bet . Repeat 5 times to get €100 in free bets. New customer offer. Place 5 x €10 or more bets to receive €20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum €100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. New customers using Promo code H30 only, Min £10/€10 stake, min odds 1/2, free bets paid as 2 x £15/€15, free bets credited after settlement of first qualifying bet, free bets will expire 30 days after the qualifying bet is placed, payment method/player/country restrictions apply. Full terms apply. BeGambleAware.
Cowboys vs Falcons betting insights
- Dallas has gone 7-1-0 against the spread this season.
- The Cowboys are winless against the spread when they are 8.5-point favorites or more (0-1).
- This season, Dallas’ games have hit the over five times.
- The Cowboys average 30.1 points per game, comparable to the 27.5 per outing the Falcons allow.
- Dallas is 5-0 against the spread and 4-1 overall in games when it records more than 27.5 points.
- The Cowboys rack up 73.8 more yards per game (434.3) than the Falcons give up per outing (360.5).
- When Dallas picks up over 360.5 yards, the team is 7-0 against the spread and 6-1 overall.
- Atlanta is 3-5-0 against the spread this year.
- The Falcons have yet to cover the spread (0-1) when they are at least 8.5-point underdogs.
- This season, Atlanta’s games have hit the over five times.
- This season the Falcons rack up just 2.1 fewer points per game (21.9) than the Cowboys surrender (24.0).
- When Atlanta puts up more than 24.0 points, it is 2-3 against the spread and 3-2 overall.
- The Falcons average 338.0 yards per game, 33.5 fewer yards than the 371.5 the Cowboys allow.
- When Atlanta picks up more than 371.5 yards, the team is 1-2 against the spread and 2-1 overall.
|287.5||Pass yards against||248.8|
|101.0||Rush yards against||123.1|
How to live stream Cowboys vs Falcons online
Bet365* are streaming a selection of games during the NFL 2021 season live for account holders. Those interested in watching NFL games live online can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Register’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘Live’ option at the top of the homepage and select your desired event with a play symbol next to it.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of publication.
Player betting tips
Cowboys top players
- Dak Prescott has thrown for 2,045 yards while connecting on 69.4% of his passes (177-for-255), with 18 touchdowns and five interceptions (255.6 yards per game). He’s also run the ball 24 times for 86 yards.
- In six of eight games this season, Prescott has thrown a touchdown pass, and six of those games included multiple TD passes.
- Ezekiel Elliott has run for a team-best 622 yards (77.8 per game) and picked up five touchdowns. He also averages 19.1 receiving yards, reeling in 23 passes for 153 yards and one touchdown.
- Elliott has had at least one trip to the end zone as a runner in four games this season, with multiple rushing TDs once.
- CeeDee Lamb has hauled in 41 receptions for 632 yards, best on his team, and four touchdowns. He has been targeted 66 times, and averages 79.0 receiving yards per game.
- In three of eight games this year, Lamb has had a receiving touchdown (and one game with multiple touchdown catches).
Falcons top players
- Matt Ryan has 2,157 passing yards (269.6 per game) and a 69.4% completion percentage, throwing 15 touchdown passes and six interceptions.
- Cordarrelle Patterson has ran for a team-leading 278 yards on 73 attempts (34.8 yards per game) while scoring two touchdowns. He also averages 57.4 receiving yards per game, grabbing 38 passes for a team-high 459 yards and five touchdowns.
- Mike Davis has 271 yards on 84 carries (33.9 yards per game), with one rushing touchdown.
- Kyle Pitts has racked up 36 catches for 546 yards, best on his team, and one touchdown. He averages 68.3 receiving yards per game.
- Olamide Zaccheaus has caught 13 passes on 22 targets for 172 yards and three touchdowns, averaging 21.5 yards per game.
Powered by Data Skrive