The Arizona Cardinals (1-0) are 4.5-point favorites heading into their matchup on Sunday, September 19, 2021 against the Minnesota Vikings (0-1). The point total is set at 51.
Cardinals vs Vikings predictions
|Cardinals (-4.5)||Over (51)||Cardinals 37 Vikings 14|
Cardinals vs Vikings head-to-head
Minnesota holds an edge against Arizona over the last five matchups between these two teams, recording a 4-1 record in those games. Minnesota outscored Arizona 132-88 in those five head-to-head matchups.
Cardinals vs Vikings betting odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite spread odds||Underdog spread odds||Total||Over total odds||Under total odds|
18+ only • Max Bet £5 • £10 deposit using promo code • Free bets are granted within 72 hours and expires after 7 days • Free bet stakes not included in returns • Deposit balance is available for withdrawal at any time. withdrawal restrictions & full T&C’s apply • BeGambleAware •
18+ only. New customers only. Min deposit £5. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. Place 5 x €10 bets to get a €20 free bet . Repeat 5 times to get €100 in free bets. New customer offer. Place 5 x €10 or more bets to receive €20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum €100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. New customers only. First single & e/w bet only. Odds of 1/1 or greater. 2 x £10 bet tokens. Free bet stakes not included in returns. Free bets exclude virtuals. Free bets are non withdrawable. No free bet expiry. Eligibility restrictions and further T&Cs apply. Begambleaware.org
Cardinals vs Vikings betting insights
- Against the spread, Arizona was 7-9-0 last year.
- The Cardinals went 3-3 as 4.5-point favorites or greater last year.
- There were five Arizona games (out of 16) that went over the total last year.
- Last year, the Cardinals averaged 4.1 fewer points per game (25.6) than the Vikings allowed (29.7).
- When Arizona put up over 29.7 points last year, it was 5-2 against the spread and 6-1 overall.
- The Cardinals racked up 384.6 yards per game last year, only 8.7 fewer than the 393.3 the Vikings allowed per matchup.
- When Arizona piled up over 393.3 yards last season, the team was 6-2 against the spread and 7-1 overall.
- Minnesota covered the spread six times in 16 games last year.
- The Vikings had two wins ATS (2-2) as a 4.5-point underdog or more last season.
- There were 11 Minnesota games (out of 16) that hit the over last year.
- The Vikings scored 26.9 points per game last season, 4.0 more than the Cardinals gave up (22.9).
- When Minnesota put up more than 22.9 points last year, it was 5-8 against the spread and 6-7 overall.
- The Vikings collected 393.3 yards per game last season, 41.4 more yards than the 351.9 the Cardinals gave up per contest.
- Minnesota was 5-8 against the spread and 6-7 overall when the team picked up over 351.9 yards last season.
|246.8||Pass yards against||266.7|
|125.5||Rush yards against||134.4|
How to live stream Cardinals vs Vikings NFL online:
Bet365* are streaming a selection of games during the NFL 2021 season live for account holders. Those interested in watching NFL games live online can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Register’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘Live’ option at the top of the homepage and select your desired event with a play symbol next to it.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of publication.
Player betting tips
Cardinals top players
- Kyler Murray threw for 3,971 yards (248.2 yards per game) while completing 67.2% of his passes (375-of-558), with 26 touchdowns and 12 interceptions last year. He also carried the ball 133 times for 819 yards and 11 touchdowns, averaging 51.2 yards per game.
- James Conner totaled 721 rushing yards on 169 carries (45.1 yards per game), with six touchdowns on the ground, last year.
- Last season, DeAndre Hopkins was targeted 160 times and amassed 115 catches for 1,407 yards (87.9 ypg) while scoring six touchdowns.
- Christian Kirk also tacked on 48 grabs for 621 yards and six touchdowns last year. He was targeted 79 times and averaged 38.8 receiving yards per game.
- A.J. Green totaled 523 yards on 47 catches with two touchdowns last year, averaging 32.7 yards per game on 104 targets.
- J.J. Watt put together an impressive body of work a year ago, registering 5.0 sacks, 16.0 TFL, 68 tackles, and one interception.
- Jordan Hicks racked up 158 tackles, 11.5 TFL, and one interception over his last campaign.
- Budda Baker intercepted two passes and tacked on 146 tackles, 8.5 TFL, 2.0 sacks, and six passes defended last season.
CLICK HERE to claim 888 Sport’s new customer offer • 18+ only • Min deposit £/€/$10 • A qualifying bet is a ‘real money’ stake of at least £/€/$10 • Min odds 1/2 (1.50) • Free Bets are credited upon qualifying bet settlement and expire after 7 days • Free Bet stakes are not included in returns • Casino Bonus must be claimed within 7 days, wins are capped at £/€/$500 • To withdraw bonus/related wins, you must wager the bonus amount up to 40 times its value within 14 days • Casino Bonus expires after 60 days • Casino Bonus can be used on selected games in casino only • Restrictions apply to withdrawals, payment methods & countries & full T&Cs apply • BeGambleAware •
Vikings top players
- Kirk Cousins threw for 4,265 yards while completing 67.6% of his passes (349-of-516), with 35 touchdowns and 13 interceptions last year (266.6 yards per game).
- Dalvin Cook ran for 1,557 yards on 312 carries (97.3 yards per game) while scoring 16 touchdowns a season ago. He also averaged 22.6 receiving yards per game, grabbing 44 passes for 361 yards and one touchdown.
- Last year Alexander Mattison ran for 434 yards on 96 carries (27.1 ypg), with two rushing touchdowns.
- Last season Justin Jefferson grabbed 88 passes (on 125 targets) for 1,400 yards (87.5 yards per game) with seven touchdowns.
- Adam Thielen also added 74 grabs for 925 yards and 14 touchdowns last year. He was targeted 108 times and averaged 57.8 receiving yards per game.
- Everson Griffen had an impressive body of work a year ago, collecting 6.0 sacks, 8.0 TFL and 48 tackles.
- Eric Kendricks’ 2020 campaign saw him total 145 tackles, 4.5 TFL, and three interceptions.
- Harrison Smith picked off five passes while adding 124 tackles, 3.5 TFL, 0.5 sacks, and 10 passes defended a season ago.
Powered by Dataskrive