The Houston Texans (1-0) are double-digit, 12.5-point underdogs heading into their matchup on Sunday, September 19, 2021 against the Cleveland Browns (0-1). The point total is 48.
Browns vs Texans predictions
|Texans (+12.5)||Over (48)||Texans 32 Browns 28|
Browns vs Texans head-to-head
Houston holds a 4-1 advantage over Cleveland in the last five meetings between these two squads. In those games against the Browns, the Texans have a 1-0 record against the spread while failing to go over the point total once. Houston outscored Cleveland 122-59 in those five head-to-head matchups.
Browns vs Texans betting odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite spread odds||Underdog spread odds||Total||Over total odds||Under total odds|
18+ only • Max Bet £5 • £10 deposit using promo code • Free bets are granted within 72 hours and expires after 7 days • Free bet stakes not included in returns • Deposit balance is available for withdrawal at any time. withdrawal restrictions & full T&C’s apply • BeGambleAware •
18+ only. New customers only. Min deposit £5. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. Place 5 x €10 bets to get a €20 free bet . Repeat 5 times to get €100 in free bets. New customer offer. Place 5 x €10 or more bets to receive €20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum €100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. New customers only. First single & e/w bet only. Odds of 1/1 or greater. 2 x £10 bet tokens. Free bet stakes not included in returns. Free bets exclude virtuals. Free bets are non withdrawable. No free bet expiry. Eligibility restrictions and further T&Cs apply. Begambleaware.org
Browns vs Texans betting insights
- Cleveland had six wins in 16 games against the spread last year.
- Last season, nine of Cleveland’s 16 games hit the over.
- The Browns scored 3.5 fewer points per game (25.5) than the Texans allowed (29.0) last season.
- When Cleveland recorded more than 29.0 points last year, it was 5-3 against the spread and 7-1 overall.
- The Browns racked up 47.2 fewer yards per game (369.6) than the Texans allowed per contest (416.8) last season.
- Cleveland was 2-3 against the spread and 4-1 overall when the team picked up more than 416.8 yards last season.
- Houston’s record against the spread last year was 6-10-0.
- In 16 Houston games last season, eight of them went over the total.
- The Texans put up 24.0 points per game last year, comparable to the 26.2 the Browns surrendered.
- Houston was 4-3 against the spread and 4-3 overall last season when the team scored more than 26.2 points.
- The Texans collected only 16.9 more yards per game (375.3) than the Browns gave up (358.4) per matchup last year.
- In games that Houston churned out over 358.4 yards last season, the team was 5-7 against the spread and 4-8 overall.
|264.0||Pass yards against||270.3|
|110.8||Rush yards against||160.3|
How to live stream Browns vs Texans NFL online:
Bet365* are streaming a selection of games during the NFL 2021 season live for account holders. Those interested in watching NFL games live online can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Register’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘Live’ option at the top of the homepage and select your desired event with a play symbol next to it.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of publication.
Player betting tips
Browns top players
- Baker Mayfield threw for 3,563 yards last season (222.7 yards per game) while completing 62.8% of his passes (305-of-486), with 26 touchdowns and eight interceptions. He also carried the ball 54 times for 165 yards and one touchdown, averaging 10.3 yards per game.
- A season ago, Nick Chubb churned out 1,067 rushing yards (88.9 yards per game) and scored 12 touchdowns.
- Kareem Hunt amassed 841 rushing yards on 198 carries (52.6 yards per game), with six touchdowns on the ground, last year. He also caught 38 passes for 304 yards (19.0 per game) and five touchdowns.
- Jarvis Landry hauled in 72 passes for 840 yards last season while scoring three touchdowns. He was targeted 101 times and averaged 52.5 yards per game.
- Rashard Higgins also contributed with 599 yards on 37 catches and four touchdowns. He was targeted 52 times and put up 37.4 receiving yards per game last year.
- Austin Hooper totaled 435 yards on 46 catches with four touchdowns last year, averaging 27.2 yards per game on 70 targets.
- Myles Garrett put together an impressive stat line of 12.0 sacks, 15.0 TFL and 63 tackles last year.
- In last year’s campaign, John Johnson racked up 137 tackles, 2.0 TFL, and one interception.
- Last season, Troy Hill reeled in three interceptions and added 99 tackles, 2.0 TFL, and 10 passes defended.
CLICK HERE to claim 888 Sport’s new customer offer • 18+ only • Min deposit £/€/$10 • A qualifying bet is a ‘real money’ stake of at least £/€/$10 • Min odds 1/2 (1.50) • Free Bets are credited upon qualifying bet settlement and expire after 7 days • Free Bet stakes are not included in returns • Casino Bonus must be claimed within 7 days, wins are capped at £/€/$500 • To withdraw bonus/related wins, you must wager the bonus amount up to 40 times its value within 14 days • Casino Bonus expires after 60 days • Casino Bonus can be used on selected games in casino only • Restrictions apply to withdrawals, payment methods & countries & full T&Cs apply • BeGambleAware •
Texans top players
- Last year Deshaun Watson collected 4,823 passing yards (301.4 yards per game) while going 382-for-544 (70.2% completion percentage) and throwing 33 touchdowns and seven interceptions. He added 444 rushing yards on 90 carries with three touchdowns, averaging 27.8 yards per game.
- A season ago, David Johnson racked up 691 rushing yards (53.2 yards per game) and scored six touchdowns. He tacked on 33 catches for 314 yards (24.2 receiving yards per game) with two receiving touchdowns.
- Last season Phillip Lindsay ran for 502 yards on 118 carries (35.9 ypg), with one rushing touchdown.
- Last season Brandin Cooks hauled in 81 passes (on 119 targets) for 1,150 yards (71.9 yards per game) while scoring six touchdowns.
- Danny Amendola chipped in with 602 yards on 46 catches. He was targeted 69 times and put up 37.6 receiving yards per game last year.
- Anthony Miller totaled 485 yards on 49 catches with two touchdowns in 2020, averaging 30.3 yards per game (on 76 targets).
- Last season DeMarcus Walker put up 4.5 sacks, 4.5 TFL and 27 tackles.
- Zach Cunningham’s 2020 campaign saw him total 222 tackles, 7.5 TFL, and 3.0 sacks.
- Christian Kirksey intercepted two passes and tacked on 108 tackles, 3.0 TFL, 2.0 sacks, and four passes defended last season.
Powered by Dataskrive