NFC South opponents square off when the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (1-0) host the Atlanta Falcons (0-1) on Sunday, September 19, 2021 at Raymond James Stadium. Tampa Bay is favored by 12 points. This game has an over/under of 52 points.
Buccaneers vs Falcons predictions
|Falcons (+12)||Under (52)||Buccaneers 26 Falcons 23|
Buccaneers vs Falcons head-to-head
Tampa Bay holds an edge against Atlanta over the last five matchups between these two squads, putting together a 3-2 record in those games. The Buccaneers and Falcons are tied 1-1 against the spread in those games while going over the point total both times. Tampa Bay has had the upper hand scoring in those five matchups, scoring 164 points while Atlanta put up 138.
Buccaneers vs Falcons betting odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite spread odds||Underdog spread odds||Total||Over total odds||Under total odds|
18+ only • Max Bet £5 • £10 deposit using promo code • Free bets are granted within 72 hours and expires after 7 days • Free bet stakes not included in returns • Deposit balance is available for withdrawal at any time. withdrawal restrictions & full T&C’s apply • BeGambleAware •
18+ only. New customers only. Min deposit £5. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. Place 5 x €10 bets to get a €20 free bet . Repeat 5 times to get €100 in free bets. New customer offer. Place 5 x €10 or more bets to receive €20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum €100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. New customers only. First single & e/w bet only. Odds of 1/1 or greater. 2 x £10 bet tokens. Free bet stakes not included in returns. Free bets exclude virtuals. Free bets are non withdrawable. No free bet expiry. Eligibility restrictions and further T&Cs apply. Begambleaware.org
Buccaneers vs Falcons betting insights
- Tampa Bay was 9-7-0 against the spread last year.
- The Buccaneers had one win ATS (1-1) as a 12-point favourite or more last year.
- Last season, nine of Tampa Bay’s 16 games went over the point total.
- Last year, the Buccaneers put up 4.9 more points per game (30.8) than the Falcons gave up (25.9).
- Tampa Bay was 11-3 against the spread and 14-0 overall last season when the team notched over 25.9 points.
- The Buccaneers racked up just 14.4 fewer yards per game (384.1) than the Falcons gave up per outing (398.5) last season.
- When Tampa Bay totaled more than 398.5 yards last season, the team was 5-3 against the spread and 7-1 overall.
- Atlanta was 7-9-0 against the spread last season.
- In 16 Atlanta games last year, seven of them went over the total.
- The Falcons scored 24.8 points per game last season, comparable to the 22.2 the Buccaneers allowed.
- Atlanta was 6-3 against the spread and 4-5 overall in games when it recorded more than 22.2 points last season.
- The Falcons racked up 368.4 yards per game last year, 41.3 more yards than the 327.1 the Buccaneers allowed per matchup.
- In games that Atlanta totalled more than 327.1 yards last year, the team was 6-6 against the spread and 3-9 overall.
|269.4||Pass yards against||307.4|
|80.6||Rush yards against||104.9|
How to live stream Falcons vs Bucaneers NFL online:
Bet365* are streaming a selection of games during the NFL 2021 season live for account holders. Those interested in watching NFL games live online can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Register’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘Live’ option at the top of the homepage and select your desired event with a play symbol next to it.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of publication.
CLICK HERE to claim 888 Sport’s new customer offer • 18+ only • Min deposit £/€/$10 • A qualifying bet is a ‘real money’ stake of at least £/€/$10 • Min odds 1/2 (1.50) • Free Bets are credited upon qualifying bet settlement and expire after 7 days • Free Bet stakes are not included in returns • Casino Bonus must be claimed within 7 days, wins are capped at £/€/$500 • To withdraw bonus/related wins, you must wager the bonus amount up to 40 times its value within 14 days • Casino Bonus expires after 60 days • Casino Bonus can be used on selected games in casino only • Restrictions apply to withdrawals, payment methods & countries & full T&Cs apply • BeGambleAware •
Player betting tips
Buccaneers top players
- Tom Brady collected 4,633 passing yards (289.6 yards per game) with a 65.7% completion percentage last year (401-of-610), while throwing 40 touchdowns and 12 interceptions.
- A season ago, Ronald Jones II churned out 978 rushing yards (61.1 yards per game) and scored seven touchdowns.
- Last season Giovani Bernard rushed for 416 yards on 124 carries (26.0 ypg), with three rushing touchdowns. Bernard also figured in the passing game, catching 47 passes for 355 yards (22.2 ypg) and three touchdowns.
- Last season, Mike Evans grabbed 70 passes (on 109 targets) for 1,006 yards (62.9 yards per game) and scored 13 touchdowns.
- Chris Godwin’s stat line last year showed 65 grabs for 840 yards and seven touchdowns. He averaged 52.5 receiving yards per game and was targeted 84 times.
- Rob Gronkowski caught 45 passes on 77 targets for 623 yards and seven touchdowns, averaging 38.9 yards per game last season.
- Jason Pierre-Paul put together a solid body of work a year ago, registering 9.5 sacks, 11.5 TFL, 76 tackles, and two interceptions.
- Devin White’s 2020 campaign saw him total 183 tackles, 18.0 TFL, and 9.0 sacks.
- Last season, Carlton Davis hauled in four interceptions and added 84 tackles, 3.5 TFL, and 18 passes defended.
Falcons top players
- Matt Ryan threw for 4,581 yards while completing 65% of his passes (407-of-626), with 26 touchdowns and 11 interceptions last year (286.3 yards per game).
- A season ago, Wayne Gallman churned out 682 rushing yards (42.6 yards per game) and scored six touchdowns.
- Last year Mike Davis ran for 642 yards on 165 carries (40.1 ypg), with six rushing touchdowns. He also caught 59 passes for 373 (23.3 ypg) and two touchdowns.
- Last season Calvin Ridley reeled in 90 passes (on 143 targets) for 1,374 yards (85.9 yards per game) while scoring nine touchdowns.
- Russell Gage added 786 yards on 72 grabs and four touchdowns. He was targeted 110 times and put up 49.1 receiving yards per game last year.
- Hayden Hurst collected 571 yards on 56 catches with six touchdowns in 2020, averaging 35.7 yards per game (on 88 targets).
- Deion Jones put together an impressive body of work a year ago, registering 4.5 sacks, 11.0 TFL, 139 tackles, and two interceptions.
- Foyesade Oluokun’s 2020 campaign saw him total 156 tackles, 5.5 TFL, 3.0 sacks, and two interceptions.
Powered by Dataskrive