Oddsmakers give the Kansas City Chiefs (0-0) the advantage on Sunday, September 12, 2021 against the Cleveland Browns (0-0). Kansas City is favored by 6 points. The total is 53 points for this matchup.
Chiefs vs Browns predictions
|Chiefs (-6)||Under (53)||Chiefs 32 Browns 20|
Chiefs vs Browns head-to-head
Kansas City has an edge against Cleveland over the last five matchups between these two teams, collecting a 4-1 record in those games. In those games against the Chiefs, the Browns have a 1-0 record against the spread while failing to go over the total once. Kansas City outscored Cleveland 106-98 in those five head-to-head matchups.
Chiefs vs Browns betting odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite spread odds||Underdog spread odds||Total||Over total odds||Under total odds|
18+ only • Max Bet £5 • £10 deposit using promo code • Free bets are granted within 72 hours and expires after 7 days • Free bet stakes not included in returns • Deposit balance is available for withdrawal at any time. withdrawal restrictions & full T&C’s apply • BeGambleAware •
18+ only. New customers only. Min deposit £5. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. Place 5 x €10 bets to get a €20 free bet . Repeat 5 times to get €100 in free bets. New customer offer. Place 5 x €10 or more bets to receive €20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum €100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. New customers only. First single & e/w bet only. Odds of 1/1 or greater. 2 x £10 bet tokens. Free bet stakes not included in returns. Free bets exclude virtuals. Free bets are non withdrawable. No free bet expiry. Eligibility restrictions and further T&Cs apply. Begambleaware.org
Chiefs vs Browns betting insights
- Kansas City’s record against the spread last season was 7-9-0.
- As 6-point favorites or greater, the Chiefs went 4-8 against the spread last season.
- There were eight Kansas City games (out of 16) that went over the total last year.
- The Chiefs scored 3.4 more points per game (29.6) than the Browns surrendered (26.2) last season.
- When Kansas City scored more than 26.2 points last season, it was 6-5 against the spread and 10-1 overall.
- The Chiefs racked up 57.4 more yards per game (415.8) than the Browns gave up per contest (358.4) last season.
- When Kansas City picked up over 358.4 yards last season, the team was 6-9 against the spread and 14-1 overall.
- Cleveland was 6-10-0 against the spread last year.
- The Browns won once ATS (1-1) as underdogs of 6 points or more last year.
- There were nine Cleveland games (out of 16) that hit the over last year.
- The Browns racked up just 2.9 more points per game (25.5) than the Chiefs allowed (22.6) last year.
- Cleveland was 5-5 against the spread and 9-1 overall last season when the team scored over 22.6 points.
- The Browns racked up 369.6 yards per game last year, just 11.3 more than the 358.3 the Chiefs allowed per matchup.
- In games that Cleveland picked up more than 358.3 yards last year, the team was 5-4 against the spread and 8-1 overall.
|248||Pass yards against||264|
|122.1||Rush yards against||110.8|
CLICK HERE to claim 888 Sport’s new customer offer • 18+ only • Min deposit £/€/$10 • A qualifying bet is a ‘real money’ stake of at least £/€/$10 • Min odds 1/2 (1.50) • Free Bets are credited upon qualifying bet settlement and expire after 7 days • Free Bet stakes are not included in returns • Casino Bonus must be claimed within 7 days, wins are capped at £/€/$500 • To withdraw bonus/related wins, you must wager the bonus amount up to 40 times its value within 14 days • Casino Bonus expires after 60 days • Casino Bonus can be used on selected games in casino only • Restrictions apply to withdrawals, payment methods & countries & full T&Cs apply • BeGambleAware •
Player betting tips
Chiefs top players
- Patrick Mahomes II racked up 4,740 passing yards (296.3 yards per game) with a 66.3% completion percentage last year (390-of-588), while throwing 38 touchdowns and six interceptions. He also tacked on 308 rushing yards on 62 carries with two touchdowns, averaging 19.3 yards per game.
- Clyde Edwards-Helaire took 181 carries for 803 rushing yards a season ago (50.2 yards per game) while scoring four touchdowns. He also caught 36 passes for 297 yards (18.6 receiving yards per game) with one touchdown through the air.
- Last season Jerick McKinnon ran for 319 yards on 81 carries (19.9 ypg), with five rushing touchdowns. McKinnon also helped out in the passing game, catching 33 passes for 253 yards (15.8 ypg) and one touchdown.
- Travis Kelce reeled in 105 passes for 1,416 yards last season while scoring 11 touchdowns. He was targeted 145 times and averaged 88.5 yards per game.
- Tyreek Hill chipped in with 87 catches for 1,276 yards and 15 touchdowns last year. He was targeted 135 times and put up 79.8 receiving yards per game.
- Mecole Hardman caught 41 passes on 62 targets for 560 yards and four touchdowns, averaging 35 yards per game last season.
- Last season, Chris Jones registered 7.5 sacks, 4.5 TFL and 49 tackles.
- Daniel Sorensen totaled 114 tackles, two TFL, and three interceptions over his last campaign.
- Tyrann Mathieu intercepted six passes and tacked on 76 tackles, three TFL, and nine passes defended last season.
Browns top players
- Baker Mayfield threw for 3,563 yards while completing 62.8% of his passes (305-of-486), with 26 touchdowns and eight interceptions last year (222.7 yards per game). He also carried the ball 54 times for 165 yards and one touchdown, averaging 10.3 yards per game.
- A season ago, Nick Chubb racked up 1,067 rushing yards (88.9 yards per game) and scored 12 touchdowns.
- Last season Kareem Hunt ran for 841 yards on 198 carries (52.6 ypg), with six rushing touchdowns. Hunt also made an impact in the passing game, catching 38 passes for 304 (19 ypg) and five touchdowns.
- Last season Jarvis Landry reeled in 72 passes (on 101 targets) for 840 yards (52.5 yards per game) while scoring three touchdowns.
- Rashard Higgins’ stat line last year showed 37 catches for 599 yards and four touchdowns. He averaged 37.4 receiving yards per game and was targeted 52 times.
- Austin Hooper caught 46 passes on 70 targets for 435 yards and four touchdowns last year, averaging 27.2 yards per game.
- Myles Garrett put together an impressive body of work a year ago, collecting 12 sacks, 15 TFL and 63 tackles.
- John Johnson’s 2020 campaign saw him total 137 tackles, two TFL, and one interception.
- Troy Hill intercepted three passes and tacked on 99 tackles, two TFL, and 10 passes defended last season.
Powered by DataSkrive