The Detroit Lions (1-11-1) are double-digit underdogs (-13.5) on Sunday, December 19, 2021 against the Arizona Cardinals (10-3). The over/under is set at 47.5 points for the contest.
Cardinals vs Lions predictions
|Cardinals (-13.5)||Under (47.5)||Cardinals 32 Lions 13|
Last three results
Cardinals recent betting insights
- Arizona has two wins against the spread, and is 2-1 overall, in its last three contests.
- Arizona has hit the over twice in its past three games.
- The Cardinals’ scoring average over the last three games is 1.0 points lower than the 47.5 total listed for this matchup.
Lions recent betting insights
- Detroit has two wins against the spread, and is 1-2 overall, over its past three contests.
- In Detroit’s past three games, it has gone over the total twice.
- The Lions and their opponents have combined to score an average of 43.7 combined points over their last three games, 3.8 less than the 47.5 over/under in this matchup.
Cardinals vs Lions head-to-head
Detroit has an edge against Arizona over the last five meetings between these two teams, collecting a 3-2 record in those games. In those games against the Cardinals, the Lions have a 1-0 record against the spread while not eclipsing the total once. Detroit has had the upper hand scoring in those five matchups, totaling 122 points while Arizona scored 118.
Cardinals vs Lions betting odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite spread odds||Underdog spread odds||Total||Over total odds||Under total odds|
18+ only. New customers only. Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply.
18+ only. Place 5 x €10 bets to get a €20 free bet . Repeat 5 times to get €100 in free bets. New customer offer. Place 5 x €10 or more bets to receive €20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum €100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. New customers using Promo code H30 only, Min £10/€10 stake, min odds 1/2, free bets paid as 2 x £15/€15, free bets credited after settlement of first qualifying bet, free bets will expire 30 days after the qualifying bet is placed, payment method/player/country restrictions apply. Full terms apply. BeGambleAware.
Cardinals vs Lions betting insights
- Arizona has gone 9-4-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 13.5-point favorites or more, the Cardinals have a perfect ATS record of 1-0.
- This season, seven of Arizona’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Cardinals average just 1.0 more point per game (28.2) than the Lions allow (27.2).
- Arizona is 7-1 against the spread and 8-0 overall in games when it records more than 27.2 points.
- The Cardinals average just 4.4 fewer yards per game (374.8) than the Lions allow per matchup (379.2).
- When Arizona picks up over 379.2 yards, the team is 6-2 against the spread and 7-1 overall.
- Detroit has put together a 10-5-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Lions have a perfect 1-0 ATS record when playing as at least 13.5-point underdogs.
- This year, Detroit’s games have hit the over five times out of 15 chances.
- The Lions score 16.4 points per game, 3.1 fewer than the Cardinals allow (19.5).
- Detroit is 2-0 against the spread and 1-1 overall when the team notches more than 19.5 points.
- The Lions rack up 311.1 yards per game, only 10.5 fewer than the 321.6 the Cardinals allow.
- Detroit is 4-2 against the spread and 1-4 overall when the team amasses over 321.6 yards.
|225.8||Pass yards against||255.8|
|111.8||Rush yards against||135.2|
How to live stream Cardinals vs Lions online
Bet365* are streaming a selection of games during the NFL 2021 season live for account holders. Those interested in watching NFL games live online can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Register’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘Live’ option at the top of the homepage and select your desired event with a play symbol next to it.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of publication.
CLICK HERE to claim. 18+ only. New customers using Promo code H30 only. Min £10/€10 stake, min odds 1/2, free bets paid as 2 x £15/€15, free bets credited after settlement of first qualifying bet, free bets will expire 30 days after the qualifying bet is placed, payment method/player/country restrictions apply. Full terms apply. BeGambleAware.
Player betting tips
Cardinals top players
- Kyler Murray has 2,782 passing yards (214.0 YPG) and a 71.6% completion percentage (229-for-320) while throwing 19 touchdowns and nine interceptions. He also leads his team with 267 rushing yards on 66 carries (plus five touchdowns), averaging 20.5 yards per game.
- Murray has thrown for a touchdown seven times this season in 13 games played, including multiple TD passes six times.
- James Conner has rushed for a team-high 661 yards (50.8 YPG) and 14 touchdowns. He also has 303 receiving yards on 29 catches and two touchdowns.
- Conner has scored at least one rushing touchdown nine times this year, inclduing multiple rushing TDs five times.
- Christian Kirk has hauled in 53 catches for 718 yards, best on his team, and four touchdowns. He has been targeted 70 times, and averages 55.2 receiving yards per game.
- Kirk has had a receiving touchdown in three of 13 games this year, and multiple receiving TDs once.
|Name||Pass Yds||Pass TDs||Rush Yds||Rush TDs||Rec Yds||Rec TDs|
|Kyler Murray||295.5 (-114)||2.5 (+108)||31.5 (-111)||–||–||–|
|James Conner||–||–||58.5 (-119)||–||14.5 (-113)||–|
|Christian Kirk||–||–||0.5 (-115)||–||52.5 (-115)||–|
Lions top players
- This year, Jared Goff has put up 2,791 passing yards (214.7 per game) while connecting on 290 of 438 passes (66.2%), with 14 touchdowns and eight interceptions.
- D’Andre Swift has racked up a team-best 555 rushing yards (42.7 per game) and four touchdowns. He has added 56 receptions for 429 yards and two TDs.
- Godwin Igwebuike has run for 118 yards on 16 carries (9.1 yards per game), with one touchdown on the ground.
- T.J. Hockenson has been targeted 84 times and has 61 catches, leading his team with 583 yards (44.8 per game) while scoring four touchdowns.
- Amon-Ra St. Brown has also tacked on 511 yards on 57 catches and one touchdown. He has been targeted 76 times and averages 39.3 receiving yards.
- Kalif Raymond has totaled 443 yards on 39 receptions with three touchdowns, averaging 34.1 yards per game.
|Name||Pass Yds||Pass TDs||Rush Yds||Rush TDs||Rec Yds||Rec TDs|
|Jared Goff||212.5 (-114)||1.5 (+111)||4.5 (-122)||–||–||–|
|D’Andre Swift||–||–||30.5 (-115)||–||18.5 (-117)||–|
|T.J. Hockenson||–||–||–||–||44.5 (-117)||–|
Powered by Data Skrive