The Atlanta Falcons (5-6) are 11-point underdogs in a home NFC South matchup with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (8-3) on Sunday, December 5, 2021 at Mercedes-Benz Stadium. The game has a point total set at 50.5.
Buccaneers vs Falcons predictions
|Buccaneers (-11)||Under (50.5)||Buccaneers 33 Falcons 17|
Last three results
Buccaneers recent betting insights
- Tampa Bay has covered the spread twice, and is 2-1 overall, over its past three games.
- In Tampa Bay’s past three games, it has gone over the total once.
- The Buccaneers’ scoring over their last three games is 0.7 points more than the 50.5 over/under given for this matchup.
Falcons recent betting insights
- In its last three contests, Atlanta has one win against the spread, and is 1-2 overall.
- Atlanta’s past three contests have not hit the over.
- The Falcons have averaged a total of 49.7 combined points over their last three games, 0.8 less than this game’s over/under of 50.5.
Buccaneers vs Falcons head-to-head
Tampa Bay has an edge against Atlanta over the last five meetings between these two teams, collecting a 3-2 record in those games. The Buccaneers and Falcons have split those games 1-1 against the spread while both contests outpaced the point total. Tampa Bay outscored Atlanta 164-138 in those five head-to-head matchups.
Buccaneers vs Falcons betting odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite spread odds||Underdog spread odds||Total||Over total odds||Under total odds|
18+ only. New customers only. Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply.
18+ only. Place 5 x €10 bets to get a €20 free bet . Repeat 5 times to get €100 in free bets. New customer offer. Place 5 x €10 or more bets to receive €20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum €100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. New customers using Promo code H30 only, Min £10/€10 stake, min odds 1/2, free bets paid as 2 x £15/€15, free bets credited after settlement of first qualifying bet, free bets will expire 30 days after the qualifying bet is placed, payment method/player/country restrictions apply. Full terms apply. BeGambleAware.
Buccaneers vs Falcons betting insights
- Tampa Bay has covered the spread five times this season (5-6-0).
- In games they were favored in by 11 points or more so far this season, the Buccaneers have gone 4-0 against the spread.
- Tampa Bay’s games have gone over the total six times this season.
- The Buccaneers rack up 31.5 points per game, 4.0 more than the Falcons allow per matchup (27.5).
- Tampa Bay is 5-2 against the spread and 7-0 overall in games when it puts up more than 27.5 points.
- The Buccaneers collect 39.9 more yards per game (401.7) than the Falcons give up per outing (361.8).
- When Tampa Bay churns out over 361.8 yards, the team is 3-5 against the spread and 6-2 overall.
- Atlanta has covered the spread four times over 11 games with a set spread.
- The Falcons are winless against the spread when they are 11-point underdogs or more (0-1).
- Atlanta’s games have gone over the total five times this season.
- This year the Falcons put up 4.9 fewer points per game (18.1) than the Buccaneers allow (23.0).
- When Atlanta records more than 23.0 points, it is 2-3 against the spread and 3-2 overall.
- The Falcons collect just 18.0 fewer yards per game (310.5) than the Buccaneers give up per matchup (328.5).
- Atlanta is 3-3 against the spread and 4-2 overall when the team churns out more than 328.5 yards.
|262.2||Pass yards against||249.3|
|81.0||Rush yards against||124.9|
How to live stream Buccaneers vs Falcons online
Bet365* are streaming a selection of games during the NFL 2021 season live for account holders. Those interested in watching NFL games live online can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Register’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘Live’ option at the top of the homepage and select your desired event with a play symbol next to it.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of publication.
CLICK HERE to claim. 18+ only. New customers using Promo code H30 only. Min £10/€10 stake, min odds 1/2, free bets paid as 2 x £15/€15, free bets credited after settlement of first qualifying bet, free bets will expire 30 days after the qualifying bet is placed, payment method/player/country restrictions apply. Full terms apply. BeGambleAware.
Player betting tips
Buccaneers top players
- Tom Brady has posted 3,403 passing yards (309.4 per game) with a 67.6% completion percentage (309-for-457) while registering 30 touchdowns and nine interceptions.
- Brady has had a passing touchdown in 10 of 11 games this year, with multiple passing TDs in eight of them.
- Leonard Fournette has racked up a team-high 621 rushing yards (56.5 per game) plus seven touchdowns. He has augmented his performance with 51 catches for 354 yards and one receiving touchdown.
- In four of his games this season, Fournette has run for a touchdown, including two games with multiple TDs.
- Chris Godwin has 67 catches (89 targets) and paces his team with 806 receiving yards (73.3 ypg) and five touchdowns.
- Godwin has had a receiving touchdown in five of 11 games this year, but no games with multiple receiving TDs.
|Name||Pass Yds||Pass TDs||Rush Yds||Rush TDs||Rec Yds||Rec TDs|
|Tom Brady||320.5 (-113)||–||2.5 (+106)||–||–||–|
|Leonard Fournette||–||–||62.5 (-110)||–||29.5 (-120)||–|
|Chris Godwin||–||–||0.5 (-148)||–||71.5 (-116)||–|
Falcons top players
- This season Matt Ryan has racked up 2,617 passing yards (237.9 per game) while going 256-for-379 (67.5%) and throwing for 16 touchdowns with 11 interceptions.
- Cordarrelle Patterson has rushed for a team-leading 411 yards on 93 attempts (37.4 yards per game) while scoring four touchdowns. He also averages 45.5 receiving yards per game, grabbing 41 passes for a team-high 500 yards and five touchdowns.
- Mike Davis has run for 306 yards on 96 carries (27.8 yards per game), with one touchdown on the ground.
- Kyle Pitts has hauled in 45 catches for 661 yards, best on his team, and one touchdown. He averages 60.1 receiving yards per game.
- Russell Gage is averaging 24.5 receiving yards per game, racking up 27 receptions (41 targets) for 270 yards and two touchdowns.
|Name||Pass Yds||Pass TDs||Rush Yds||Rush TDs||Rec Yds||Rec TDs|
|Matt Ryan||254.5 (-114)||–||3.5 (-125)||–||–||–|
|Cordarrelle Patterson||–||–||36.5 (-115)||–||40.5 (-112)||–|
|Kyle Pitts||–||–||–||–||57.5 (-110)||–|
Powered by Data Skrive