The Las Vegas Raiders (3-0) are an underdog by 3 points as they aim to keep their three-game winning streak going in a matchup against the Los Angeles Chargers (2-1) on Monday, October 4, 2021 at SoFi Stadium. The over/under is 52.
Chargers vs Raiders predictions
|Chargers (-3)||Under (52)||Chargers 28 Raiders 20|
Chargers vs Raiders head-to-head
In the last five matchups between these two teams, Las Vegas has the edge with a 3-2 record over Los Angeles. The Chargers and Raiders have a split 1-1 record against the spread in those games with the two squads going over the point total both times. Las Vegas has had the scoring advantage in those five matchups, totaling 82 points while Los Angeles scored 73.
Chargers vs Raiders betting odds
|Favourite||Spread||Favourite spread odds||Underdog spread odds||Total||Over total odds||Under total odds|
18+ only • Max Bet £5 • £10 deposit using promo code • Free bets are granted within 72 hours and expires after 7 days • Free bet stakes not included in returns • Deposit balance is available for withdrawal at any time. withdrawal restrictions & full T&C’s apply • BeGambleAware •
18+ only. New customers only. Min deposit £5. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. Place 5 x €10 bets to get a €20 free bet . Repeat 5 times to get €100 in free bets. New customer offer. Place 5 x €10 or more bets to receive €20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum €100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. New customers only. First single & e/w bet only. Odds of 1/1 or greater. 2 x £10 bet tokens. Free bet stakes not included in returns. Free bets exclude virtuals. Free bets are non withdrawable. No free bet expiry. Eligibility restrictions and further T&Cs apply. Begambleaware.org
Chargers vs Raiders betting insights
- Los Angeles has covered the spread twice in three games with a set spread.
- The Chargers are winless against the spread when they have played as 3-point favorites or more (0-1).
- Los Angeles’ games have yet to go over the total once this season.
- This year, the Chargers rack up just 1.7 fewer points per game (22.3) than the Raiders give up (24.0).
- The Chargers collect 39.0 more yards per game (394.7) than the Raiders allow per matchup (355.7).
- In games that Los Angeles piles up more than 355.7 yards, the team is 1-1 against the spread and 1-1 overall.
- Las Vegas has gone 2-1-0 against the spread this season.
- The Raiders have a perfect 2-0 ATS record when playing as at least 3-point underdogs.
- Las Vegas’ games have gone over the total twice this year.
- This year the Raiders average 10.0 more points per game (30.0) than the Chargers give up (20.0).
- Las Vegas is 2-1 against the spread and 3-0 overall in games when it scores more than 20.0 points.
- The Raiders collect 471.0 yards per game, 99.3 more yards than the 371.7 the Chargers allow.
- When Las Vegas picks up over 371.7 yards, the team is 2-1 against the spread and 3-0 overall.
|210.7||Pass yards against||248.3|
|170.0||Rush yards against||120.3|
CLICK HERE to claim 888 Sport’s new customer offer • 18+ only • Min deposit £/€/$10 • A qualifying bet is a ‘real money’ stake of at least £/€/$10 • Min odds 1/2 (1.50) • Free Bets are credited upon qualifying bet settlement and expire after 7 days • Free Bet stakes are not included in returns • Casino Bonus must be claimed within 7 days, wins are capped at £/€/$500 • To withdraw bonus/related wins, you must wager the bonus amount up to 40 times its value within 14 days • Casino Bonus expires after 60 days • Casino Bonus can be used on selected games in casino only • Restrictions apply to withdrawals, payment methods & countries & full T&Cs apply • BeGambleAware •
Player betting tips
Chargers top players
- Justin Herbert has posted 956 passing yards (318.7 per game) with a 69.8% completion percentage (88-for-126) while tossing six touchdowns and three interceptions.
- Herbert has had a passing touchdown in all three games this season, with multiple passing TDs in one of them.
- Austin Ekeler has rushed for a team-high 166 yards (55.3 per game) and scored one touchdown. He also leads his team in receiving yards, reeling in 15 passes for 113 yards and one touchdown.
- Ekeler has one rushing touchdown this season in three games played.
- Mike Williams has been targeted 31 times and has 22 catches, leading his team with 295 yards (98.3 ypg) while hauling in four touchdowns.
- Williams has caught a touchdown pass in all three games this season, and has scored multiple receiving TDs once.
Raiders top players
- This season Derek Carr has put up 1,203 passing yards (401.0 per game) while going 88-for-136 (64.7%) and throwing for six touchdowns with two interceptions.
- Peyton Barber has taken 36 carries for a team-leading 143 rushing yards (47.7 per game) while scoring one touchdown.
- So far this year Kenyan Drake has run for 44 yards on 21 carries (14.7 yards per game). Drake also makes an impact in the passing game, catching 13 passes for 138 (46.0 yards per game).
- Henry Ruggs III has racked up 11 catches for 237 yards, best on his team, and one touchdown. He averages 79.0 receiving yards per game.
- Darren Waller has added 20 receptions (on 33 targets) for 224 yards and one touchdown.
- Bryan Edwards is averaging 70.0 receiving yards per game, racking up 10 receptions (13 targets) for 210 yards.
Powered by Dataskrive