The Cleveland Browns (2-1) are small favourites (-2.5) against the Minnesota Vikings (1-2) on Sunday, October 3, 2021. The contest has a 52-point over/under.
Browns vs Vikings predictions
|Vikings (+2.5)||Under (52)||Vikings 29 Browns 22|
Browns vs Vikings head-to-head
Minnesota has an edge against Cleveland in the last five meetings between these two squads, putting together a 4-1 record in those games. Minnesota put up 145 points in those five matchups compared to Cleveland’s 90.
Browns vs Vikings betting odds
|Favourite||Spread||Favourite spread odds||Underdog spread odds||Total||Over total odds||Under total odds|
18+ only • Max Bet £5 • £10 deposit using promo code • Free bets are granted within 72 hours and expires after 7 days • Free bet stakes not included in returns • Deposit balance is available for withdrawal at any time. withdrawal restrictions & full T&C’s apply • BeGambleAware •
18+ only. New customers only. Min deposit £5. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. Place 5 x €10 bets to get a €20 free bet . Repeat 5 times to get €100 in free bets. New customer offer. Place 5 x €10 or more bets to receive €20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum €100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. New customers only. First single & e/w bet only. Odds of 1/1 or greater. 2 x £10 bet tokens. Free bet stakes not included in returns. Free bets exclude virtuals. Free bets are non withdrawable. No free bet expiry. Eligibility restrictions and further T&Cs apply. Begambleaware.org
Browns vs Vikings betting insights
- Cleveland has covered the spread twice in three games with a set spread.
- The Browns have an ATS record of 1-1 when playing as at least 2.5-point favourites.
- This season, Cleveland’s games have hit the over twice.
- The Browns average just 2.7 more points per game (28.7) than the Vikings allow (26.0).
- When Cleveland scores more than 26.0 points, it is 1-1 against the spread and 1-1 overall.
- The Browns collect 410.0 yards per game, just 0.3 more than the 409.7 the Vikings give up per contest.
- Cleveland is 2-0 against the spread and 1-1 overall when the team totals over 409.7 yards.
- Minnesota has covered the spread two times over three games with a set spread.
- The Vikings are a perfect 1-0 ATS when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- This season, Minnesota’s games have hit the over twice.
- This year the Vikings score 9.0 more points per game (29.0) than the Browns surrender (20.0).
- Minnesota is 2-1 against the spread and 1-2 overall when the team notches more than 20.0 points.
- The Vikings rack up 425.0 yards per game, 176.3 more yards than the 248.7 the Browns give up.
- Minnesota is 2-1 against the spread and 1-2 overall when the team churns out over 248.7 yards.
|210.7||Pass yards against||319.7|
|67.0||Rush yards against||119.3|
CLICK HERE to claim 888 Sport’s new customer offer • 18+ only • Min deposit £/€/$10 • A qualifying bet is a ‘real money’ stake of at least £/€/$10 • Min odds 1/2 (1.50) • Free Bets are credited upon qualifying bet settlement and expire after 7 days • Free Bet stakes are not included in returns • Casino Bonus must be claimed within 7 days, wins are capped at £/€/$500 • To withdraw bonus/related wins, you must wager the bonus amount up to 40 times its value within 14 days • Casino Bonus expires after 60 days • Casino Bonus can be used on selected games in casino only • Restrictions apply to withdrawals, payment methods & countries & full T&Cs apply • BeGambleAware •
Player betting tips
Browns top players
- Baker Mayfield has 780 yards through the air (260.0 per game) and a 73.8% completion percentage (59-for-80), heaving two touchdown passes and two interceptions. He also has 48 rushing yards on 13 attempts (with one touchdown).
- In two of three games this season, Mayfield has thrown a touchdown pass, but he has no games with multiple TD passes.
- Nick Chubb has put up a team-high 262 yards (87.3 YPG) and tallied three touchdowns.
- Chubb has had a rushing touchdown in two games this season, including multiple rushing TDs once.
- In three games this year, Kareem Hunt has had zero receiving touchdowns.
Vikings top players
- Kirk Cousins has 918 passing yards (306.0 per game) and a 73.9% completion percentage, throwing eight touchdown passes and zero interceptions. He also has 37 rushing yards on three carries, averaging 12.3 yards per game.
- Dalvin Cook has rushed for a team-high 192 yards on 42 carries (64.0 yards per game) and one touchdown. He also has 60 receiving yards on eight catches .
- Alexander Mattison has 125 yards on 30 carries (41.7 yards per game). He also has eight catches for 80 yards.
- Justin Jefferson has reeled in 20 passes for a team-high 254 yards and two touchdowns. He has been targeted 30 times, and averages 84.7 yards per game.
- K.J. Osborn has also chipped in with 14 catches for 193 yards and one touchdown this year. He has been targeted 17 times, and puts up 64.3 receiving yards.
- Adam Thielen has caught 21 passes on 26 targets for 181 yards and four touchdowns.
Powered by Dataskrive