The Indianapolis Colts (6-6) visit the Houston Texans (2-9) on Sunday, December 5, 2021 in matchup between AFC South opponents at NRG Stadium. Houston is an 8.5-point underdog. The over/under is 45.5 for this game.
Colts vs Texans predictions
|Colts (-8.5)||Over (45.5)||Colts 30 Texans 17|
Last three results
Colts recent betting insights
- Indianapolis has covered the spread once, and is 2-1 overall, over its last three games.
- In its past three contests, Indianapolis has hit the over twice.
- The Colts’ scoring over their last three games is 4.5 points more than the 45.5 over/under given for this matchup.
Texans recent betting insights
- Houston has covered the spread once, and is 1-2 overall, in its past three contests.
- Houston has not gone over the total in its past three games.
- The Texans and their opponents have combined to score an average of 45.0 combined points in their last three games, 0.5 less than the 45.5 over/under in this matchup.
Colts vs Texans head-to-head
Indianapolis holds a 4-1 advantage over Houston in the past five matchups between these two squads. The Colts and Texans have split those games 1-1 against the spread while not eclipsing the total once. Indianapolis outscored Houston 121-90 in those five head-to-head matchups.
Colts vs Texans betting odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite spread odds||Underdog spread odds||Total||Over total odds||Under total odds|
18+ only. New customers only. Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply.
18+ only. Place 5 x €10 bets to get a €20 free bet . Repeat 5 times to get €100 in free bets. New customer offer. Place 5 x €10 or more bets to receive €20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum €100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. New customers using Promo code H30 only, Min £10/€10 stake, min odds 1/2, free bets paid as 2 x £15/€15, free bets credited after settlement of first qualifying bet, free bets will expire 30 days after the qualifying bet is placed, payment method/player/country restrictions apply. Full terms apply. BeGambleAware.
Colts vs Texans betting insights
- Indianapolis has covered the spread seven times over 12 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 8.5-point favorites or more, the Colts have an ATS record of 2-1.
- Games involving Indianapolis have hit the over eight times this season.
- The Colts put up just 1.8 more points per game (28.3) than the Texans give up (26.5).
- Indianapolis is 5-2 against the spread and 5-2 overall this season when the team scores more than 26.5 points.
- The Colts rack up just 11.8 fewer yards per game (366.3), than the Texans allow per contest (378.1).
- In games that Indianapolis amasses over 378.1 yards, the team is 3-1 against the spread and 2-2 overall.
- Houston has covered the spread in a game five times this season (5-6-0).
- The Texans have an ATS record of 3-3 when playing as at least 8.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving Houston have hit the over four times this season.
- This year the Texans rack up 8.7 fewer points per game (14.9) than the Colts allow (23.6).
- The Texans rack up 94.0 fewer yards per game (264.8) than the Colts allow (358.8).
- In games that Houston amasses over 358.8 yards, the team is 2-0 against the spread and 1-1 overall.
|257.3||Pass yards against||258.4|
|114.2||Rush yards against||135.6|
How to live stream Colts vs Texans online
Bet365* are streaming a selection of games during the NFL 2021 season live for account holders. Those interested in watching NFL games live online can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Register’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘Live’ option at the top of the homepage and select your desired event with a play symbol next to it.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of publication.
CLICK HERE to claim. 18+ only. New customers using Promo code H30 only. Min £10/€10 stake, min odds 1/2, free bets paid as 2 x £15/€15, free bets credited after settlement of first qualifying bet, free bets will expire 30 days after the qualifying bet is placed, payment method/player/country restrictions apply. Full terms apply. BeGambleAware.
Player betting tips
Colts top players
- This year Carson Wentz has 2,790 passing yards (232.5 yards per game) while going 250-for-398 (62.8%) and tossing 21 touchdowns with five interceptions. He has tacked on 159 rushing yards and one touchdown, averaging 13.3 yards per game.
- In 10 of 12 games this season, Wentz has thrown a touchdown pass, and eight of those games included multiple TD passes.
- Jonathan Taylor has churned out a team-leading 1,205 rushing yards (100.4 per game) and racked up 14 touchdowns. He has added 36 catches for 336 yards (also a team high) with two receiving touchdowns.
- In nine games this season, Taylor has run for at least one touchdown, including three games with multiple rushing TDs.
- Michael Pittman Jr. has 61 catches (on 91 targets) and leads the team with 805 receiving yards (67.1 per game) while hauling in five touchdowns.
- Pittman has had a touchdown catch in four games this year, out of 12 games played, but has had multiple TD receptions only once.
|Name||Pass Yds||Pass TDs||Rush Yds||Rush TDs||Rec Yds||Rec TDs|
|Carson Wentz||273.5 (-116)||–||13.5 (-105)||–||–||–|
|Jonathan Taylor||–||–||100.5 (-113)||1.5 (+125)||23.5 (-112)||–|
|Michael Pittman Jr.||–||–||1.5 (-121)||–||67.5 (-116)||–|
Texans top players
- This season, Davis Mills has collected 1,357 passing yards (123.4 per game) while connecting on 140 of 209 passes (67%), with seven touchdowns and eight interceptions.
- David Johnson has taken 56 attempts for a team-leading 176 rushing yards (16.0 per game). He’s also caught 28 passes for 214 yards (19.5 receiving yards per game) with one touchdown through the air.
- Tyrod Taylor has 136 yards on 16 carries (27.2 yards per game), with three rushing touchdowns.
- Brandin Cooks has hauled in 62 receptions for 704 yards, best on his team, and three touchdowns. He averages 64.0 receiving yards per game.
- Chris Conley has also tacked on 233 yards on 14 catches and one touchdown. He has been targeted 22 times and averages 21.2 receiving yards.
- Nico Collins has racked up 228 yards on 18 receptions, averaging 28.5 yards per game.
|Name||Pass Yds||Pass TDs||Rush Yds||Rush TDs||Rec Yds||Rec TDs|
|David Johnson||–||–||25.5 (-108)||–||17.5 (-106)||–|
|Brandin Cooks||–||–||–||–||68.5 (-110)||–|
Powered by Data Skrive