The Cleveland Browns (1-1) are one-touchdown favorites on Sunday, September 26, 2021 against the Chicago Bears (1-1). The over/under is 46 for this matchup.
Browns vs Bears predictions
|Browns (-7)||Over (46)||Browns 43 Bears 7|
Browns vs Bears head-to-head
Chicago holds an edge against Cleveland in the last five matchups between these two teams, collecting a 4-1 record in those games. Chicago outscored Cleveland 125-81 in those five head-to-head matchups.
Browns vs Bears betting odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite spread odds||Underdog spread odds||Total||Over total odds||Under total odds|
18+ only • Max Bet £5 • £10 deposit using promo code • Free bets are granted within 72 hours and expires after 7 days • Free bet stakes not included in returns • Deposit balance is available for withdrawal at any time. withdrawal restrictions & full T&C’s apply • BeGambleAware •
18+ only. New customers only. Min deposit £5. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. Place 5 x €10 bets to get a €20 free bet . Repeat 5 times to get €100 in free bets. New customer offer. Place 5 x €10 or more bets to receive €20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum €100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. New customers only. First single & e/w bet only. Odds of 1/1 or greater. 2 x £10 bet tokens. Free bet stakes not included in returns. Free bets exclude virtuals. Free bets are non withdrawable. No free bet expiry. Eligibility restrictions and further T&Cs apply. Begambleaware.org
Browns vs Bears betting insights
- Cleveland covered the spread six times in 16 games last season.
- The Browns had one win ATS (1-2) as a 7-point favorite or more last season.
- Last season, nine of Cleveland’s 16 games hit the over.
- Last year, the Browns scored just 2.4 more points per game (25.5) than the Bears gave up (23.1).
- When Cleveland put up more than 23.1 points last year, it was 5-5 against the spread and 9-1 overall.
- The Browns racked up 369.6 yards per game last season, 24.7 more yards than the 344.9 the Bears allowed per outing.
- Cleveland was 5-6 against the spread and 10-1 overall when the team picked up over 344.9 yards last year.
- Chicago had eight wins in 16 games against the spread last season.
- The Bears had no wins ATS (0-2) as underdogs of 7 points or greater last year.
- In 16 Chicago games last season, eight of them hit the over.
- The Bears scored just 2.9 fewer points per game (23.3) than the Browns gave up (26.2) last season.
- Chicago was 5-1 against the spread and 5-1 overall last year when the team scored over 26.2 points.
- The Bears racked up 27.0 fewer yards per game (331.4) than the Browns gave up (358.4) per matchup last season.
- In games that Chicago piled up more than 358.4 yards last year, the team was 5-2 against the spread and 5-2 overall.
|264.0||Pass yards against||246.2|
|110.8||Rush yards against||113.4|
How to live stream Browns vs Bears online:
Bet365* are streaming a selection of games during the NFL 2021 season live for account holders. Those interested in watching NFL games live online can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Register’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘Live’ option at the top of the homepage and select your desired event with a play symbol next to it.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of publication.
CLICK HERE to claim 888 Sport’s new customer offer • 18+ only • Min deposit £/€/$10 • A qualifying bet is a ‘real money’ stake of at least £/€/$10 • Min odds 1/2 (1.50) • Free Bets are credited upon qualifying bet settlement and expire after 7 days • Free Bet stakes are not included in returns • Casino Bonus must be claimed within 7 days, wins are capped at £/€/$500 • To withdraw bonus/related wins, you must wager the bonus amount up to 40 times its value within 14 days • Casino Bonus expires after 60 days • Casino Bonus can be used on selected games in casino only • Restrictions apply to withdrawals, payment methods & countries & full T&Cs apply • BeGambleAware •
Player betting tips
Browns top players
- Baker Mayfield threw for 3,563 yards last season (222.7 per game) while completing 62.8% of his passes (305-for-486), with 26 touchdowns and eight interceptions. He also carried the ball 54 times for 165 yards and one touchdown, averaging 10.3 yards per game.
- Nick Chubb rushed for 1,067 yards on 190 carries (88.9 yards per game) and scored 12 touchdowns a season ago.
- Last season Kareem Hunt rushed for 841 yards on 198 carries (52.6 yards per game), with six rushing touchdowns. Hunt also figured in the passing game, with 38 catches for 304 yards and five TDs.
- Last season Jarvis Landry was targeted 101 times and collected 72 catches for 840 yards and three touchdowns.
- Rashard Higgins tacked on 37 catches for 599 yards and four touchdowns.
- Austin Hooper caught 46 passes on 70 targets for 435 yards and four touchdowns, averaging 27.2 yards per game.
- Last season, Myles Garrett piled up 12.0 sacks, 15.0 TFL and 63 tackles.
- In last year’s campaign, John Johnson totaled 137 tackles, 2.0 TFL, and one interception.
- Troy Hill picked off three passes and tacked on 99 tackles, 2.0 TFL, and 10 passes defended last season.
|Name||Pass Yds||Pass TDs||Rush Yds||Rush TDs||Rec Yds||Rec TDs|
|Baker Mayfield||266.5 (-117)||2.5 (+113)||10.5 (-119)||–||–||–|
|Nick Chubb||–||–||93.5 (-116)||–||15.5 (-109)||–|
|Jarvis Landry||–||–||4.5 (-128)||–||64.5 (-110)||–|
Bears top players
- Andy Dalton threw for 2,170 yards while completing 64.9% of his passes with 14 touchdowns and eight interceptions last season.
- David Montgomery racked up 1,070 rushing yards (66.9 per game) and scored eight touchdowns. He also added 54 catches for 438 yards with two receiving TDs.
- Allen Robinson II grabbed 102 passes for 1,250 yards last year with six touchdowns. He was targeted 151 times, and averaged 78.1 yards per game.
- Darnell Mooney also added 61 catches for 631 yards and four touchdowns. He was targeted 98 times, and put up 39.4 receiving yards per game.
- Damiere Byrd caught 47 passes on 77 targets for 604 yards and one touchdown, averaging 37.8 receiving yards per game.
- Khalil Mack put together an impressive body of work a year ago, collecting 9.0 sacks, 15.0 TFL, 71 tackles, and one interception.
- Roquan Smith totaled 180 tackles, 18.0 TFL, 4.0 sacks, and two interceptions over the course of his 2020 campaign.
Powered by Dataskrive