The Carolina Panthers (4-5) are double-digit underdogs (-10) on Sunday, November 14, 2021 against the Arizona Cardinals (8-1). The game has a point total set at 44.
Cardinals vs Panthers predictions
|Cardinals (-10)||Under (44)||Cardinals 34 Panthers 10|
Last three results
Cardinals recent betting insights
- Arizona has two wins against the spread, and is 2-1 overall, over its last three games.
- In Arizona’s past three contests, it has gone over the total once.
- The Cardinals and their opponents have combined to score an average of 47.7 points in their last three games, 3.7 more than the 44 over/under in this matchup.
Panthers recent betting insights
- Carolina has one win against the spread, and is 1-2 overall, in its last three contests.
- Carolina has not hit the over in its past three games.
- The Panthers total over the last three games is 0.2 points fewer than the 44 total given for this matchup.
Cardinals vs Panthers head-to-head
Carolina has an edge against Arizona in the last five meetings between these two teams, recording a 5-0 record in those games. The Panthers are 1-0 against the spread in those games against the Cardinals while the two teams haven’t managed to go over the total. Carolina outscored Arizona 175-92 in those five head-to-head matchups.
Cardinals vs Panthers betting odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite spread odds||Underdog spread odds||Total||Over total odds||Under total odds|
18+ only. New customers only. Min deposit £5. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. Place 5 x €10 bets to get a €20 free bet . Repeat 5 times to get €100 in free bets. New customer offer. Place 5 x €10 or more bets to receive €20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum €100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. New customers using Promo code H30 only, Min £10/€10 stake, min odds 1/2, free bets paid as 2 x £15/€15, free bets credited after settlement of first qualifying bet, free bets will expire 30 days after the qualifying bet is placed, payment method/player/country restrictions apply. Full terms apply. BeGambleAware.
Cardinals vs Panthers betting insights
- Arizona has covered the spread seven times in nine games with a set spread.
- The Cardinals are a perfect 1-0 ATS when playing as at least 10-point favorites.
- This season, Arizona’s games have hit the over four times.
- The Cardinals rack up 30.8 points per game, 10.5 more than the Panthers allow per contest (20.3).
- When Arizona puts up more than 20.3 points, it is 6-2 against the spread and 7-1 overall.
- The Cardinals rack up 398.4 yards per game, 105.3 more yards than the 293.1 the Panthers allow per outing.
- When Arizona amasses more than 293.1 yards, the team is 7-2 against the spread and 8-1 overall.
- Carolina has covered the spread four times in nine games with a set spread.
- Games involving Carolina have hit the over twice this season.
- The Panthers average 19.0 points per game, comparable to the 17.2 the Cardinals give up.
- When Carolina records more than 17.2 points, it is 4-3 against the spread and 4-3 overall.
- The Panthers rack up 318.7 yards per game, only 2.3 fewer than the 321.0 the Cardinals give up.
- When Carolina totals over 321.0 yards, the team is 4-1 against the spread and 4-1 overall.
|226.4||Pass yards against||200.0|
|111.1||Rush yards against||111.7|
How to live stream Cardinals vs Panthers online
Bet365* are streaming a selection of games during the NFL 2021 season live for account holders. Those interested in watching NFL games live online can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Register’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘Live’ option at the top of the homepage and select your desired event with a play symbol next to it.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of publication.
Player betting tips
Cardinals top players
- Kyler Murray has 2,276 passing yards (252.9 per game) and a 72.7% completion percentage (186-for-256), tossing 17 touchdown passes and seven interceptions. He also has 147 rushing yards on 49 carries (with three touchdowns).
- Murray has thrown for a touchdown six times this season in nine games played, including multiple TD passes five times.
- James Conner has picked up a team-leading 454 rushing yards (50.4 per game) and 10 scores.
- Conner has scored at least one rushing touchdown six times this year, inclduing multiple rushing TDs four times.
- Christian Kirk has been targeted 48 times and has 40 catches, leading his team with 545 yards (60.6 ypg) while hauling in four touchdowns.
- In three of nine games this year, Kirk has had a receiving touchdown (and one game with multiple touchdown catches).
Panthers top players
- Sam Darnold has 1,985 passing yards (220.6 per game) and a 59.5% completion percentage, throwing seven touchdown passes and 11 interceptions. He also has 185 rushing yards on 37 carries (with five touchdowns), averaging 20.6 yards per game.
- Chuba Hubbard has 111 attempts for a team-high 394 rushing yards (43.8 per game) and two touchdowns. He also has 19 catches for 152 receiving yards .
- Christian McCaffrey has 253 rushing yards on 66 carries (42.2 yards per game), with one touchdown. He also has 20 catches for 217 yards (tops on the team).
- This season D.J. Moore has 53 catches for a team-high 677 yards (75.2 per game) and three touchdowns.
- Robby Anderson has 206 receiving yards on 19 receptions (53 targets), with two touchdowns.
Powered by Data Skrive