The Arizona Cardinals (5-0) are an underdog by 3 points as they try to keep their five-game winning streak going in a matchup with the Cleveland Browns (3-2) on Sunday, October 17, 2021 at FirstEnergy Stadium. A total of 50 points has been set for this game.
Browns vs Cardinals predictions
|Cardinals (+3)||Over (50)||Cardinals 30 Browns 21|
Last 3 results
Browns Recent Betting Insights
- Cleveland has two wins against the spread, and is 2-1 overall, over its last three games.
- In its past three games, Cleveland has gone over the total once.
- The Browns and their opponents have combined to score an average of 48.2 points in their last three games, 1.8 less than the 50 over/under in this matchup.
Cardinals recent betting insights
- In its last three games, Arizona has covered the spread each time, and is 3-0 overall.
- In Arizona’s past three games, it has gone over the total once.
- The Cardinals have averaged a total of 51.2 combined points in their last three games, 1.2 greater than this game’s over/under of 50.
Browns vs Cardinals head-to-head
Arizona holds a 4-1 advantage over Cleveland in the past five meetings between these two squads. Cleveland has had the scoring advantage in those five matchups, totaling 126 points while Arizona notched 125.
Browns vs Cardinals betting odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite spread odds||Underdog spread odds||Total||Over total odds||Under total odds|
18+ only. New customers only. Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply.
18+ only. Place 5 x €10 bets to get a €20 free bet . Repeat 5 times to get €100 in free bets. New customer offer. Place 5 x €10 or more bets to receive €20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum €100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. New customers using Promo code H30 only, Min £10/€10 stake, min odds 1/2, free bets paid as 2 x £15/€15, free bets credited after settlement of first qualifying bet, free bets will expire 30 days after the qualifying bet is placed, payment method/player/country restrictions apply. Full terms apply. BeGambleAware.
Browns vs Cardinals betting insights
- Cleveland is 3-2-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 3-point favorites or more, the Browns have an ATS record of 1-1.
- This season, three of Cleveland’s games have gone over the point total.
- This year, the Browns average 9.4 more points per game (28.4) than the Cardinals give up (19.0).
- Cleveland is 2-2 against the spread and 2-2 overall in games when it puts up more than 19.0 points.
- The Browns rack up 417.6 yards per game, 64.2 more yards than the 353.4 the Cardinals allow per matchup.
- Cleveland is 2-2 against the spread and 2-2 overall when the team totals over 353.4 yards.
- Arizona has put together a record of 4-1-0 against the spread this season.
- The Cardinals are a perfect 1-0 ATS when playing as at least 3-point underdogs.
- This year, Arizona’s games have hit the over twice.
- This year the Cardinals put up 8.6 more points per game (31.4) than the Browns give up (22.8).
- When Arizona puts up more than 22.8 points, it is 3-1 against the spread and 4-0 overall.
- The Cardinals average 413.2 yards per game, 114.4 more yards than the 298.8 the Browns allow.
- Arizona is 4-1 against the spread and 5-0 overall when the team churns out over 298.8 yards.
|246.6||Pass yards against||230.6|
|75.6||Rush yards against||139.0|
How to live stream Browns vs Cardinals online
Bet365* are streaming a selection of games during the NFL 2021 season live for account holders. Those interested in watching NFL games live online can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Register’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘Live’ option at the top of the homepage and select your desired event with a play symbol next to it.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of publication.
CLICK HERE to claim 888 Sport’s new customer offer • 18+ only • Min deposit £/€/$10 • A qualifying bet is a ‘real money’ stake of at least £/€/$10 • Min odds 1/2 (1.50) • Free Bets are credited upon qualifying bet settlement and expire after 7 days • Free Bet stakes are not included in returns • Casino Bonus must be claimed within 7 days, wins are capped at £/€/$500 • To withdraw bonus/related wins, you must wager the bonus amount up to 40 times its value within 14 days • Casino Bonus expires after 60 days • Casino Bonus can be used on selected games in casino only • Restrictions apply to withdrawals, payment methods & countries & full T&Cs apply • BeGambleAware •
Player betting tips
Browns top players
- Baker Mayfield has 1,240 passing yards (248.0 per game) and a 66.9% completion percentage (97-for-145), throwing four touchdown passes and two interceptions. He also has 67 rushing yards on 17 carries (with one touchdown).
- In three of five games this season, Mayfield has thrown a touchdown pass, and he has one game with multiple TD passes.
- Nick Chubb has run for a team-high 523 yards (104.6 per game) and four touchdowns.
- Chubb has had at least one trip to the end zone as a runner in three games this year, with multiple rushing TDs once.
- David Njoku has grabbed 14 passes for a team best 260 yards and one touchdown. He averages 52.0 receiving yards per game.
- Njoku has had a receiving touchdown in one of five games this season, but no games with multiple receiving TDs.
Cardinals top players
- Kyler Murray has 1,512 passing yards (302.4 per game) with a 75.2% completion percentage (124-for-165), throwing for 10 touchdowns with four interceptions. He also has 110 rushing yards on 30 carries and three touchdowns.
- Chase Edmonds has 49 attempts for a team-high 270 rushing yards (54.0 per game) and zero touchdowns. He also has 23 catches for 159 receiving yards .
- James Conner has rushed for 201 yards on 63 carries (40.2 yards per game), with five touchdowns on the ground.
- This year DeAndre Hopkins has 23 catches and leads the team with 312 yards (62.4 per game) while hauling in four touchdowns.
- Christian Kirk has also added 283 yards on 21 catches and two touchdowns. He has been targeted 23 times and averages 56.6 receiving yards.
- Rondale Moore is averaging 54.0 receiving yards per game, racking up 21 receptions (24 targets) for 270 yards and one touchdown.
Powered by Dataskrive