The Tampa Bay Buccaneers (0-0) are 7.5-point favorites on Thursday, September 9, 2021 against the Dallas Cowboys (0-0). This game has an over/under of 51.5 points.
Buccaneers vs Cowboys predictions
|Buccaneers (-7.5)||Over (51.5)||Buccaneers 37 Cowboys 17|
Buccaneers vs Cowboys head-to-head
In the last five meetings between these two teams, Dallas has the edge with a 4-1 record over Tampa Bay. Dallas has had the scoring advantage in those five matchups, recording 106 points while Tampa Bay scored 75.
Buccaneers vs Cowboys betting odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite spread odds||Underdog spread odds||Total||Over total odds||Under total odds|
18+ only • Max Bet £5 • £10 deposit using promo code • Free bets are granted within 72 hours and expires after 7 days • Free bet stakes not included in returns • Deposit balance is available for withdrawal at any time. withdrawal restrictions & full T&C’s apply • BeGambleAware •
18+ only. New customers only. Min deposit £5. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. Place 5 x €10 bets to get a €20 free bet . Repeat 5 times to get €100 in free bets. New customer offer. Place 5 x €10 or more bets to receive €20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum €100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. New customers only. First single & e/w bet only. Odds of 1/1 or greater. 2 x £10 bet tokens. Free bet stakes not included in returns. Free bets exclude virtuals. Free bets are non withdrawable. No free bet expiry. Eligibility restrictions and further T&Cs apply. Begambleaware.org
Buccaneers vs Cowboys betting insights
- Tampa Bay beat the spread nine times in 16 games last year.
- The Buccaneers had two wins ATS (2-3) as a 7.5-point favorite or more last year.
- Tampa Bay had nine of its 16 games go over the point total last year.
- The Buccaneers racked up just 1.2 more points per game (30.8) than the Cowboys allowed (29.6) last year.
- Tampa Bay was 9-3 against the spread and 12-0 overall last season when the team scored more than 29.6 points.
- The Buccaneers averaged just 2.3 fewer yards per game (384.1) than the Cowboys gave up per outing (386.4) last year.
- Tampa Bay was 5-3 against the spread and 7-1 overall when the team picked up more than 386.4 yards last year.
- Dallas covered the spread five times in 16 games last season.
- As a 7.5-point underdog or more, the Cowboys had one win ATS (1-2) last season.
- In 16 Dallas games last season, nine of them went over the total.
- The Cowboys put up just 2.5 more points per game (24.7) than the Buccaneers surrendered (22.2) last year.
- Dallas was 4-4 against the spread and 6-2 overall in games when it put up over 22.2 points last season.
- The Cowboys racked up 371.8 yards per game last year, 44.7 more yards than the 327.1 the Buccaneers gave up per outing.
- Dallas was 3-7 against the spread and 4-6 overall when the team piled up more than 327.1 yards last year.
|269.4||Pass yards against||238.8|
|80.6||Rush yards against||158.8|
CLICK HERE to claim 888 Sport’s new customer offer • 18+ only • Min deposit £/€/$10 • A qualifying bet is a ‘real money’ stake of at least £/€/$10 • Min odds 1/2 (1.50) • Free Bets are credited upon qualifying bet settlement and expire after 7 days • Free Bet stakes are not included in returns • Casino Bonus must be claimed within 7 days, wins are capped at £/€/$500 • To withdraw bonus/related wins, you must wager the bonus amount up to 40 times its value within 14 days • Casino Bonus expires after 60 days • Casino Bonus can be used on selected games in casino only • Restrictions apply to withdrawals, payment methods & countries & full T&Cs apply • BeGambleAware •
Player betting tips
Buccaneers top players
- Tom Brady threw for 4,633 yards last season (289.6 yards per game) while completing 65.7% of his passes (401-of-610), with 40 touchdowns and 12 interceptions.
- A season ago, Ronald Jones II churned out 978 rushing yards (61.1 yards per game) and scored seven touchdowns.
- Last season Giovani Bernard ran for 416 yards on 124 carries (26 ypg), with three rushing touchdowns. Bernard also figured in the passing game, catching 47 passes for 355 yards (22.2 ypg) and three touchdowns.
- Mike Evans grabbed 70 passes for 1,006 yards last season and scored 13 touchdowns. He was targeted 109 times and averaged 62.9 yards per game.
- Chris Godwin also contributed with 65 grabs for 840 yards and seven touchdowns last year. He was targeted 84 times and put up 52.5 receiving yards per game.
- Last year Rob Gronkowski caught 45 passes on 77 targets for 623 yards and seven touchdowns, averaging 38.9 receiving yards per game.
- Jason Pierre-Paul put together a solid body of work a year ago, registering 9.5 sacks, 11.5 TFL, 76 tackles, and two interceptions.
- Devin White’s 2020 campaign saw him total 183 tackles, 18 TFL, and nine sacks.
- Last season, Carlton Davis grabbed four interceptions and added 84 tackles, 3.5 TFL, and 18 passes defended.
Cowboys top players
- Last year Dak Prescott put up 1,856 passing yards (371.2 yards per game) while going 151-for-222 (68% completion percentage) and throwing nine touchdowns and four interceptions. He tacked on 93 rushing yards on 18 carries with three touchdowns, averaging 18.6 yards per game.
- Ezekiel Elliott took 244 carries for 979 rushing yards a season ago (61.2 yards per game) while scoring six touchdowns. He also caught 52 passes for 338 yards (21.1 receiving yards per game) with two touchdowns through the air.
- Tony Pollard amassed 435 rushing yards on 101 carries (27.2 yards per game), with four touchdowns on the ground last season.
- Amari Cooper grabbed 92 passes for 1,114 yards last season with five touchdowns. He was targeted 130 times, and averaged 69.6 yards per game.
- Michael Gallup tacked on 59 grabs for 843 yards and five touchdowns last year. He was targeted 105 times and averaged 52.7 receiving yards per game.
- Dalton Schultz caught 63 passes on 89 targets for 615 yards and four touchdowns last year, averaging 38.4 yards per game.
- Demarcus Lawrence put together an impressive stat line of 6.5 sacks, 15 TFL and 82 tackles.
- Jaylon Smith’s 2020 campaign saw him total 221 tackles, 6.5 TFL, 1.5 sacks, and one interception.
- Trevon Diggs picked off three passes while adding 67 tackles, one TFL, one sack, and 14 passes defended a season ago.
Powered by Dataskrive