The Kansas City Chiefs (1-0) are less than a touchdown favourite (-3.5) on Sunday, September 19, 2021 against the Baltimore Ravens (0-1). The contest has a 54.5-point over/under.
Chiefs vs Ravens predictions
|Ravens (+3.5)||Over (54.5)||Ravens 36 Chiefs 26|
Chiefs vs Ravens head-to-head
In the past five meetings between these two teams, Kansas City holds a 4-1 advantage over Baltimore. In those games against the Ravens, the Chiefs have a 1-0 record against the spread while not outpacing the total once. Kansas City outscored Baltimore 134-95 in those five head-to-head matchups.
Chiefs vs Ravens betting odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite spread odds||Underdog spread odds||Total||Over total odds||Under total odds|
18+ only • Max Bet £5 • £10 deposit using promo code • Free bets are granted within 72 hours and expires after 7 days • Free bet stakes not included in returns • Deposit balance is available for withdrawal at any time. withdrawal restrictions & full T&C’s apply • BeGambleAware •
18+ only. New customers only. Min deposit £5. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. Place 5 x €10 bets to get a €20 free bet . Repeat 5 times to get €100 in free bets. New customer offer. Place 5 x €10 or more bets to receive €20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum €100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. New customers only. First single & e/w bet only. Odds of 1/1 or greater. 2 x £10 bet tokens. Free bet stakes not included in returns. Free bets exclude virtuals. Free bets are non withdrawable. No free bet expiry. Eligibility restrictions and further T&Cs apply. Begambleaware.org
Chiefs vs Ravens betting insights
- Kansas City was 7-9-0 against the spread last season.
- The Chiefs’ ATS record as 3.5-point favourites or more was 5-9 last year.
- In 16 Kansas City games last year, eight of them hit the over.
- The Chiefs put up 29.6 points per game last season, 10.7 more than the Ravens gave up per outing (18.9).
- Kansas City was 8-9 against the spread and 15-2 overall last season when the team notched more than 18.9 points.
- The Chiefs averaged 415.8 yards per game last season, 86.0 more yards than the 329.8 the Ravens allowed per matchup.
- Kansas City was 6-10 against the spread and 14-2 overall when the team amassed over 329.8 yards last year.
- Baltimore had 10 wins in 16 games against the spread last year.
- The Ravens did not lose ATS (1-0) as underdogs of 3.5 points or more last season.
- There were seven Baltimore games (out of 16) that went over the total last season.
- Last year the Ravens put up 6.7 more points per game (29.3) than the Chiefs gave up (22.6).
- Baltimore was 9-3-1 against the spread and 11-2 overall in games when it put up over 22.6 points last season.
- The Ravens racked up only 4.8 more yards per game (363.1) than the Chiefs gave up per contest (358.3) last year.
- When Baltimore churned out over 358.3 yards last year, the team was 8-1 against the spread and 8-1 overall.
|248.0||Pass yards against||238.0|
|122.1||Rush yards against||108.8|
CLICK HERE to claim 888 Sport’s new customer offer • 18+ only • Min deposit £/€/$10 • A qualifying bet is a ‘real money’ stake of at least £/€/$10 • Min odds 1/2 (1.50) • Free Bets are credited upon qualifying bet settlement and expire after 7 days • Free Bet stakes are not included in returns • Casino Bonus must be claimed within 7 days, wins are capped at £/€/$500 • To withdraw bonus/related wins, you must wager the bonus amount up to 40 times its value within 14 days • Casino Bonus expires after 60 days • Casino Bonus can be used on selected games in casino only • Restrictions apply to withdrawals, payment methods & countries & full T&Cs apply • BeGambleAware •
Player betting tips
Chiefs top players
- Patrick Mahomes II threw for 4,740 yards last season (296.3 yards per game) while completing 66.3% of his passes (390-of-588), with 38 touchdowns and six interceptions. He also carried the ball 62 times for 308 yards and two touchdowns, averaging 19.3 yards per game.
- A season ago, Clyde Edwards-Helaire picked up 803 rushing yards (50.2 yards per game) and scored four touchdowns. He tacked on 36 catches for 297 yards (18.6 receiving yards per game) with one receiving touchdown.
- Jerick McKinnon totaled 319 rushing yards on 81 carries (19.9 yards per game), with five touchdowns on the ground, last year. He also caught 33 passes for 253 yards (15.8 per game) and one touchdown.
- Last season, Travis Kelce hauled in 105 passes (on 145 targets) for 1,416 yards (88.5 yards per game) with 11 touchdowns.
- Tyreek Hill chipped in with 1,276 yards on 87 catches and 15 touchdowns. He was targeted 135 times and put up 79.8 receiving yards per game last year.
- Mecole Hardman caught 41 passes on 62 targets for 560 yards and four touchdowns, averaging 35.0 yards per game last season.
- Chris Jones put together an impressive stat line of 7.5 sacks, 4.5 TFL and 49 tackles last year.
- In last year’s campaign, Daniel Sorensen collected 114 tackles, 2.0 TFL, and three interceptions.
- Tyrann Mathieu picked off six passes while adding 76 tackles, 3.0 TFL, and nine passes defended a season ago.
Ravens top players
- Last year Lamar Jackson recorded 2,757 passing yards (172.3 yards per game) while going 242-for-376 (64.4% completion percentage) and throwing 26 touchdowns and nine interceptions. He added 1,005 rushing yards on 159 carries with seven touchdowns, averaging 62.8 yards per game.
- Last year Latavius Murray ran for 656 yards on 146 carries (41.0 ypg), with four rushing touchdowns.
- Last season Marquise Brown was targeted 100 times and recorded 58 catches for 769 yards (48.1 ypg) with eight touchdowns.
- Mark Andrews also chipped in with 58 catches for 701 yards and seven touchdowns last year. He was targeted 88 times and averaged 43.8 receiving yards per game.
- Sammy Watkins totalled 421 yards on 37 catches with two touchdowns in 2020, averaging 26.3 yards per game (on 55 targets).
- Last season Justin Houston piled up 8.0 sacks, 10.0 TFL and 31 tackles.
- Over his 2020 campaign, Patrick Queen collected 146 tackles, 10.0 TFL, 3.0 sacks, and one interception.
- Last season Tyus Bowser hauled in three interceptions and added 51 tackles, 4.0 TFL, 2.0 sacks, and five passes defended.
Powered by Dataskrive