Oddsmakers project the Cleveland Browns (3-1) to be competitive in their attempt to prolong their two-game winning streak, as they are just 2-point underdogs in a matchup with the Los Angeles Chargers (3-1) on Sunday, October 10, 2021 at SoFi Stadium. The point total is 46 for the game.
Chargers vs Browns predictions
|Chargers (-2)||Under (46)||Chargers 23 Browns 19|
Last 3 results
Chargers Recent Betting Insights
- Los Angeles has two wins against the spread, and is 2-1 overall, over its past three games.
- In its past three contests, Los Angeles has not hit the over.
- The Chargers and their opponents have combined to score an average of 53.7 points over their last three games, 7.7 more than the 46 over/under in this matchup.
Browns recent betting insights
- Cleveland has two wins against the spread, and is 3-0 overall, in its last three games.
- In its past three games, Cleveland has gone over the total once.
- The Browns total over the last three games is 3.0 points greater than the 46 total given for this matchup.
Chargers vs Browns head-to-head
Los Angeles holds an edge against Cleveland in the last five matchups between these two teams, putting together a 3-2 record in those games. Los Angeles outscored Cleveland 80-51 in those five head-to-head matchups.
Chargers vs Browns betting odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite spread odds||Underdog spread odds||Total||Over total odds||Under total odds|
18+ only • Max Bet £5 • £10 deposit using promo code • Free bets are granted within 72 hours and expires after 7 days • Free bet stakes not included in returns • Deposit balance is available for withdrawal at any time. withdrawal restrictions & full T&C’s apply • BeGambleAware •
18+ only. New customers only. Min deposit £5. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. Place 5 x €10 bets to get a €20 free bet . Repeat 5 times to get €100 in free bets. New customer offer. Place 5 x €10 or more bets to receive €20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum €100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. New customers only. First single & e/w bet only. Odds of 1/1 or greater. 2 x £10 bet tokens. Free bet stakes not included in returns. Free bets exclude virtuals. Free bets are non withdrawable. No free bet expiry. Eligibility restrictions and further T&Cs apply. Begambleaware.org
Chargers vs Browns betting insights
- Los Angeles has put together a 3-1-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Chargers are 1-1 ATS when playing as at least 2-point favorites.
- Games involving Los Angeles have yet to hit the over once this season.
- The Chargers put up 23.8 points per game, 7.0 more than the Browns give up per outing (16.8).
- Los Angeles is 3-1 against the spread and 3-1 overall this season when the team records more than 16.8 points.
- The Chargers rack up 391.0 yards per game, 140.7 more yards than the 250.3 the Browns give up per outing.
- In games that Los Angeles churns out more than 250.3 yards, the team is 3-1 against the spread and 3-1 overall.
- Cleveland has covered the spread three times this year (3-1-0).
- In games they have played as 2-point underdogs or more, the Browns have a perfect ATS record of 1-0.
- This season, Cleveland’s games have hit the over twice.
- The Browns put up 25.0 points per game, 6.5 more than the Chargers give up (18.5).
- Cleveland is 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 overall when the team puts up more than 18.5 points.
- The Browns collect 389.3 yards per game, 57.3 more yards than the 332.0 the Chargers give up.
- In games that Cleveland amasses over 332.0 yards, the team is 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 overall.
|207.0||Pass yards against||208.8|
|139.5||Rush yards against||66.5|
How to live stream Chargers vs Browns online
Bet365* are streaming a selection of games during the NFL 2021 season live for account holders. Those interested in watching NFL games live online can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Register’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘Live’ option at the top of the homepage and select your desired event with a play symbol next to it.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of publication.
CLICK HERE to claim 888 Sport’s new customer offer • 18+ only • Min deposit £/€/$10 • A qualifying bet is a ‘real money’ stake of at least £/€/$10 • Min odds 1/2 (1.50) • Free Bets are credited upon qualifying bet settlement and expire after 7 days • Free Bet stakes are not included in returns • Casino Bonus must be claimed within 7 days, wins are capped at £/€/$500 • To withdraw bonus/related wins, you must wager the bonus amount up to 40 times its value within 14 days • Casino Bonus expires after 60 days • Casino Bonus can be used on selected games in casino only • Restrictions apply to withdrawals, payment methods & countries & full T&Cs apply • BeGambleAware •
Player betting tips
Chargers top players
- Justin Herbert has put up 1,178 passing yards (294.5 YPG) with a 68.9% completion percentage (113-for-164) while throwing nine touchdowns and three interceptions.
- Herbert has had a passing touchdown in all four games this year, with multiple passing TDs in two of them.
- Austin Ekeler has 50 attempts for a team-high 283 rushing yards (70.8 per game) and two touchdowns. He also has 18 catches for 141 receiving yards (35.3 per game) and two touchdowns.
- Ekeler has rushed for a touchdown in two games this season, but did not score more than one in either game.
- Mike Williams has been targeted 35 times and has 23 catches, leading his team with 306 yards (76.5 ypg) while hauling in four touchdowns.
- Williams has had a receiving touchdown in three of four games this year, and multiple receiving TDs once.
Browns top players
- Baker Mayfield has 935 passing yards (233.8 per game) with a 65.5% completion percentage (74-for-113), throwing for two touchdowns with two interceptions. He also has 59 rushing yards on 15 carries and one touchdown.
- Nick Chubb has racked up a team-best 362 rushing yards (90.5 per game) and three touchdowns.
- Kareem Hunt has 234 rushing yards on 43 carries (58.5 yards per game), with three touchdowns. He also has 12 catches for 121 yards (tops on the team).
- Rashard Higgins has been targeted 11 times, and contributed with 114 yards (on eight catches).
- David Njoku has collected 111 yards on seven receptions, averaging 27.8 yards per game.
Powered by Dataskrive