The Los Angeles Chargers (0-0) are only 1-point favorites against the Washington Football Team (0-0) on Sunday, September 12, 2021. The over/under is 44.5 for this matchup.
Chargers vs Washington Football Team predictions
|Football Team (+1)||Over (44.5)||Football Team 25 Chargers 22|
Chargers vs Washington head-to-head
Los Angeles holds an edge against Washington over the last five meetings between these two teams, putting together a 4-1 record in those games. Los Angeles outscored Washington 77-60 in those five head-to-head matchups.
Chargers vs Washington betting odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite spread odds||Underdog spread odds||Total||Over total odds||Under total odds|
18+ only • Max Bet £5 • £10 deposit using promo code • Free bets are granted within 72 hours and expires after 7 days • Free bet stakes not included in returns • Deposit balance is available for withdrawal at any time. withdrawal restrictions & full T&C’s apply • BeGambleAware •
18+ only. New customers only. Min deposit £5. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. Place 5 x €10 bets to get a €20 free bet . Repeat 5 times to get €100 in free bets. New customer offer. Place 5 x €10 or more bets to receive €20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum €100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. New customers only. First single & e/w bet only. Odds of 1/1 or greater. 2 x £10 bet tokens. Free bet stakes not included in returns. Free bets exclude virtuals. Free bets are non withdrawable. No free bet expiry. Eligibility restrictions and further T&Cs apply. Begambleaware.org
Chargers vs Washington betting insights
- Against the spread, Los Angeles was 9-7-0 last year.
- The Chargers had an ATS record of 5-4 as 1-point favorites or more last season.
- Last season, nine of Los Angeles’ 16 games hit the over.
- The Chargers racked up 3.4 more points per game (24) than the Football Team allowed (20.6) last year.
- Los Angeles was 5-4 against the spread and 4-5 overall in games when it scored over 20.6 points last year.
- The Chargers racked up 77.5 more yards per game (382.1) than the Football Team gave up per matchup (304.6) last year.
- When Los Angeles amassed more than 304.6 yards last season, the team was 9-5 against the spread and 7-7 overall.
Washington Football Team trends
- Washington had eight wins in 16 games against the spread last year.
- The Football Team went 7-5-1 as underdogs of 1 point or more last season.
- Last season, five of Washington’s 16 games went over the point total.
- The Football Team averaged 20.9 points per game last year, 5.7 fewer than the Chargers allowed (26.6).
- Washington was 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 overall last year when the team put up over 26.6 points.
- The Football Team racked up 26.1 fewer yards per game (317.3) than the Chargers allowed (343.4) per matchup last year.
- In games that Washington churned out over 343.4 yards last year, the team was 3-3 against the spread and 1-5 overall.
|232.2||Pass yards against||212.1|
|119.8||Rush yards against||112.8|
Player betting tips
Chargers top players
- Justin Herbert threw for 4,336 yards last season (271 yards per game) while completing 66.6% of his passes (396-of-595), with 31 touchdowns and 10 interceptions. He also carried the ball 55 times for 234 yards and five touchdowns, averaging 14.6 yards per game.
- A season ago, Austin Ekeler racked up 530 rushing yards (53 yards per game) and scored one touchdown. He added 54 catches for 403 yards (40.3 receiving yards per game) with two receiving touchdowns.
- Joshua Kelley amassed 354 rushing yards on 111 carries (22.1 yards per game), with two touchdowns on the ground, last year.
- Last season, Keenan Allen was targeted 147 times and collected 100 catches for 992 yards (62 ypg) and scored eight touchdowns.
- Mike Williams’ stat line last year showed 48 catches for 756 yards and five touchdowns. He averaged 47.3 receiving yards per game and was targeted 85 times.
- Last year Jalen Guyton caught 28 passes on 55 targets for 511 yards and three touchdowns, averaging 31.9 receiving yards per game.
- Last season, Joey Bosa registered 7.5 sacks, 14.5 TFL and 49 tackles.
- In last year’s campaign, Kenneth Murray collected 146 tackles, four TFL, and one sack.
- Michael Davis intercepted three passes and tacked on 80 tackles, 2.5 TFL, and 14 passes defended last season.
Washington Football Team top players
- Last year Ryan Fitzpatrick recorded 2,091 passing yards (130.7 yards per game) while going 183-for-267 (68.5% completion percentage) and throwing 13 touchdowns and eight interceptions.
- Antonio Gibson took 170 carries for 795 rushing yards a season ago (49.7 yards per game) while scoring 11 touchdowns. He also caught 36 passes for 247 yards (15.4 receiving yards per game).
- Last year J.D. McKissic rushed for 365 yards on 85 carries (22.8 ypg), with one rushing touchdown. He also caught 80 passes for 589 (36.8 ypg) and two touchdowns.
- Terry McLaurin hauled in 87 passes for 1,118 yards last season and scored four touchdowns. He was targeted 134 times, and averaged 69.9 yards per game.
- Curtis Samuel’s stat line last year showed 77 catches for 851 yards and three touchdowns. He averaged 53.2 receiving yards per game and was targeted 97 times.
- Logan Thomas collected 670 yards on 72 catches with six touchdowns in 2020, averaging 41.9 yards per game (on 110 targets).
- Montez Sweat put together an impressive body of work a year ago, notching nine sacks, 14 TFL, 62 tackles, and one interception.
- Jon Bostic racked up 175 tackles, six TFL, three sacks, and one interception over his 2020 campaign.
- Last season Kendall Fuller reeled in four interceptions and added 62 tackles, one TFL, and 11 passes defended.
Powered by Dataskrive