The New York Giants (0-0) will attempt to defy oddsmakers when they take on the Denver Broncos (0-0) on Sunday, September 12, 2021 as 3-point underdogs. The game has an over/under of 42.5 points.
Broncos vs Giants predictions
|Giants (+3)||Over (42.5)||Giants 25 Broncos 19|
Broncos vs Giants head-to-head
Denver has an edge against New York over the last five matchups between these two teams, collecting a 3-2 record in those games. Denver outscored New York 131-96 in those five head-to-head matchups.
Broncos vs Giants betting odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite spread odds||Underdog spread odds||Total||Over total odds||Under total odds|
18+ only • Max Bet £5 • £10 deposit using promo code • Free bets are granted within 72 hours and expires after 7 days • Free bet stakes not included in returns • Deposit balance is available for withdrawal at any time. withdrawal restrictions & full T&C’s apply • BeGambleAware •
18+ only. New customers only. Min deposit £5. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. Place 5 x €10 bets to get a €20 free bet . Repeat 5 times to get €100 in free bets. New customer offer. Place 5 x €10 or more bets to receive €20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum €100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. New customers only. First single & e/w bet only. Odds of 1/1 or greater. 2 x £10 bet tokens. Free bet stakes not included in returns. Free bets exclude virtuals. Free bets are non withdrawable. No free bet expiry. Eligibility restrictions and further T&Cs apply. Begambleaware.org
Broncos vs Giants betting insights
- Denver had nine wins in 16 games against the spread last year.
- Denver had eight of its 16 games hit the over last season.
- The Broncos racked up just 2.1 fewer points per game (20.2) than the Giants gave up (22.3) last season.
- Denver was 4-1 against the spread and 3-2 overall last season when the team notched over 22.3 points.
- The Broncos collected just 13.7 fewer yards per game (335.6) than the Giants allowed per contest (349.3) last year.
- In games that Denver picked up over 349.3 yards last year, the team was 5-3 against the spread and 4-4 overall.
- New York had nine wins in 16 games against the spread last season.
- As 3-point underdogs or more, the Giants went 8-5 against the spread last year.
- Out of 16 New York games last year, three hit the over.
- The Giants put up 17.5 points per game last year, 10.4 fewer than the Broncos gave up (27.9).
- The Giants collected 299.6 yards per game last year, 68.3 fewer yards than the 367.9 the Broncos gave up per contest.
- When New York piled up more than 367.9 yards last year, the team was 1-1 against the spread and 2-0 overall.
|255.6||Pass yards against||258.1|
|130||Rush yards against||111.4|
CLICK HERE to claim 888 Sport’s new customer offer • 18+ only • Min deposit £/€/$10 • A qualifying bet is a ‘real money’ stake of at least £/€/$10 • Min odds 1/2 (1.50) • Free Bets are credited upon qualifying bet settlement and expire after 7 days • Free Bet stakes are not included in returns • Casino Bonus must be claimed within 7 days, wins are capped at £/€/$500 • To withdraw bonus/related wins, you must wager the bonus amount up to 40 times its value within 14 days • Casino Bonus expires after 60 days • Casino Bonus can be used on selected games in casino only • Restrictions apply to withdrawals, payment methods & countries & full T&Cs apply • BeGambleAware •
Player betting tips
Broncos top players
- Last year, Teddy Bridgewater recorded 3,733 passing yards (233.3 yards per game) while going 340-for-492 (69.1% completion percentage) and throwing 15 touchdowns and 11 interceptions. He added 279 rushing yards on 53 carries with five touchdowns, averaging 17.4 yards per game.
- A season ago, Melvin Gordon III churned out 986 rushing yards (61.6 yards per game) and scored nine touchdowns.
- Last season, Jerry Jeudy was targeted 113 times and collected 52 catches for 856 yards (53.5 ypg) while scoring three touchdowns.
- Tim Patrick’s stat line last year showed 51 grabs for 742 yards and six touchdowns. He put up 46.4 receiving yards per game and was targeted 79 times.
- Noah Fant caught 62 passes on 93 targets for 673 yards and three touchdowns, averaging 42.1 yards per game last season.
- Malik Reed put together a strong body of work a year ago, registering eight sacks, 11.5 TFL and 72 tackles.
- Alexander Johnson collected 176 tackles, four TFL, and one sack over his last campaign.
- Last season, Justin Simmons hauled in five interceptions and added 115 tackles, three TFL, and nine passes defended.
Giants top players
- Daniel Jones racked up 2,943 passing yards (183.9 yards per game) with a 62.5% completion percentage last year (280-of-448), while throwing 11 touchdowns and 10 interceptions. He also tacked on 423 rushing yards on 65 carries with one touchdown, averaging 26.4 yards per game.
- Last season Devontae Booker ran for 423 yards on 93 carries (26.4 ypg), with three rushing touchdowns.
- Last season Darius Slayton was targeted 97 times and amassed 50 catches for 751 yards (46.9 ypg) and scored three touchdowns.
- Sterling Shepard’s stat line last year showed 66 catches for 656 yards and three touchdowns. He put up 54.7 receiving yards per game and was targeted 90 times.
- Evan Engram racked up 654 yards on 63 catches with one touchdown in 2020, averaging 40.9 yards per game (on 109 targets).
- Leonard Williams had a strong body of work a year ago, collecting 11.5 sacks, 15.5 TFL and 85 tackles.
- Blake Martinez’s 2020 campaign saw him total 216 tackles, 11 TFL, three sacks, and one interception.
- James Bradberry intercepted three passes while adding 64 tackles and 18 passes defended a season ago.
Powered by Dataskrive