The Los Angeles Chargers (1-0) are 3-point favourites heading into their matchup on Sunday, September 19, 2021 against the Dallas Cowboys (0-1). The game has an over/under of 55.5 points.
Chargers vs Cowboys predictions
|Chargers (-3)||Under (55.5)||Chargers 34 Cowboys 14|
Chargers vs Cowboys head-to-head
Los Angeles has a 4-1 advantage over Dallas in the last five meetings between these two teams. Los Angeles put up 80 points in those five matchups compared to Dallas’ 44.
Chargers vs Cowboys betting odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite spread odds||Underdog spread odds||Total||Over total odds||Under total odds|
18+ only • Max Bet £5 • £10 deposit using promo code • Free bets are granted within 72 hours and expires after 7 days • Free bet stakes not included in returns • Deposit balance is available for withdrawal at any time. withdrawal restrictions & full T&C’s apply • BeGambleAware •
18+ only. New customers only. Min deposit £5. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. Place 5 x €10 bets to get a €20 free bet . Repeat 5 times to get €100 in free bets. New customer offer. Place 5 x €10 or more bets to receive €20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum €100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. New customers only. First single & e/w bet only. Odds of 1/1 or greater. 2 x £10 bet tokens. Free bet stakes not included in returns. Free bets exclude virtuals. Free bets are non withdrawable. No free bet expiry. Eligibility restrictions and further T&Cs apply. Begambleaware.org
Chargers vs Cowboys betting insights
- Against the spread, Los Angeles was 9-7-0 last year.
- The Chargers won twice ATS (2-3) as a 3-point favourite or greater last year.
- In 16 Los Angeles games last season, nine of them went over the total.
- The Chargers averaged 5.6 fewer points per game (24.0) than the Cowboys surrendered (29.6) last year.
- Los Angeles was 4-2 against the spread and 4-2 overall in games when it recorded more than 29.6 points last season.
- The Chargers collected just 4.3 fewer yards per game (382.1) than the Cowboys allowed per matchup (386.4) last year.
- When Los Angeles picked up more than 386.4 yards last season, the team was 4-3 against the spread and 3-4 overall.
- Dallas covered the spread five times in 16 games last season.
- The Cowboys had an ATS record of 4-3 as underdogs of 3 points or greater last season.
- Last season, nine of Dallas’ 16 games hit the over.
- Last season the Cowboys put up just 1.9 fewer points per game (24.7) than the Chargers allowed (26.6).
- Dallas was 4-4 against the spread and 6-2 overall in games when it put up over 26.6 points last year.
- The Cowboys racked up 371.8 yards per game last season, 28.4 more yards than the 343.4 the Chargers allowed per outing.
- When Dallas picked up over 343.4 yards last season, the team was 3-7 against the spread and 4-6 overall.
|232.2||Pass yards against||238.8|
|119.8||Rush yards against||158.8|
CLICK HERE to claim 888 Sport’s new customer offer • 18+ only • Min deposit £/€/$10 • A qualifying bet is a ‘real money’ stake of at least £/€/$10 • Min odds 1/2 (1.50) • Free Bets are credited upon qualifying bet settlement and expire after 7 days • Free Bet stakes are not included in returns • Casino Bonus must be claimed within 7 days, wins are capped at £/€/$500 • To withdraw bonus/related wins, you must wager the bonus amount up to 40 times its value within 14 days • Casino Bonus expires after 60 days • Casino Bonus can be used on selected games in casino only • Restrictions apply to withdrawals, payment methods & countries & full T&Cs apply • BeGambleAware •
Player betting tips
Chargers top players
- Last year, Justin Herbert collected 4,336 passing yards (271.0 yards per game) while going 396-for-595 (66.6% completion percentage) and throwing 31 touchdowns and 10 interceptions. He tacked on 234 rushing yards on 55 carries with five touchdowns, averaging 14.6 yards per game.
- Austin Ekeler took 116 carries for 530 rushing yards a season ago (53.0 yards per game) while scoring one touchdown. He also caught 54 passes for 403 yards (40.3 receiving yards per game) with two touchdowns through the air.
- Last season Joshua Kelley ran for 354 yards on 111 carries (22.1 ypg), with two rushing touchdowns.
- Last season, Keenan Allen hauled in 100 passes (on 147 targets) for 992 yards (62.0 yards per game) while scoring eight touchdowns.
- Mike Williams chipped in with 756 yards on 48 grabs and five touchdowns. He was targeted 85 times and put up 47.3 receiving yards per game last year.
- Jalen Guyton caught 28 passes on 55 targets for 511 yards and three touchdowns, averaging 31.9 yards per game last season.
- Joey Bosa put together an impressive stat line of 7.5 sacks, 14.5 TFL and 49 tackles last year.
- Kenneth Murray collected 146 tackles, 4.0 TFL, and 1.0 sack over his last campaign.
- Michael Davis intercepted three passes while adding 80 tackles, 2.5 TFL, and 14 passes defended a season ago.
Cowboys top players
- Last year Dak Prescott recorded 1,856 passing yards (371.2 yards per game) while going 151-for-222 (68% completion percentage) and throwing nine touchdowns and four interceptions. He added 93 rushing yards on 18 carries with three touchdowns, averaging 18.6 yards per game.
- Ezekiel Elliott ran for 979 yards on 244 carries (61.2 yards per game) while scoring six touchdowns a season ago. He also averaged 21.1 receiving yards per game, grabbing 52 passes for 338 yards and two touchdowns.
- Tony Pollard totaled 435 rushing yards on 101 carries (27.2 yards per game), with four touchdowns on the ground last season.
- Amari Cooper reeled in 92 passes for 1,114 yards last season while scoring five touchdowns. He was targeted 130 times, and averaged 69.6 yards per game.
- CeeDee Lamb contributed with 935 yards on 74 catches and five touchdowns. He was targeted 111 times and averaged 58.4 receiving yards per game last year.
- Last season Dalton Schultz caught 63 passes on 89 targets for 615 yards and four touchdowns, averaging 38.4 receiving yards per game.
- Demarcus Lawrence boasted an impressive stat line of 6.5 sacks, 15.0 TFL and 82 tackles.
- Jaylon Smith totaled 221 tackles, 6.5 TFL, 1.5 sacks, and one interception over the course of his 2020 campaign.
- Last season Trevon Diggs hauled in three interceptions and added 67 tackles, 1.0 TFL, 1.0 sack, and 14 passes defended.
Powered by Dataskrive