The Denver Broncos (5-4) are less than a touchdown favorite (-3) on Sunday, November 14, 2021 against the Philadelphia Eagles (3-6). The point total is set at 44.
Broncos vs Eagles predictions
|Broncos (-3)||Under (44)||Broncos 24 Eagles 20|
Last three results
Broncos recent betting insights
- Denver has two wins against the spread, and is 2-1 overall, over its last three contests.
- In its past three games, Denver has not gone over the total.
- The Broncos total over the last three games is 1.2 points more than the 44 over/under listed for this matchup.
Eagles recent betting insights
- Philadelphia has one win against the spread, and is 1-2 overall, in its last three games.
- Philadelphia has hit the over in each of its past three games.
- The Eagles have averaged a total of 49.0 combined points over their last three games, 5.0 greater than this matchup’s total of 44.
Broncos vs Eagles head-to-head
Denver has an edge against Philadelphia in the last five matchups between these two teams, collecting a 3-2 record in those games. Denver outscored Philadelphia 192-138 in those five head-to-head matchups.
Broncos vs Eagles betting odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite spread odds||Underdog spread odds||Total||Over total odds||Under total odds|
18+ only. New customers only. Min deposit £5. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. Place 5 x €10 bets to get a €20 free bet . Repeat 5 times to get €100 in free bets. New customer offer. Place 5 x €10 or more bets to receive €20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum €100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. New customers using Promo code H30 only, Min £10/€10 stake, min odds 1/2, free bets paid as 2 x £15/€15, free bets credited after settlement of first qualifying bet, free bets will expire 30 days after the qualifying bet is placed, payment method/player/country restrictions apply. Full terms apply. BeGambleAware.
Broncos vs Eagles betting insights
- Denver has covered the spread in a matchup five times this season (5-4-0).
- In games they have played as 3-point favorites or more, the Broncos have an ATS record of 3-1.
- Games involving Denver have hit the over twice this season.
- This year, the Broncos put up 3.4 fewer points per game (20.8) than the Eagles give up (24.2).
- Denver is 3-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall in games when it scores more than 24.2 points.
- The Broncos average just 9.4 fewer yards per game (345.9) than the Eagles give up per matchup (355.3).
- When Denver piles up over 355.3 yards, the team is 3-2 against the spread and 3-2 overall.
- Philadelphia has registered a 4-5-0 record against the spread this year.
- In games this year when an underdog by 3 points or more, the Eagles have gone 3-3 against the spread.
- Games involving Philadelphia have hit the over five times this season.
- This year the Eagles put up 8.2 more points per game (25.2) than the Broncos allow (17.0).
- Philadelphia is 4-4 against the spread and 3-5 overall in games when it scores more than 17.0 points.
- The Eagles collect 24.3 more yards per game (346.1) than the Broncos allow per outing (321.8).
- In games that Philadelphia piles up over 321.8 yards, the team is 2-5 against the spread and 2-5 overall.
|239.6||Pass yards against||249.3|
|98.3||Rush yards against||119.7|
How to live stream Broncos vs Eagles online
Bet365* are streaming a selection of games during the NFL 2021 season live for account holders. Those interested in watching NFL games live online can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Register’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘Live’ option at the top of the homepage and select your desired event with a play symbol next to it.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of publication.
Player betting tips
Broncos top players
- This year Teddy Bridgewater has 2,163 passing yards (240.3 yards per game) while going 200-for-285 (70.2%) and throwing 14 touchdowns with five interceptions.
- In eight of nine games this season, Bridgewater has thrown a touchdown pass, and five of those games included multiple TD passes.
- Melvin Gordon III has 109 attempts for a team-leading 477 rushing yards (53.0 per game) and four touchdowns. He also has 20 catches for 163 receiving yards (18.1 per game) and two touchdowns.
- Gordon has had a rushing touchdown in four games this year, but no games with multiple rushing TDs.
- Courtland Sutton has hauled in 41 catches for 588 yards, best on his team, and two touchdowns. He has been targeted 64 times, and averages 65.3 receiving yards per game.
- Sutton has had a touchdown catch twice this year, out of nine games played, but he did not have multiple TD receptions in either of those games.
Eagles top players
- Jalen Hurts leads his team in both passing and rushing, including 1,981 passing yards (220.1 per game), 11 touchdowns and four interceptions. He also has 494 rushing yards on 83 carries with five touchdowns.
- Kenneth Gainwell has rushed for 150 yards on 41 carries (16.7 yards per game), with three touchdowns on the ground. He also has 19 catches for 164 yards and one touchdown.
- Devonta Smith has 38 catches (62 targets) and paces his team with 537 receiving yards (59.7 per game) while scoring two touchdowns.
- Dallas Goedert has been targeted 37 times, and chipped in with 401 yards (on 27 catches) and two touchdowns.
- Quez Watkins has collected 375 yards on 22 receptions, averaging 41.7 yards per game.
Powered by Data Skrive