The Tampa Bay Buccaneers (5-1) are expected to keep their three-game winning streak going as they are heavily favoured by 12.5 points against the Chicago Bears (3-3) on Sunday, October 24, 2021 at Raymond James Stadium. The total for this game has been set at 47 points.
Buccaneers vs Bears predictions
|Buccaneers (-12.5)||Under (47)||Buccaneers 30 Bears 16|
Last three results
Buccaneers recent betting insights
- Tampa Bay has one win against the spread, and is 3-0 overall, in its past three games.
- In its past three games, Tampa Bay has gone over the total once.
- The Buccaneers and their opponents have combined to score an average of 50.0 points in their last three games, 3.0 more than the 47 over/under in this matchup.
Bears recent betting insights
- Over its last three contests, Chicago has two wins against the spread, and is 2-1 overall.
- In its past three games, Chicago has not gone over the total.
- The Bears total over the last three games is 3.3 points fewer than the 47 total listed for this matchup.
Buccaneers vs Bears head-to-head
Chicago holds a 3-2 advantage over Tampa Bay in the last five matchups between these two teams. The Bears have a 1-0 record against the spread in those games against the Buccaneers, with the two squads not outscoring the total once. Tampa Bay has had the upper hand scoring in those five matchups, scoring 115 points while Chicago scored 111.
Buccaneers vs Bears betting odds
|Favourite||Spread||Favourite spread odds||Underdog spread odds||Total||Over total odds||Under total odds|
18+ only. New customers only. Min deposit £5. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. Place 5 x €10 bets to get a €20 free bet . Repeat 5 times to get €100 in free bets. New customer offer. Place 5 x €10 or more bets to receive €20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum €100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. New customers using Promo code H30 only, Min £10/€10 stake, min odds 1/2, free bets paid as 2 x £15/€15, free bets credited after settlement of first qualifying bet, free bets will expire 30 days after the qualifying bet is placed, payment method/player/country restrictions apply. Full terms apply. BeGambleAware.
Buccaneers vs Bears betting insights
- Tampa Bay has covered the spread twice in six games with a set spread.
- The Buccaneers have a perfect 1-0 ATS record when playing as at least 12.5-point favourites.
- This season, four of Tampa Bay’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Buccaneers put up 32.5 points per game, 11.8 more than the Bears allow per contest (20.7).
- Tampa Bay is 2-3 against the spread and 4-1 overall this season when the team scores more than 20.7 points.
- The Buccaneers collect 95.7 more yards per game (426.0) than the Bears give up per contest (330.3).
- Tampa Bay is 2-4 against the spread and 5-1 overall when the team amasses more than 330.3 yards.
- Chicago is 3-3-0 against the spread this season.
- This season, Chicago’s games have hit the over once.
- This season the Bears put up 7.7 fewer points per game (16.3) than the Buccaneers give up (24.0).
- The Bears average 89.5 fewer yards per game (246.2) than the Buccaneers allow (335.7).
|292.7||Pass yards against||245.7|
|54.8||Rush yards against||112.2|
Player betting tips
Buccaneers top players
- Tom Brady has thrown for 2,064 yards while connecting on 68.5% of his passes (183-for-267), with 17 touchdowns and three interceptions (344.0 yards per game).
- Brady has had a passing touchdown in five of six games this year, with multiple passing TDs in four of them.
- Leonard Fournette has 78 attempts for a team-high 332 rushing yards (55.3 per game) and three touchdowns. He also has 25 catches for 213 receiving yards (35.5 per game).
- Fournette has scored at least one rushing touchdown in two of his games this season, including multiple rushing TDs once.
- Mike Evans has hauled in 31 receptions for 420 yards, best on his team, and four touchdowns. He has been targeted 49 times, and averages 70.0 receiving yards per game.
- Evans hauled in a touchdown catch twice this season, out of six games played, and had multiple TD receptions both times.
Bears top players
- Justin Fields leads his team in both passing and rushing, including 632 passing yards (105.3 per game), two touchdowns and three interceptions. He also has 102 rushing yards on 26 carries with one touchdown.
- Khalil Herbert has taken 40 attempts for a team-leading 179 rushing yards (29.8 per game) while scoring one touchdown.
- Darnell Mooney has hauled in 25 catches for 306 yards, best on his team, and one touchdown. He averages 51.0 receiving yards per game.
- Allen Robinson II’s stat line this year reveals 21 catches for 234 yards and one touchdown. He puts up 39.0 receiving yards per game.
- Cole Kmet has caught 14 passes on 24 targets for 130 yards, averaging 21.7 yards per game.
Powered by Dataskrive