The Jacksonville Jaguars (0-2) are 7.5-point underdogs heading into their matchup on Sunday, September 26, 2021 against the Arizona Cardinals (2-0). An over/under of 51.5 is set in the game.
Cardinals vs Jaguars predictions
|Cardinals (-7.5)||Over (51.5)||Cardinals 37 Jaguars 16|
Cardinals vs Jaguars head-to-head
In the last five meetings between these two teams, Arizona holds a 3-2 advantage over Jacksonville. Jacksonville has had the upper hand scoring in those five matchups, recording 123 points while Arizona notched 112.
Cardinals vs Jaguars betting odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite spread odds||Underdog spread odds||Total||Over total odds||Under total odds|
18+ only • Max Bet £5 • £10 deposit using promo code • Free bets are granted within 72 hours and expires after 7 days • Free bet stakes not included in returns • Deposit balance is available for withdrawal at any time. withdrawal restrictions & full T&C’s apply • BeGambleAware •
18+ only. New customers only. Min deposit £5. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. Place 5 x €10 bets to get a €20 free bet . Repeat 5 times to get €100 in free bets. New customer offer. Place 5 x €10 or more bets to receive €20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum €100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. New customers only. First single & e/w bet only. Odds of 1/1 or greater. 2 x £10 bet tokens. Free bet stakes not included in returns. Free bets exclude virtuals. Free bets are non withdrawable. No free bet expiry. Eligibility restrictions and further T&Cs apply. Begambleaware.org
Cardinals vs Jaguars betting insights
- Arizona covered the spread seven times in 16 games last year.
- Out of 16 Arizona games last year, five went over the total.
- The Cardinals racked up 25.6 points per game last season, 5.2 fewer than the Jaguars gave up per contest (30.8).
- Arizona was 3-2 against the spread and 4-1 overall last season when the team put up over 30.8 points.
- The Cardinals racked up 384.6 yards per game last season, 33.1 fewer yards than the 417.7 the Jaguars allowed per matchup.
- When Arizona totaled over 417.7 yards last season, the team was 5-2 against the spread and 6-1 overall.
- Jacksonville was 7-9-0 against the spread last year.
- The Jaguars had an ATS record of 4-5 as underdogs of 7.5 points or greater last season.
- In 16 Jacksonville games last season, eight of them went over the total.
- The Jaguars scored 19.1 points per game last year, 3.8 fewer than the Cardinals gave up (22.9).
- When Jacksonville recorded more than 22.9 points last year, it was 5-2 against the spread and 1-6 overall.
- The Jaguars averaged 25.8 fewer yards per game (326.1) than the Cardinals allowed (351.9) per outing last year.
- When Jacksonville piled up over 351.9 yards last season, the team was 4-3 against the spread and 0-7 overall.
|246.8||Pass yards against||270.1|
|125.5||Rush yards against||153.3|
How to live stream Cardinals vs Jaguars online:
Bet365* are streaming a selection of games during the NFL 2021 season live for account holders. Those interested in watching NFL games live online can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Register’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘Live’ option at the top of the homepage and select your desired event with a play symbol next to it.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of publication.
CLICK HERE to claim 888 Sport’s new customer offer • 18+ only • Min deposit £/€/$10 • A qualifying bet is a ‘real money’ stake of at least £/€/$10 • Min odds 1/2 (1.50) • Free Bets are credited upon qualifying bet settlement and expire after 7 days • Free Bet stakes are not included in returns • Casino Bonus must be claimed within 7 days, wins are capped at £/€/$500 • To withdraw bonus/related wins, you must wager the bonus amount up to 40 times its value within 14 days • Casino Bonus expires after 60 days • Casino Bonus can be used on selected games in casino only • Restrictions apply to withdrawals, payment methods & countries & full T&Cs apply • BeGambleAware •
Player betting tips
Cardinals top players
- Kyler Murray recorded 3,971 passing yards (248.2 per game) with a 67.2% completion percentage last year, while throwing for 26 touchdowns with 12 interceptions. He also led his team with 819 rushing yards on 133 carries and 11 touchdowns.
- Last season James Conner rushed for 721 yards on 169 carries (45.1 yards per game), with six rushing touchdowns.
- DeAndre Hopkins hauled in 115 passes for 1,407 yards last year and scored six touchdowns. He was targeted 160 times, and averaged 87.9 receiving yards.
- Christian Kirk added 48 grabs for 621 yards and six touchdowns.
- A.J. Green caught 47 passes for 523 yards and two touchdowns, averaging 32.7 yards per game.
- J.J. Watt showed out with an impressive stat line of 5.0 sacks, 16.0 TFL, 68 tackles, and one interception last year.
- Jordan Hicks’ 2020 campaign saw him total 158 tackles, 11.5 TFL, and one interception.
- Budda Baker intercepted two passes while adding 146 tackles, 8.5 TFL, 2.0 sacks, and six passes defended a season ago.
|Name||Pass Yds||Pass TDs||Rush Yds||Rush TDs||Rec Yds||Rec TDs|
|Kyler Murray||268.5 (-113)||–||43.5 (-119)||–||–||–|
|Kyler Murray||268.5 (-113)||–||43.5 (-119)||–||–||–|
|DeAndre Hopkins||–||–||–||–||89.5 (-115)||–|
Jaguars top players
- C.J. Beathard collected 787 passing yards (49.2 per game) with a 63.5% completion percentage last year (66-for-104), throwing for six touchdowns with zero interceptions.
- James Robinson rushed for 1,070 yards on 240 attempts (66.9 yards per game) and scored seven touchdowns a season ago. He also averaged 21.5 receiving yards per game, grabbing 49 passes for 344 yards and three TDs.
- Carlos Hyde totaled 356 rushing yards on 81 carries with four touchdowns on the ground last season.
- Last season Marvin Jones Jr. was targeted 115 times and recorded 76 catches for 978 yards and nine touchdowns.
- D.J. Chark also added 706 yards on 53 catches and five touchdowns. He was targeted 93 times, and averaged 44.1 receiving yards last season.
- Laviska Shenault Jr. caught 58 passes on 79 targets for 600 yards and five touchdowns, averaging 37.5 receiving yards per game.
- Dawuane Smoot boasted an impressive stat line of 5.5 sacks, 5.5 TFL and 29 tackles.
- Myles Jack’s 2020 campaign saw him total 164 tackles, 7.5 TFL, 1.0 sack, and one interception.
- Shaquill Griffin intercepted three passes and tacked on 73 tackles, 2.0 TFL, and 12 passes defended last season.
Powered by Dataskrive