Oddsmakers project a tight game when the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (2-0) play the Los Angeles Rams (2-0) as only 1.5-point favorites on Sunday, September 26, 2021. The contest’s point total is 55.5.
Buccaneers vs Rams predictions
|Rams (+1.5)||Over (55.5)||Rams 38 Buccaneers 20|
Buccaneers vs Rams head-to-head
In the past five matchups between these two teams, Los Angeles holds the edge with a 4-1 record over Tampa Bay. The Rams have a 1-0 record against the spread in those games against the Buccaneers, with the two squads going over the point total in that game. Tampa Bay totaled 128 points in those five matchups compared to Los Angeles’ 123.
Buccaneers vs Rams betting odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite spread odds||Underdog spread odds||Total||Over total odds||Under total odds|
18+ only • Max Bet £5 • £10 deposit using promo code • Free bets are granted within 72 hours and expires after 7 days • Free bet stakes not included in returns • Deposit balance is available for withdrawal at any time. withdrawal restrictions & full T&C’s apply • BeGambleAware •
18+ only. New customers only. Min deposit £5. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. Place 5 x €10 bets to get a €20 free bet . Repeat 5 times to get €100 in free bets. New customer offer. Place 5 x €10 or more bets to receive €20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum €100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. New customers only. First single & e/w bet only. Odds of 1/1 or greater. 2 x £10 bet tokens. Free bet stakes not included in returns. Free bets exclude virtuals. Free bets are non withdrawable. No free bet expiry. Eligibility restrictions and further T&Cs apply. Begambleaware.org
Buccaneers vs Rams betting insights
- Against the spread, Tampa Bay was 9-7-0 last year.
- Against the spread, as 1.5-point favorites or more, the Buccaneers went 7-7 last year.
- There were nine Tampa Bay games (out of 16) that hit the over last season.
- The Buccaneers put up 30.8 points per game last season, 12.3 more than the Rams surrendered per matchup (18.5).
- Tampa Bay was 12-7 against the spread and 15-4 overall in games when it put up over 18.5 points last year.
- The Buccaneers averaged 102.2 more yards per game (384.1) than the Rams gave up per contest (281.9) last year.
- In games that Tampa Bay amassed over 281.9 yards last year, the team was 12-6 against the spread and 15-3 overall.
- Los Angeles beat the spread nine times in 16 games last year.
- The Rams went 3-3 as underdogs of 1.5 points or greater last season.
- In 16 Los Angeles games last season, four of them went over the total.
- The Rams put up 23.3 points per game last year, comparable to the 22.2 the Buccaneers allowed.
- When Los Angeles scored more than 22.2 points last year, it was 8-1 against the spread and 8-1 overall.
- The Rams racked up 49.9 more yards per game (377.0) than the Buccaneers gave up per contest (327.1) last season.
- Los Angeles was 9-3 against the spread and 9-3 overall when the team totaled over 327.1 yards last season.
|269.4||Pass yards against||212.6|
|80.6||Rush yards against||91.3|
Player betting tips
Buccaneers top players
- Tom Brady threw for 4,633 yards last season (289.6 per game) while completing 65.7% of his passes (401-for-610), with 40 touchdowns and 12 interceptions.
- A season ago Ronald Jones II churned out 978 rushing yards (61.1 per game) and scored seven touchdowns.
- Last year Giovani Bernard rushed for 416 yards on 124 carries (26.0 yards per game), with three rushing touchdowns. He also caught 47 passes for 355 yards (22.2 per game) and three TDs.
- Last season Mike Evans hauled in 70 passes for 1,006 yards (62.9 per game) while scoring 13 touchdowns.
- Chris Godwin also added 840 receiving yards on 65 catches and seven touchdowns. He was targeted 84 times, and put up 52.5 yards per game.
- Rob Gronkowski caught 45 passes on 77 targets for 623 yards and seven touchdowns, averaging 38.9 yards per game.
- Jason Pierre-Paul had an impressive body of work a year ago, collecting 9.5 sacks, 11.5 TFL, 76 tackles, and two interceptions.
- In last year’s campaign, Devin White collected 183 tackles, 18.0 TFL, and 9.0 sacks.
- Carlton Davis intercepted four passes and tacked on 84 tackles, 3.5 TFL, and 18 passes defended last season.
|Name||Pass Yds||Pass TDs||Rush Yds||Rush TDs||Rec Yds||Rec TDs|
|Tom Brady||323.5 (-115)||–||1.5 (-115)||–||–||–|
|Ronald Jones II||–||–||43.5 (-112)||–||6.5 (-110)||–|
|Mike Evans||–||–||–||–||68.5 (-118)||–|
Rams top players
- Matthew Stafford collected 4,084 passing yards (255.3 per game) with a 64.2% completion percentage last season (339-for-528), throwing for 26 touchdowns with 10 interceptions.
- Darrell Henderson rushed for 624 yards on 138 attempts (41.6 yards per game) and scored five touchdowns a season ago.
- Sony Michel amassed 449 rushing yards on 79 carries with one touchdown on the ground last year.
- Last season Cooper Kupp was targeted 124 times and had 92 catches for 974 yards and three touchdowns.
- Robert Woods also chipped in with 936 yards on 90 grabs and six touchdowns. He was targeted 129 times, and averaged 58.5 receiving yards last year.
- Tyler Higbee caught 44 passes on 60 targets for 521 yards and five touchdowns, averaging 32.6 receiving yards per game.
- Aaron Donald had a strong body of work a year ago, registering 13.5 sacks, 19.5 TFL and 63 tackles.
- Over his 2020 campaign, Troy Reeder collected 109 tackles, 5.0 TFL, and 3.0 sacks.
- Darious Williams picked off four passes and tacked on 51 tackles, 2.5 TFL, and 14 passes defended last season.
Powered by Dataskrive