The Miami Dolphins (1-3) are 9.5-point underdogs as they try to end their three-game losing streak in a matchup with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (3-1) on Sunday, October 10, 2021 at Raymond James Stadium. This game has an over/under of 48 points.
Buccaneers vs Dolphins predictions
|Buccaneers (-9.5)||Over (48)||Buccaneers 33 Dolphins 16|
Last 3 results
Buccaneers Recent Betting Insights
- Tampa Bay has one win against the spread, and is 2-1 overall, in its past three contests.
- Tampa Bay has hit the over twice in its past three contests.
- The Buccaneers have averaged a total of 52.2 combined points over their last three games, 4.2 greater than this matchup’s total of 48.
Dolphins recent betting insights
- Miami has one win against the spread, and is 0-3 overall, over its last three contests.
- In its past three games, Miami has hit the over twice.
- The Dolphins and their opponents have combined to score an average of 45.2 combined points over their last three games, 2.8 less than the 48 over/under in this matchup.
Buccaneers vs Dolphins head-to-head
Tampa Bay holds a 4-1 advantage over Miami in the past five meetings between these two squads. Tampa Bay outscored Miami 118-90 in those five head-to-head matchups.
Buccaneers vs Dolphins betting odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite spread odds||Underdog spread odds||Total||Over total odds||Under total odds|
18+ only • Max Bet £5 • £10 deposit using promo code • Free bets are granted within 72 hours and expires after 7 days • Free bet stakes not included in returns • Deposit balance is available for withdrawal at any time. withdrawal restrictions & full T&C’s apply • BeGambleAware •
18+ only. New customers only. Min deposit £5. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. Place 5 x €10 bets to get a €20 free bet . Repeat 5 times to get €100 in free bets. New customer offer. Place 5 x €10 or more bets to receive €20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum €100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. New customers only. First single & e/w bet only. Odds of 1/1 or greater. 2 x £10 bet tokens. Free bet stakes not included in returns. Free bets exclude virtuals. Free bets are non withdrawable. No free bet expiry. Eligibility restrictions and further T&Cs apply. Begambleaware.org
Buccaneers vs Dolphins betting insights
- Tampa Bay has covered the spread one time this season (1-3-0).
- The Buccaneers are 1-1 ATS when playing as at least 9.5-point favorites.
- This season, three of Tampa Bay’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Buccaneers rack up 3.2 more points per game (30.5) than the Dolphins surrender (27.3).
- Tampa Bay is 1-1 against the spread and 2-0 overall in games when it scores more than 27.3 points.
- The Buccaneers rack up only 11.2 more yards per game (399.5) than the Dolphins allow per contest (388.3).
- Tampa Bay is 0-2 against the spread and 1-1 overall when the team churns out over 388.3 yards.
- Miami has covered the spread two times this season (2-2-0).
- This season, Miami’s games have hit the over twice.
- This season the Dolphins put up 10.8 fewer points per game (15.5) than the Buccaneers surrender (26.3).
- The Dolphins collect 123.0 fewer yards per game (252.0) than the Buccaneers give up per outing (375.0).
|341.5||Pass yards against||268.5|
|47.5||Rush yards against||136.8|
How to live stream Buccaneers vs Dolphins online
Bet365* are streaming a selection of games during the NFL 2021 season live for account holders. Those interested in watching NFL games live online can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Register’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘Live’ option at the top of the homepage and select your desired event with a play symbol next to it.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of publication.
CLICK HERE to claim 888 Sport’s new customer offer • 18+ only • Min deposit £/€/$10 • A qualifying bet is a ‘real money’ stake of at least £/€/$10 • Min odds 1/2 (1.50) • Free Bets are credited upon qualifying bet settlement and expire after 7 days • Free Bet stakes are not included in returns • Casino Bonus must be claimed within 7 days, wins are capped at £/€/$500 • To withdraw bonus/related wins, you must wager the bonus amount up to 40 times its value within 14 days • Casino Bonus expires after 60 days • Casino Bonus can be used on selected games in casino only • Restrictions apply to withdrawals, payment methods & countries & full T&Cs apply • BeGambleAware •
Player betting tips
Buccaneers top players
- Tom Brady has passed for 1,356 yards (119-for-184), with 10 touchdowns and two interceptions (339.0 yards per game).
- Brady has had a passing touchdown in three of four games this year, with multiple passing TDs in two of them.
- Leonard Fournette has 44 attempts for a team-high 183 rushing yards (45.8 per game) and zero touchdowns. He also has 15 catches for 124 receiving yards (31.0 per game).
- Fournette has had no rushing touchdowns in four games this year.
- Chris Godwin has been targeted 31 times and has 22 catches, leading his team with 296 yards (74.0 ypg) while scoring two touchdowns.
- Godwin has had a touchdown catch twice this year, out of four games played, but he did not have multiple TD receptions in either of those games.
Dolphins top players
- This season, Jacoby Brissett has collected 583 passing yards (145.8 per game) while connecting on 76 of 119 passes (63.9%), with two touchdowns and one interception. He has added 57 rushing yards on 16 carries (plus one touchdown), averaging 14.3 yards per game.
- Myles Gaskin has run for a team-high 142 yards on 29 attempts (35.5 yards per game) and zero touchdowns.
- So far this season Malcolm Brown has rushed for 91 yards on 25 carries (22.8 yards per game), with one touchdown.
- This year DeVante Parker has 17 catches and leads the team with 242 yards (60.5 per game) while hauling in one touchdown.
- Jaylen Waddle has been targeted 30 times, and contributed with 200 yards (on 25 catches) and one touchdown.
- Mike Gesicki is averaging 46.0 yards per game, with 18 catches for 184 yards and one touchdown.
Powered by Dataskrive