The Chicago Bears (4-7) are 7.5-point underdogs on Sunday, December 5, 2021 against the Arizona Cardinals (9-2). The over/under is 45.5 for this game.
Cardinals vs Bears predictions
|Cardinals (-7.5)||Under (45.5)||Cardinals 29 Bears 14|
Last three results
Cardinals recent betting insights
- Arizona has two wins against the spread, and is 2-1 overall, over its past three contests.
- In its past three games, Arizona has gone over the total twice.
- The Cardinals’ scoring average over the last three games is 1.8 points lower than the 45.5 over/under given for this matchup.
Bears recent betting insights
- Chicago has no wins against the spread and is 2-1 overall in its last three contests.
- Chicago’s past three games have not hit the over.
- The Bears total over the last three games is 4.7 points fewer than the 45.5 over/under given for this matchup.
Cardinals vs Bears head-to-head
In the last five meetings between these two squads, Chicago has the edge with a 3-2 record over Arizona. Arizona put up 139 points in those five outings compared to Chicago’s 112.
Cardinals vs Bears betting odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite spread odds||Underdog spread odds||Total||Over total odds||Under total odds|
18+ only. New customers only. Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply.
18+ only. Place 5 x €10 bets to get a €20 free bet . Repeat 5 times to get €100 in free bets. New customer offer. Place 5 x €10 or more bets to receive €20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum €100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. New customers using Promo code H30 only, Min £10/€10 stake, min odds 1/2, free bets paid as 2 x £15/€15, free bets credited after settlement of first qualifying bet, free bets will expire 30 days after the qualifying bet is placed, payment method/player/country restrictions apply. Full terms apply. BeGambleAware.
Cardinals vs Bears betting insights
- Arizona is 8-3-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 7.5-point favorites or more, the Cardinals have a perfect ATS record of 2-0.
- This season, five of Arizona’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Cardinals rack up 5.1 more points per game (28.2) than the Bears allow (23.1).
- When Arizona records more than 23.1 points, it is 6-1 against the spread and 7-0 overall.
- The Cardinals collect 44.8 more yards per game (378.9) than the Bears allow per matchup (334.1).
- When Arizona churns out more than 334.1 yards, the team is 7-1 against the spread and 8-0 overall.
- Chicago has covered the spread in a matchup four times this year (4-9-0).
- The Bears have yet to cover a spread (0-3) when they are at least 7.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving Chicago have hit the over three times out of 13 chances this year.
- This year the Bears rack up just 2.1 fewer points per game (16.3) than the Cardinals give up (18.4).
- Chicago is 4-2 against the spread and 3-2 overall when the team notches more than 18.4 points.
- The Bears collect 21.7 fewer yards per game (296.1) than the Cardinals allow (317.8).
- When Chicago picks up over 317.8 yards, the team is 2-6 against the spread and 2-4 overall.
|220.0||Pass yards against||237.9|
|113.8||Rush yards against||118.5|
How to live stream Cardinals vs Bears online
Bet365* are streaming a selection of games during the NFL 2021 season live for account holders. Those interested in watching NFL games live online can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Register’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘Live’ option at the top of the homepage and select your desired event with a play symbol next to it.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of publication.
CLICK HERE to claim. 18+ only. New customers using Promo code H30 only. Min £10/€10 stake, min odds 1/2, free bets paid as 2 x £15/€15, free bets credited after settlement of first qualifying bet, free bets will expire 30 days after the qualifying bet is placed, payment method/player/country restrictions apply. Full terms apply. BeGambleAware.
Player betting tips
Cardinals top players
- Kyler Murray has thrown for 2,276 yards (186-for-256), with 17 touchdowns and seven interceptions (206.9 yards per game). He’s also carried the football 49 times for a team-high 147 yards and three scores, averaging 13.4 YPG.
- Murray has thrown for a touchdown six times this season in 11 games played, including multiple TD passes five times.
- James Conner has picked up a team-best 555 rushing yards (50.5 per game) and 12 scores. He has tacked on 18 receptions for 173 yards and one TD.
- Conner has scored at least one rushing touchdown eight times this year, inclduing multiple rushing TDs four times.
- Christian Kirk has 49 receptions for a team-high 628 yards (57.1 per game) and four touchdowns.
- Kirk has had a receiving touchdown in three of 11 games this season, and multiple receiving TDs once.
|Name||Pass Yds||Pass TDs||Rush Yds||Rush TDs||Rec Yds||Rec TDs|
|Kyler Murray||281.5 (-114)||–||25.5 (-115)||–||–||–|
|James Conner||–||–||62.5 (-115)||–||15.5 (-121)||–|
|Christian Kirk||–||–||0.5 (-133)||–||50.5 (-113)||–|
Bears top players
- This year, Justin Fields has racked up 1,361 passing yards (123.7 per game) while completing 115 of 198 passes (58.1%), with four touchdowns and eight interceptions. He has tacked on 311 rushing yards on 56 carries (plus two touchdowns), averaging 28.3 yards per game.
- David Montgomery has taken 113 carries for a team-leading 476 rushing yards (68.0 per game) while scoring three touchdowns.
- Khalil Herbert has rushed for 373 yards on 90 carries (33.9 yards per game), with one touchdown on the ground.
- This year Darnell Mooney has 46 catches and leads the team with 694 yards (63.1 per game) while scoring three touchdowns.
- Cole Kmet’s stat line this year reveals 37 catches for 361 yards. He averages 32.8 receiving yards per game.
- Allen Robinson II is averaging 30.8 receiving yards per game, racking up 30 receptions (50 targets) for 339 yards and one touchdown.
|Name||Pass Yds||Pass TDs||Rush Yds||Rush TDs||Rec Yds||Rec TDs|
|Justin Fields||197.5 (-113)||–||31.5 (-111)||–||–||–|
|David Montgomery||–||–||68.5 (-115)||–||13.5 (-115)||–|
|Darnell Mooney||–||–||1.5 (-121)||–||56.5 (-115)||–|
Powered by Data Skrive