The Houston Texans (1-5) take a five-game losing streak into a matchup with the Arizona Cardinals (6-0) on Sunday, October 24, 2021 at State Farm Stadium. Arizona is a 17.5-point favourite in the game. A 47.5-point over/under is set for the game.
Cardinals vs Texans predictions
|Cardinals (-17.5)||Under (47.5)||Cardinals 42 Texans 6|
Last three results
Cardinals recent betting insights
- Arizona is unbeaten against the spread and 3-0 overall over its past three games.
- Arizona has hit the over twice in its past three contests.
- The Cardinals and their opponents have combined to score an average of 50.5 points in their last three games, 3.0 more than the 47.5 over/under in this matchup.
Texans recent betting insights
- Houston has covered the spread once, and is 0-3 overall, over its last three games.
- In its past three contests, Houston has hit the over once.
- The Texans total over the last three games is 3.5 points fewer than the 47.5 total given for this matchup.
Cardinals vs Texans head-to-head
Houston and Arizona have split their past four meetings 2-2. Houston has had the upper hand scoring in those four matchups, recording 106 points while Arizona scored 95.
Cardinals vs Texans betting odds
|Favourite||Spread||Favourite spread odds||Underdog spread odds||Total||Over total odds||Under total odds|
18+ only. New customers only. Min deposit £5. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. Place 5 x €10 bets to get a €20 free bet . Repeat 5 times to get €100 in free bets. New customer offer. Place 5 x €10 or more bets to receive €20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum €100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. New customers using Promo code H30 only, Min £10/€10 stake, min odds 1/2, free bets paid as 2 x £15/€15, free bets credited after settlement of first qualifying bet, free bets will expire 30 days after the qualifying bet is placed, payment method/player/country restrictions apply. Full terms apply. BeGambleAware.
Cardinals vs Texans betting insights
- Arizona has covered the spread five times in six games with a set spread.
- Arizona’s games have gone over the total three times this season.
- The Cardinals rack up 32.3 points per game, 3.6 more than the Texans allow per outing (28.7).
- Arizona is 4-1 against the spread and 5-0 overall in games when it records more than 28.7 points.
- The Cardinals rack up 403.0 yards per game, just 11.8 more than the 391.2 the Texans give up per contest.
- In games that Arizona churns out over 391.2 yards, the team is 3-1 against the spread and 4-0 overall.
- Houston is 3-3-0 against the spread this year.
- The Texans are winless against the spread when they are 17.5-point underdogs or more (0-1).
- Games involving Houston have hit the over three times this season.
- The Texans score 15.3 points per game, comparable to the 18.2 the Cardinals allow.
- Houston is 3-0 against the spread and 1-2 overall in games when it scores more than 18.2 points.
- The Texans collect 294.3 yards per game, 48.5 fewer yards than the 342.8 the Cardinals allow.
- Houston is 2-1 against the spread and 1-2 overall when the team totals over 342.8 yards.
|232.2||Pass yards against||259.8|
|128.0||Rush yards against||141.3|
How to live stream Cardinals vs Texans online
Bet365* are streaming a selection of games during the NFL 2021 season live for account holders. Those interested in watching NFL games live online can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Register’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘Live’ option at the top of the homepage and select your desired event with a play symbol next to it.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of publication.
Player betting tips
Cardinals top players
- Kyler Murray has thrown for 1,741 yards while completing 73.8% of his passes (144-for-195), with 14 touchdowns and four interceptions (290.2 yards per game). He’s also carried the ball 37 times for 116 yards and three touchdowns.
- In five of six games this year, Murray has thrown a touchdown pass, and four of those games included multiple TD passes.
- Chase Edmonds has rushed for a team-high 316 yards (52.7 YPG). He also averages 27.2 receiving yards, grabbing 26 passes for 163 yards.
- Edmonds has not found paydirt on the ground this year in six games.
- DeAndre Hopkins has 26 catches (on 38 targets) and leads the team with 367 receiving yards (61.2 per game) while hauling in six touchdowns.
- Hopkins has caught a touchdown pass in four of six games this season, and scored multiple receiving TDs twice.
Texans top players
- This year Davis Mills has put up 912 passing yards (152.0 per game) while going 88-for-139 (63.3%) and throwing for five touchdowns with seven interceptions.
- Mark Ingram II has run for a team-leading 285 yards on 86 carries (47.5 yards per game) while scoring one touchdown.
- So far this season Phillip Lindsay has rushed for 89 yards on 36 carries (14.8 yards per game), with one touchdown.
- Brandin Cooks has reeled in 40 passes for a team-high 481 yards and one touchdown. He has been targeted 57 times, and averages 80.2 yards per game.
- Chris Conley has chipped in with seven receptions (on 12 targets) for 134 yards and one touchdown.
- David Johnson has caught 14 passes on 18 targets for 127 yards and one touchdown.
Powered by Dataskrive