Oddsmakers give the Denver Broncos (3-2) the edge when they host the Las Vegas Raiders (3-2) on Sunday, October 17, 2021 in a matchup between AFC West opponents at Empower Field at Mile High. Denver is favored by 3.5 points. The game has an over/under of 44.
Broncos vs Raiders predictions
|Broncos (-3.5)||Under (44)||Broncos 23 Raiders 18|
Last 3 results
Broncos Recent Betting Insights
- In its past three games, Denver has one win against the spread, and is 1-2 overall.
- Denver has hit the over once in its past three games.
- The Broncos average total over the last three games is 2.0 points fewer than the 44 over/under listed for this matchup.
Raiders recent betting insights
- Las Vegas has not covered the spread and is 1-2 overall over its last three contests.
- In Las Vegas’ past three contests, it has hit the over once.
- The Raiders and their opponents have combined to score an average of 47.5 combined points in their last three games, 3.5 more than the 44 over/under in this matchup.
Broncos vs Raiders head-to-head
Las Vegas holds a 4-1 advantage over Denver in the last five matchups between these two squads. The Broncos and Raiders are tied 1-1 against the spread in those games while going over the total on one occasion. Las Vegas outscored Denver 84-59 in those five head-to-head matchups.
Broncos vs Raiders betting odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite spread odds||Underdog spread odds||Total||Over total odds||Under total odds|
18+ only • Max Bet £5 • £10 deposit using promo code • Free bets are granted within 72 hours and expires after 7 days • Free bet stakes not included in returns • Deposit balance is available for withdrawal at any time. withdrawal restrictions & full T&C’s apply • BeGambleAware •
18+ only. New customers only. Min deposit £5. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. Place 5 x €10 bets to get a €20 free bet . Repeat 5 times to get €100 in free bets. New customer offer. Place 5 x €10 or more bets to receive €20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum €100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. New customers only. First single & e/w bet only. Odds of 1/1 or greater. 2 x £10 bet tokens. Free bet stakes not included in returns. Free bets exclude virtuals. Free bets are non withdrawable. No free bet expiry. Eligibility restrictions and further T&Cs apply. Begambleaware.org
Broncos vs Raiders betting insights
- Denver has compiled a 3-2-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Broncos have a perfect 2-0 ATS record when playing as at least 3.5-point favorites.
- Denver’s games have gone over the total once this season.
- The Broncos put up 20.4 points per game, 3.6 fewer than the Raiders allow per contest (24.0).
- Denver is 2-0 against the spread and 2-0 overall this season when the team scores more than 24.0 points.
- The Broncos average 357.8 yards per game, just 18.0 more than the 339.8 the Raiders allow per contest.
- Denver is 3-1 against the spread and 3-1 overall when the team picks up more than 339.8 yards.
- Las Vegas is 2-3-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 3.5-point underdogs or more, the Raiders have an ATS record of 1-1.
- Games involving Las Vegas have hit the over twice this season.
- This season the Raiders average 7.4 more points per game (22.6) than the Broncos surrender (15.2).
- Las Vegas is 2-1 against the spread and 3-0 overall in games when it records more than 15.2 points.
- The Raiders rack up 84.6 more yards per game (377.0) than the Broncos give up (292.4).
- When Las Vegas totals more than 292.4 yards, the team is 2-1 against the spread and 3-0 overall.
|222.8||Pass yards against||217.2|
|85.4||Rush yards against||134.4|
How to live stream Broncos vs Raiders online
Bet365* are streaming a selection of games during the NFL 2021 season live for account holders. Those interested in watching NFL games live online can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Register’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘Live’ option at the top of the homepage and select your desired event with a play symbol next to it.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of publication.
CLICK HERE to claim 888 Sport’s new customer offer • 18+ only • Min deposit £/€/$10 • A qualifying bet is a ‘real money’ stake of at least £/€/$10 • Min odds 1/2 (1.50) • Free Bets are credited upon qualifying bet settlement and expire after 7 days • Free Bet stakes are not included in returns • Casino Bonus must be claimed within 7 days, wins are capped at £/€/$500 • To withdraw bonus/related wins, you must wager the bonus amount up to 40 times its value within 14 days • Casino Bonus expires after 60 days • Casino Bonus can be used on selected games in casino only • Restrictions apply to withdrawals, payment methods & countries & full T&Cs apply • BeGambleAware •
Player betting tips
Broncos top players
- Teddy Bridgewater has passed for 1,180 yards (104-for-149), with seven touchdowns and one interception (236.0 yards per game). He’s also rushed 13 times for 57 yards.
- Bridgewater has had a passing touchdown in four of five games this season, with multiple passing TDs in three of them.
- Melvin Gordon III has run for a team-leading 282 yards (56.4 YPG) and tallied two touchdowns. He also averages 19.2 receiving yards, hauling in 10 passes for 96 yards.
- Gordon has rushed for a touchdown in two games this season, but did not score more than one in either game.
- Courtland Sutton has hauled in 25 passes for a team-high 377 yards plus one touchdown. He averages 75.4 receiving yards per game.
- Sutton has had a receiving touchdown in one of five games this season, but no games with multiple receiving TDs.
Raiders top players
- Derek Carr has thrown for 1,605 yards while completing 63.9% of his passes, with eight touchdowns and four interceptions (321.0 yards per game).
- Peyton Barber has rushed for a team-leading 143 yards on 37 carries (28.6 yards per game) while scoring one touchdown.
- So far this year Josh Jacobs has run for 122 yards on 38 carries (24.4 yards per game), with three touchdowns.
- Henry Ruggs III has grabbed 17 passes for a team-high 348 yards and one touchdown. He has been targeted 28 times, and averages 69.6 yards per game.
- Darren Waller has chipped in with 28 catches for 319 yards and two touchdowns this season. He has been targeted 48 times, and puts up 63.8 receiving yards.
- Hunter Renfrow has caught 28 passes on 38 targets for 305 yards and two touchdowns, averaging 61.0 yards per game.
Powered by Dataskrive