The New York Jets (0-2) are double-digit, 10.5-point underdogs heading into their matchup on Sunday, September 26, 2021 against the Denver Broncos (2-0). The contest has a point total set at 42.
Broncos vs Jets predictions
|Jets (+10.5)||Under (42)||Jets 21 Broncos 14|
Broncos vs Jets head-to-head
Denver holds a 4-1 advantage over New York in the past five meetings between these two teams. In those games against the Jets, the Broncos have a 1-0 record against the spread while that contest outscored the point total. Denver has had the scoring advantage in those five matchups, totaling 124 points while New York notched 92.
Broncos vs Jets betting odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite spread odds||Underdog spread odds||Total||Over total odds||Under total odds|
18+ only • Max Bet £5 • £10 deposit using promo code • Free bets are granted within 72 hours and expires after 7 days • Free bet stakes not included in returns • Deposit balance is available for withdrawal at any time. withdrawal restrictions & full T&C’s apply • BeGambleAware •
18+ only. New customers only. Min deposit £5. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. Place 5 x €10 bets to get a €20 free bet . Repeat 5 times to get €100 in free bets. New customer offer. Place 5 x €10 or more bets to receive €20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum €100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. New customers only. First single & e/w bet only. Odds of 1/1 or greater. 2 x £10 bet tokens. Free bet stakes not included in returns. Free bets exclude virtuals. Free bets are non withdrawable. No free bet expiry. Eligibility restrictions and further T&Cs apply. Begambleaware.org
Broncos vs Jets betting insights
- Denver had nine wins in 16 games against the spread last year.
- In 16 Denver games last season, eight of them hit the over.
- The Broncos scored 8.4 fewer points per game (20.2) than the Jets surrendered (28.6) last year.
- When Denver recorded more than 28.6 points last year, it was 4-0 against the spread and 3-1 overall.
- The Broncos racked up 335.6 yards per game last season, 52 fewer yards than the 387.6 the Jets allowed per contest.
- Denver was 2-3 against the spread and 1-4 overall when the team amassed over 387.6 yards last year.
- New York was 6-10-0 against the spread last season.
- The Jets had one win ATS (1-3) as underdogs of 10.5 points or more last year.
- New York had seven of its 16 games hit the over last year.
- The Jets racked up 15.2 points per game last year, 12.7 fewer than the Broncos allowed (27.9).
- When New York put up over 27.9 points last season, it was 2-1 against the spread and 0-3 overall.
- The Jets collected 88 fewer yards per game (279.9) than the Broncos gave up per matchup (367.9) last year.
|255.6||Pass yards against||287.2|
|130||Rush yards against||112|
How to live stream Broncos vs Jets online
Bet365* are streaming a selection of games during the NFL 2021 season live for account holders. Those interested in watching NFL games live online can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Register’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘Live’ option at the top of the homepage and select your desired event with a play symbol next to it.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of publication.
CLICK HERE to claim 888 Sport’s new customer offer • 18+ only • Min deposit £/€/$10 • A qualifying bet is a ‘real money’ stake of at least £/€/$10 • Min odds 1/2 (1.50) • Free Bets are credited upon qualifying bet settlement and expire after 7 days • Free Bet stakes are not included in returns • Casino Bonus must be claimed within 7 days, wins are capped at £/€/$500 • To withdraw bonus/related wins, you must wager the bonus amount up to 40 times its value within 14 days • Casino Bonus expires after 60 days • Casino Bonus can be used on selected games in casino only • Restrictions apply to withdrawals, payment methods & countries & full T&Cs apply • BeGambleAware •
Player betting tips
Broncos top players
- Teddy Bridgewater threw for 3,733 yards (233.3 per game) while completing 69.1% of his passes (340-for-492), with 15 touchdowns and 11 interceptions last year. He also carried the ball 53 times for a team-high 279 yards and five touchdowns, averaging 17.4 yards per game.
- A year ago Melvin Gordon III churned out 986 rushing yards (61.6 per game) and scored nine touchdowns.
- Last year Tim Patrick reeled in 51 passes for 742 yards (46.4 per game) and scored six touchdowns.
- Noah Fant chipped in with 62 grabs for 673 yards and three touchdowns.
- K.J. Hamler caught 30 passes for 381 yards and three touchdowns, averaging 25.4 yards per game.
- Malik Reed showed out with an impressive stat line of eight sacks, 11.5 TFL and 72 tackles last year.
- Alexander Johnson’s 2020 campaign saw him total 176 tackles, four TFL, and one sack.
- Last season, Justin Simmons hauled in five interceptions and added 115 tackles, three TFL, and nine passes defended.
|Name||Pass Yds||Pass TDs||Rush Yds||Rush TDs||Rec Yds||Rec TDs|
|Teddy Bridgewater||245.5 (-115)||–||8.5 (-121)||–||–||–|
|Melvin Gordon III||–||–||50.5 (-114)||–||13.5 (-112)||–|
Jets top players
- Ty Johnson took 54 carries for 254 rushing yards a season ago (16.9 per game) and scored one touchdown.
- Last year Lamical Perine ran for 232 yards on 64 carries (19.3 yards per game), with two rushing touchdowns.
- Corey Davis hauled in 65 passes for 984 yards last season with five touchdowns. He was targeted 92 times, and averaged 61.5 yards per game.
- Jamison Crowder’s stat line last year was 59 catches for 699 yards and six touchdowns. He averaged 43.7 receiving yards per game.
- Keelan Cole caught 55 passes on 88 targets for 642 yards and five TDs.
- Last season Quinnen Williams put up seven sacks, 13.5 TFL and 78 tackles.
- Over the course of his 2020 campaign, Marcus Maye totaled 124 tackles, five TFL, two sacks, and two interceptions.
Powered by Dataskrive