The Arizona Cardinals (4-0) are 5.5-point favorites as they look to prolong their four-game winning streak in a matchup against the San Francisco 49ers (2-2) on Sunday, October 10, 2021 at State Farm Stadium. The over/under is set at 49.5.
Cardinals vs 49ers predictions
|Cardinals (-5.5)||Over (49.5)||Cardinals 40 49ers 14|
Last 3 results
Cardinals Recent Betting Insights
- Arizona has covered the spread twice, and is 3-0 overall, over its last three contests.
- Arizona has hit the over twice in its past three contests.
- The Cardinals total over the last three games is 2.5 points more than the 49.5 over/under given for this matchup.
49ers recent betting insights
- Over its past three contests, San Francisco has one win against the spread, and is 1-2 overall.
- San Francisco has hit the over once in its past three games.
- The 49ers and their opponents have combined to score an average of 50.7 combined points over their last three games, 1.2 more than the 49.5 over/under in this matchup.
Cardinals vs 49ers head-to-head
San Francisco has an edge against Arizona over the past five matchups between these two squads, putting together a 3-2 record in those games. The Cardinals and 49ers have split those games 1-1 against the spread while not outpacing the total once. San Francisco outscored Arizona 119-105 in those five head-to-head matchups.
Cardinals vs 49ers betting odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite spread odds||Underdog spread odds||Total||Over total odds||Under total odds|
18+ only • Max Bet £5 • £10 deposit using promo code • Free bets are granted within 72 hours and expires after 7 days • Free bet stakes not included in returns • Deposit balance is available for withdrawal at any time. withdrawal restrictions & full T&C’s apply • BeGambleAware •
18+ only. New customers only. Min deposit £5. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. Place 5 x €10 bets to get a €20 free bet . Repeat 5 times to get €100 in free bets. New customer offer. Place 5 x €10 or more bets to receive €20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum €100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. New customers only. First single & e/w bet only. Odds of 1/1 or greater. 2 x £10 bet tokens. Free bet stakes not included in returns. Free bets exclude virtuals. Free bets are non withdrawable. No free bet expiry. Eligibility restrictions and further T&Cs apply. Begambleaware.org
Cardinals vs 49ers betting insights
- Arizona is 3-1-0 against the spread this season.
- The Cardinals have a perfect 1-0 ATS record when playing as at least 5.5-point favorites.
- Arizona’s games have gone over the total twice this season.
- This year, the Cardinals put up 9.5 more points per game (35.0) than the 49ers allow (25.5).
- When Arizona records more than 25.5 points, it is 3-1 against the spread and 4-0 overall.
- The Cardinals rack up 440.5 yards per game, 104.2 more yards than the 336.3 the 49ers allow per outing.
- Arizona is 3-1 against the spread and 4-0 overall when the team churns out over 336.3 yards.
- San Francisco has covered the spread once over four games with a set spread.
- Games involving San Francisco have hit the over twice this season.
- This year the 49ers put up 5.5 more points per game (26.8) than the Cardinals allow (21.3).
- San Francisco is 0-2 against the spread and 1-1 overall in games when it puts up more than 21.3 points.
- The 49ers average only 18.5 more yards per game (375.8) than the Cardinals allow (357.3).
- When San Francisco piles up over 357.3 yards, the team is 0-2 against the spread and 1-1 overall.
|240.3||Pass yards against||234.5|
|135.8||Rush yards against||118.0|
How to live stream Cardinals vs 49ers online
Bet365* are streaming a selection of games during the NFL 2021 season live for account holders. Those interested in watching NFL games live online can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Register’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘Live’ option at the top of the homepage and select your desired event with a play symbol next to it.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of publication.
CLICK HERE to claim 888 Sport’s new customer offer • 18+ only • Min deposit £/€/$10 • A qualifying bet is a ‘real money’ stake of at least £/€/$10 • Min odds 1/2 (1.50) • Free Bets are credited upon qualifying bet settlement and expire after 7 days • Free Bet stakes are not included in returns • Casino Bonus must be claimed within 7 days, wins are capped at £/€/$500 • To withdraw bonus/related wins, you must wager the bonus amount up to 40 times its value within 14 days • Casino Bonus expires after 60 days • Casino Bonus can be used on selected games in casino only • Restrictions apply to withdrawals, payment methods & countries & full T&Cs apply • BeGambleAware •
Player betting tips
Cardinals top players
- Kyler Murray has passed for 1,273 yards (102-for-134), with nine touchdowns and four interceptions (318.3 YPG). He’s also run the ball 23 times for 109 yards and three touchdowns.
- Murray has thrown for a touchdown three times this season in four games played, including multiple TD passes three times.
- Chase Edmonds has run for a team-high 255 yards (63.8 YPG) and zero touchdowns. He also has 140 receiving yards on 20 catches .
- In four games this year, Edmonds has not yet rushed for a touchdown.
- A.J. Green has 15 receptions for a team-high 248 yards (62.0 per game) and two touchdowns.
- Green has had a receiving touchdown in two of four games this year, but he has not scored multiple receiving TDs in a game.
|Name||Pass Yds||Pass TDs||Rush Yds||Rush TDs||Rec Yds||Rec TDs|
|Kyler Murray||274.5 (-115)||–||34.5 (-113)||–||–||–|
|Chase Edmonds||–||–||40.5 (-120)||–||27.5 (-118)||–|
|A.J. Green||–||–||–||–||46.5 (-118)||–|
49ers top players
- Jimmy Garoppolo has thrown for 925 yards while completing 66.1% of his passes, with five touchdowns and two interceptions (231.3 yards per game).
- Elijah Mitchell has taken 36 carries for a team-leading 146 rushing yards (36.5 per game) while scoring one touchdown.
- So far this season Trey Sermon has run for 128 yards on 30 carries (32.0 yards per game), with one touchdown.
- Deebo Samuel has been targeted 42 times and has 28 catches, leading his team with 490 yards (122.5 per game) while hauling in three touchdowns.
- George Kittle has hauled in 19 catches for 227 yards (56.8 per game).
- Kyle Juszczyk is averaging 25.0 yards per game, with 11 catches for 100 yards and one touchdown.
Powered by Dataskrive