The Kansas City Chiefs (2-3) are 7-point favorites heading into their matchup on Sunday, October 17, 2021 against the Washington Football Team (2-3). An over/under of 55.5 is set for the contest.
Chiefs vs Washington predictions
|Football Team (+7)||Over (55.5)||Chiefs 32 Football Team 27|
Last 3 results
Chiefs Recent Betting Insights
- Kansas City has covered the spread once, and is 1-2 overall, in its last three contests.
- In its past three games, Kansas City has hit the over twice.
- The Chiefs and their opponents have combined to score an average of 55.0 points in their last three games, 0.5 less than the 55.5 over/under in this matchup.
Washington recent betting insights
- Washington has one win against the spread, and is 1-2 overall, over its past three contests.
- Washington’s past three contests have gone over the total.
- The Football Team total over the last three games is 10.2 points fewer than the 55.5 total given for this matchup.
Chiefs vs Washington head-to-head
Kansas City holds a 5-0 advantage over Washington in the last five matchups between these two teams. Kansas City has had the scoring advantage in those five matchups, totaling 161 points while Washington put up 70.
Chiefs vs Washington betting odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite spread odds||Underdog spread odds||Total||Over total odds||Under total odds|
18+ only • Max Bet £5 • £10 deposit using promo code • Free bets are granted within 72 hours and expires after 7 days • Free bet stakes not included in returns • Deposit balance is available for withdrawal at any time. withdrawal restrictions & full T&C’s apply • BeGambleAware •
18+ only. New customers only. Min deposit £5. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. Place 5 x €10 bets to get a €20 free bet . Repeat 5 times to get €100 in free bets. New customer offer. Place 5 x €10 or more bets to receive €20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum €100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. New customers only. First single & e/w bet only. Odds of 1/1 or greater. 2 x £10 bet tokens. Free bet stakes not included in returns. Free bets exclude virtuals. Free bets are non withdrawable. No free bet expiry. Eligibility restrictions and further T&Cs apply. Begambleaware.org
Chiefs vs Washington betting insights
- Kansas City is 1-5-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 7-point favorites or more, the Chiefs have an ATS record of 1-1.
- This season, Kansas City’s games have hit the over four times out of six chances.
- The Chiefs average just 0.2 fewer points per game (30.8) than the Football Team give up (31.0).
- When Kansas City puts up more than 31.0 points, it is 1-2 against the spread and 2-1 overall.
- The Chiefs collect 420.4 yards per game, just 12.6 more than the 407.8 the Football Team give up per matchup.
- In games that Kansas City churns out more than 407.8 yards, the team is 1-1 against the spread and 1-1 overall.
- Washington has put together a record of 1-4-0 against the spread this season.
- The Football Team are winless against the spread when they are 7-point underdogs or more (0-1).
- Washington games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under four times this year.
- The Football Team average 8.0 fewer points per game (24.6) than the Chiefs surrender (32.6).
- The Football Team rack up 348.2 yards per game, 89.2 fewer yards than the 437.4 the Chiefs allow.
|308.6||Pass yards against||301.4|
|141.0||Rush yards against||114.4|
How to live stream Chiefs vs Washington online
Bet365* are streaming a selection of games during the NFL 2021 season live for account holders. Those interested in watching NFL games live online can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Register’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘Live’ option at the top of the homepage and select your desired event with a play symbol next to it.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of publication.
CLICK HERE to claim 888 Sport’s new customer offer • 18+ only • Min deposit £/€/$10 • A qualifying bet is a ‘real money’ stake of at least £/€/$10 • Min odds 1/2 (1.50) • Free Bets are credited upon qualifying bet settlement and expire after 7 days • Free Bet stakes are not included in returns • Casino Bonus must be claimed within 7 days, wins are capped at £/€/$500 • To withdraw bonus/related wins, you must wager the bonus amount up to 40 times its value within 14 days • Casino Bonus expires after 60 days • Casino Bonus can be used on selected games in casino only • Restrictions apply to withdrawals, payment methods & countries & full T&Cs apply • BeGambleAware •
Player betting tips
Chiefs top players
- Patrick Mahomes II has 1,490 passing yards (298.0 YPG) and a 69.2% completion percentage (135-for-195) while throwing 16 touchdowns and six interceptions. He also leads his team with 153 rushing yards on 23 attempts (plus one touchdown), averaging 30.6 YPG.
- Mahomes has had a passing touchdown in all five games this season, and multiple passing TDs each time.
- Clyde Edwards-Helaire has taken 65 carries for a team-leading 304 rushing yards (60.8 per game).
- Edwards-Helaire has had no rushing touchdowns in five games this year.
- Tyreek Hill has grabbed 37 passes for a team-high 516 yards plus four touchdowns. He averages 103.2 receiving yards per game.
- Hill has had a receiving touchdown in two of five games this year, and scored multiple receiving TDs once.
Washington top players
- This season Taylor Heinicke has racked up 1,208 passing yards (241.6 per game) while going 102-for-159 (64.2%) and throwing for eight touchdowns with five interceptions. He has added a team-high 127 rushing yards on 25 carries with one touchdown.
- Antonio Gibson has taken 79 carries for a team-leading 313 rushing yards (62.6 per game) while scoring three touchdowns. He’s also caught 10 passes for 119 yards (23.8 receiving yards per game) with one touchdown through the air.
- Terry McLaurin has 29 catches (49 targets) and paces his team with 400 receiving yards (80.0 per game) while scoring three touchdowns.
- Adam Humphries has also contributed 14 catches for 153 yards this season. He has been targeted 20 times, and puts up 30.6 receiving yards.
- J.D. McKissic has caught 13 passes on 18 targets for 150 yards and one touchdown, averaging 30.0 yards per game.
Powered by Dataskrive