The Denver Broncos (3-0) are just 1-point favorites as they aim to continue their three-game winning streak in a matchup against the Baltimore Ravens (2-1) on Sunday, October 3, 2021 at Empower Field at Mile High. A total of 44.5 points has been set for this game.
Broncos vs Ravens predictions
|Broncos (-1)||Over (44.5)||Broncos 24 Ravens 20|
Broncos vs Ravens head-to-head
In the past five matchups between these two squads, Denver has a 3-2 advantage over Baltimore. Denver has had the scoring advantage in those five matchups, totaling 151 points while Baltimore put up 122.
Broncos vs Ravens betting odds
|Favourite||Spread||Favourite spread odds||Underdog spread odds||Total||Over total odds||Under total odds|
18+ only • Max Bet £5 • £10 deposit using promo code • Free bets are granted within 72 hours and expires after 7 days • Free bet stakes not included in returns • Deposit balance is available for withdrawal at any time. withdrawal restrictions & full T&C’s apply • BeGambleAware •
18+ only. New customers only. Min deposit £5. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. Place 5 x €10 bets to get a €20 free bet . Repeat 5 times to get €100 in free bets. New customer offer. Place 5 x €10 or more bets to receive €20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum €100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. New customers only. First single & e/w bet only. Odds of 1/1 or greater. 2 x £10 bet tokens. Free bet stakes not included in returns. Free bets exclude virtuals. Free bets are non withdrawable. No free bet expiry. Eligibility restrictions and further T&Cs apply. Begambleaware.org
Broncos vs Ravens betting insights
- Denver has covered the spread three times in three games with a set spread.
- The Broncos have an ATS record of 3-0 when playing as at least 1-point favorites.
- This season, Denver’s games have yet to hit the over once.
- This year, the Broncos rack up 3.0 fewer points per game (25.3) than the Ravens surrender (28.3).
- The Broncos rack up just 6.4 fewer yards per game (387.3) than the Ravens give up per matchup (393.7).
- In games that Denver picks up over 393.7 yards, the team is 2-0 against the spread and 2-0 overall.
- Baltimore has gone 1-2-0 against the spread this year.
- The Ravens are a perfect 1-0 ATS when playing as at least 1-point underdogs.
- Baltimore’s games have gone over the total twice this season.
- The Ravens score 27.3 points per game, 18.6 more than the Broncos allow (8.7).
- Baltimore is 1-2 against the spread and 2-1 overall in games when it scores more than 8.7 points.
- The Ravens average 424.7 yards per game, 203.0 more yards than the 221.7 the Broncos give up.
- In games that Baltimore churns out more than 221.7 yards, the team is 1-2 against the spread and 2-1 overall.
|181.7||Pass yards against||331.7|
|59.3||Rush yards against||79.0|
How to live stream Broncos vs Ravens online
Bet365* are streaming a selection of games during the NFL 2021 season live for account holders. Those interested in watching NFL games live online can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Register’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘Live’ option at the top of the homepage and select your desired event with a play symbol next to it.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of publication.
CLICK HERE to claim 888 Sport’s new customer offer • 18+ only • Min deposit £/€/$10 • A qualifying bet is a ‘real money’ stake of at least £/€/$10 • Min odds 1/2 (1.50) • Free Bets are credited upon qualifying bet settlement and expire after 7 days • Free Bet stakes are not included in returns • Casino Bonus must be claimed within 7 days, wins are capped at £/€/$500 • To withdraw bonus/related wins, you must wager the bonus amount up to 40 times its value within 14 days • Casino Bonus expires after 60 days • Casino Bonus can be used on selected games in casino only • Restrictions apply to withdrawals, payment methods & countries & full T&Cs apply • BeGambleAware •
Player betting tips
Broncos top players
- This year Teddy Bridgewater has 827 passing yards (275.7 yards per game) while going 73-for-95 (76.8%) and tossing four touchdowns with zero interceptions. He has tacked on 44 rushing yards , averaging 14.7 yards per game.
- Bridgewater has had a passing touchdown in two of three games this year, and had multiple passing TDs both times.
- Melvin Gordon III has churned out a team-leading 193 rushing yards (64.3 YPG) plus two touchdowns. He has tacked on six catches for 76 yards .
- Gordon has found paydirt on the ground in two games this year, but did not have multiple rushing TDs either time.
- Courtland Sutton has 15 receptions for a team-high 210 yards (70.0 per game).
- In three games this season, Sutton has had no receiving touchdowns.
Ravens top players
- This season Lamar Jackson has racked up 761 passing yards (253.7 per game) while going 53-for-87 (60.9%) and throwing for three touchdowns with three interceptions. He has tacked on a team-high 251 rushing yards on 35 carries with two touchdowns.
- Ty’Son Williams has rushed for 164 yards on 27 carries (54.7 yards per game), with one touchdown on the ground.
- This season Marquise Brown has 15 receptions for a team-high 235 yards (78.3 per game) and two touchdowns.
- Sammy Watkins has added 12 receptions (on 22 targets) for 208 yards.
- Mark Andrews is averaging 62.0 yards per game, with 13 catches for 186 yards.
Powered by Dataskrive