Oddsmakers project a competitive contest when the Arizona Cardinals (8-2) visit the Seattle Seahawks (3-6) on Sunday, November 21, 2021 in a matchup between NFC West opponents at Lumen Field. Arizona is favored by 2.5 points. The game’s over/under is 49.
Cardinals vs Seahawks predictions
|Cardinals (-2.5)||Under (49)||Cardinals 25 Seahawks 19|
Last three results
Cardinals recent betting insights
- Arizona has covered the spread once, and is 1-2 overall, in its last three games.
- In Arizona’s past three contests, it has gone over the total twice.
- The Cardinals’ scoring average over the last three games is 3.3 points lower than the 49 over/under listed for this matchup.
Seahawks recent betting insights
- Seattle has covered the spread twice, and is 1-2 overall, over its last three contests.
- Seattle has not hit the over in its past three games.
- The Seahawks and their opponents have combined to score an average of 45.3 combined points in their last three games, 3.7 less than the 49 over/under in this matchup.
Cardinals vs Seahawks head-to-head
Seattle holds a 3-2 advantage over Arizona in the last five matchups between these two squads. The Cardinals and Seahawks have split those games 1-1 against the spread with those games eclipsing the total on one occasion. Seattle scored 129 points in those five matchups compared to Arizona’s 119.
Cardinals vs Seahawks betting odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite spread odds||Underdog spread odds||Total||Over total odds||Under total odds|
18+ only. New customers only. Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply.
18+ only. Place 5 x €10 bets to get a €20 free bet . Repeat 5 times to get €100 in free bets. New customer offer. Place 5 x €10 or more bets to receive €20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum €100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. New customers using Promo code H30 only, Min £10/€10 stake, min odds 1/2, free bets paid as 2 x £15/€15, free bets credited after settlement of first qualifying bet, free bets will expire 30 days after the qualifying bet is placed, payment method/player/country restrictions apply. Full terms apply. BeGambleAware.
Cardinals vs Seahawks betting insights
- Arizona has covered the spread seven times this season (7-3-0).
- The Cardinals have an ATS record of 3-3 when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites.
- Arizona games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under five times this season.
- This year, the Cardinals put up 8.0 more points per game (28.7) than the Seahawks allow (20.7).
- Arizona is 6-2 against the spread and 7-1 overall this season when the team scores more than 20.7 points.
- The Cardinals average 375.5 yards per game, 25.1 fewer yards than the 400.6 the Seahawks give up per contest.
- When Arizona piles up over 400.6 yards, the team is 4-1 against the spread and 5-0 overall.
- Seattle is 5-4-0 against the spread this year.
- In games this season when an underdog by 2.5 points or more, the Seahawks are 3-2 against the spread.
- This season, Seattle’s games have hit the over once.
- This year the Seahawks put up just 1.2 more points per game (20.1) than the Cardinals give up (18.9).
- Seattle is 4-1 against the spread and 3-2 overall in games when it puts up more than 18.9 points.
- The Seahawks average 20.8 fewer yards per game (302.2) than the Cardinals give up per contest (323.0).
- Seattle is 1-3 against the spread and 1-3 overall when the team churns out more than 323.0 yards.
|221.3||Pass yards against||287.7|
|116.6||Rush yards against||125.2|
How to live stream Cardinals vs Seahawks online
Bet365* are streaming a selection of games during the NFL 2021 season live for account holders. Those interested in watching NFL games live online can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Register’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘Live’ option at the top of the homepage and select your desired event with a play symbol next to it.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of publication.
CLICK HERE to claim. 18+ only. New customers using Promo code H30 only. Min £10/€10 stake, min odds 1/2, free bets paid as 2 x £15/€15, free bets credited after settlement of first qualifying bet, free bets will expire 30 days after the qualifying bet is placed, payment method/player/country restrictions apply. Full terms apply. BeGambleAware.
Player betting tips
Cardinals top players
- Kyler Murray has passed for 2,276 yards (186-for-256), with 17 touchdowns and seven interceptions (227.6 YPG). He’s also run the ball 49 times for a team-high 147 yards and three scores, averaging 14.7 YPG.
- Murray has thrown for a touchdown six times this year in 10 games played, including multiple TD passes five times.
- James Conner has taken 125 attempts for a team-leading 493 rushing yards (49.3 per game) and 11 touchdowns.
- Conner has had a rushing touchdown in seven games this year, including multiple rushing TDs four times.
- Christian Kirk has reeled in 47 passes for a team best 603 yards plus four touchdowns. He averages 60.3 receiving yards per game.
- Kirk has had a receiving touchdown in three of 10 games this season, and multiple receiving TDs once.
|Name||Pass Yds||Pass TDs||Rush Yds||Rush TDs||Rec Yds||Rec TDs|
|Kyler Murray||228.5 (-114)||–||27.5 (-118)||–||–||–|
|James Conner||–||–||62.5 (-118)||–||19.5 (-108)||–|
|Christian Kirk||–||–||0.5 (-115)||–||56.5 (-116)||–|
Seahawks top players
- Russell Wilson leads his team in both passing and rushing, including 1,357 passing yards (226.2 per game), 10 touchdowns and three interceptions. He also has 100 rushing yards on 22 carries with one touchdown.
- Alex Collins has churned out a team-high 345 rushing yards (38.3 per game) and scored two touchdowns.
- D.K. Metcalf has 42 catches (64 targets) and paces his team with 606 receiving yards (67.3 per game) while scoring eight touchdowns.
- Tyler Lockett has been targeted 66 times, and added 602 yards (on 43 catches) and three touchdowns.
- Gerald Everett is averaging 22.0 receiving yards per game, racking up 22 receptions (25 targets) for 198 yards and one touchdown.
|Name||Pass Yds||Pass TDs||Rush Yds||Rush TDs||Rec Yds||Rec TDs|
|Russell Wilson||249.5 (-117)||–||24.5 (-121)||–||–||–|
|Alex Collins||–||–||37.5 (-115)||–||6.5 (-110)||–|
|D.K. Metcalf||–||–||–||–||74.5 (-111)||–|
Powered by Data Skrive