Oddsmakers give the Dallas Cowboys (1-1) the edge when they host the Philadelphia Eagles (1-1) on Monday, September 27, 2021 in a matchup between NFC East foes at AT&T Stadium. Dallas is favored by 3.5 points. The total is 52 points for this game.
Cowboys vs Eagles predictions
|Cowboys (-3.5)||Under (52)||Cowboys 24 Eagles 17|
Cowboys vs Eagles head-to-head
Dallas holds an edge against Philadelphia over the past five matchups between these two teams, collecting a 3-2 record in those games. The Cowboys and Eagles have split those games 1-1 against the spread with those games outscoring the total on one occasion. Dallas totaled 121 points in those five matchups compared to Philadelphia’s 90.
Cowboys vs Eagles betting odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite spread odds||Underdog spread odds||Total||Over total odds||Under total odds|
18+ only • Max Bet £5 • £10 deposit using promo code • Free bets are granted within 72 hours and expires after 7 days • Free bet stakes not included in returns • Deposit balance is available for withdrawal at any time. withdrawal restrictions & full T&C’s apply • BeGambleAware •
18+ only. New customers only. Min deposit £5. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. Place 5 x €10 bets to get a €20 free bet . Repeat 5 times to get €100 in free bets. New customer offer. Place 5 x €10 or more bets to receive €20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum €100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. New customers only. First single & e/w bet only. Odds of 1/1 or greater. 2 x £10 bet tokens. Free bet stakes not included in returns. Free bets exclude virtuals. Free bets are non withdrawable. No free bet expiry. Eligibility restrictions and further T&Cs apply. Begambleaware.org
Cowboys vs Eagles betting insights
- Dallas covered the spread five times in 16 games last season.
- The Cowboys were winless ATS (0-2) when playing as at least 3.5-point favorites last season.
- Last year, nine of Dallas’ 16 games hit the over.
- The Cowboys put up just 1.4 fewer points per game (24.7) than the Eagles surrendered (26.1) last season.
- When Dallas recorded more than 26.1 points last year, it was 4-4 against the spread and 6-2 overall.
- The Cowboys collected only 8.7 more yards per game (371.8) than the Eagles gave up per contest (363.1) last year.
- When Dallas churned out more than 363.1 yards last season, the team was 3-6 against the spread and 4-5 overall.
- Against the spread, Philadelphia was 6-10-0 last year.
- Against the spread, as underdogs of 3.5 points or greater, the Eagles went 5-3 last season.
- Out of 16 Philadelphia games last year, seven hit the over.
- The Eagles racked up 8.7 fewer points per game (20.9) than the Cowboys gave up (29.6) last season.
- The Eagles collected 51.6 fewer yards per game (334.8) than the Cowboys gave up (386.4) per outing last season.
- In games that Philadelphia picked up more than 386.4 yards last year, the team was 1-3 against the spread and 2-2 overall.
|238.8||Pass yards against||257.6|
|158.8||Rush yards against||125.8|
Player betting tips
Cowboys top players
- Last year Dak Prescott recorded 1,856 passing yards (371.2 per game) while going 151-for-222 (68%) and throwing for nine touchdowns with four interceptions. He tacked on 93 rushing yards on 18 carries with three touchdowns.
- A season ago Ezekiel Elliott churned out 979 rushing yards (61.2 per game) and scored six touchdowns. He tacked on 52 catches for 338 yards and two receiving touchdowns.
- Tony Pollard amassed 435 rushing yards on 101 carries , with four touchdowns on the ground, last year.
- Last year Amari Cooper hauled in 92 passes for 1,114 yards (69.6 per game) and scored five touchdowns.
- CeeDee Lamb’s stat line last year revealed 74 grabs for 935 yards and five touchdowns. He averaged 58.4 yards per game.
- Dalton Schultz caught 63 passes for 615 yards and four touchdowns, averaging 38.4 yards per game.
- Tarell Basham put together a solid body of work a year ago, notching 3.5 sacks, 8.5 TFL and 53 tackles.
- Jaylon Smith totaled 221 tackles, 6.5 TFL, 1.5 sacks, and one interception over the course of his last campaign.
- Trevon Diggs picked off three passes while adding 67 tackles, 1.0 TFL, 1.0 sack, and 14 passes defended a season ago.
|Name||Pass Yds||Pass TDs||Rush Yds||Rush TDs||Rec Yds||Rec TDs|
|Dak Prescott||299.5 (-113)||2.5 (+113)||19.5 (-120)||–||–||–|
|Ezekiel Elliott||–||–||67.5 (-113)||–||23.5 (-115)||–|
|Amari Cooper||–||–||1.5 (+122)||–||80.5 (-112)||–|
Eagles top players
- Gardner Minshew recorded 2,259 passing yards (141.2 per game) with a 66.1% completion percentage last season (216-for-327), throwing for 16 touchdowns with five interceptions.
- Miles Sanders churned out 867 rushing yards (54.2 per game) and scored six touchdowns.
- Boston Scott totaled 374 rushing yards on 80 carries with one touchdown on the ground last season.
- Last season Dallas Goedert was targeted 65 times and notched 46 catches for 524 yards with three touchdowns.
- Greg Ward chipped in with 53 catches for 419 yards and six touchdowns. He was targeted 79 times, and put up 26.2 receiving yards per game.
- Jalen Reagor caught 31 passes on 54 targets for 396 yards and one touchdown, averaging 33.0 receiving yards per game.
- Brandon Graham put together a strong body of work a year ago, registering 8.0 sacks, 15.0 TFL and 57 tackles.
- Eric Wilson collected 182 tackles, 9.0 TFL, 3.0 sacks, and three interceptions over the course of his 2020 campaign.
Powered by Dataskrive