The Denver Broncos (1-0) are 6-point favorites heading into their matchup on Sunday, September 19, 2021 against the Jacksonville Jaguars (0-1). The game has a 45-point over/under.
Broncos vs Jaguars predictions
|Broncos (-6)||Over (45)||Broncos 38 Jaguars 11|
Broncos vs Jaguars head-to-head
In the past five matchups between these two squads, Jacksonville has the edge with a 3-2 record over Denver. Denver has had the scoring advantage in those five matchups, totaling 113 points while Jacksonville scored 103.
Broncos vs Jaguars betting odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite spread odds||Underdog spread odds||Total||Over total odds||Under total odds|
18+ only • Max Bet £5 • £10 deposit using promo code • Free bets are granted within 72 hours and expires after 7 days • Free bet stakes not included in returns • Deposit balance is available for withdrawal at any time. withdrawal restrictions & full T&C’s apply • BeGambleAware •
18+ only. New customers only. Min deposit £5. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. Place 5 x €10 bets to get a €20 free bet . Repeat 5 times to get €100 in free bets. New customer offer. Place 5 x €10 or more bets to receive €20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum €100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. New customers only. First single & e/w bet only. Odds of 1/1 or greater. 2 x £10 bet tokens. Free bet stakes not included in returns. Free bets exclude virtuals. Free bets are non withdrawable. No free bet expiry. Eligibility restrictions and further T&Cs apply. Begambleaware.org
Broncos vs Jaguars betting insights
- Denver was 9-7-0 against the spread last year.
- There were eight Denver games (out of 16) that hit the over last season.
- The Broncos racked up 10.6 fewer points per game (20.2) than the Jaguars surrendered (30.8) last year.
- When Denver put up over 30.8 points last season, it was 4-0 against the spread and 3-1 overall.
- The Broncos collected 82.1 fewer yards per game (335.6) than the Jaguars allowed per outing (417.7) last year.
- When Denver piled up more than 417.7 yards last year, the team was 2-0 against the spread and 1-1 overall.
- Jacksonville had seven wins in 16 games against the spread last year.
- The Jaguars had an ATS record of 7-6 as underdogs of 6 points or greater last season.
- Out of 16 Jacksonville games last season, eight went over the total.
- The Jaguars racked up 19.1 points per game last season, 8.8 fewer than the Broncos surrendered (27.9).
- When Jacksonville recorded over 27.9 points last year, it was 1-1 against the spread and 0-2 overall.
- The Jaguars racked up 326.1 yards per game last year, 41.8 fewer yards than the 367.9 the Broncos gave up per matchup.
- When Jacksonville totaled over 367.9 yards last season, the team was 4-1 against the spread and 0-5 overall.
|255.6||Pass yards against||270.1|
|130.0||Rush yards against||153.3|
How to live stream Jaguars vs Broncos NFL online:
Bet365* are streaming a selection of games during the NFL 2021 season live for account holders. Those interested in watching NFL games live online can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Register’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘Live’ option at the top of the homepage and select your desired event with a play symbol next to it.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of publication.
CLICK HERE to claim 888 Sport’s new customer offer • 18+ only • Min deposit £/€/$10 • A qualifying bet is a ‘real money’ stake of at least £/€/$10 • Min odds 1/2 (1.50) • Free Bets are credited upon qualifying bet settlement and expire after 7 days • Free Bet stakes are not included in returns • Casino Bonus must be claimed within 7 days, wins are capped at £/€/$500 • To withdraw bonus/related wins, you must wager the bonus amount up to 40 times its value within 14 days • Casino Bonus expires after 60 days • Casino Bonus can be used on selected games in casino only • Restrictions apply to withdrawals, payment methods & countries & full T&Cs apply • BeGambleAware •
Player betting tips
Broncos top players
- Teddy Bridgewater threw for 3,733 yards (233.3 yards per game) while completing 69.1% of his passes (340-of-492), with 15 touchdowns and 11 interceptions last year. He also carried the ball 53 times for 279 yards and five touchdowns, averaging 17.4 yards per game.
- Melvin Gordon III rushed for 986 yards on 215 carries (61.6 yards per game) while scoring nine touchdowns a season ago.
- Jerry Jeudy reeled in 52 passes for 856 yards last season with three touchdowns. He was targeted 113 times and averaged 53.5 yards per game.
- Tim Patrick’s stat line last year showed 51 catches for 742 yards and six touchdowns. He put up 46.4 receiving yards per game and was targeted 79 times.
- Last year Noah Fant caught 62 passes on 93 targets for 673 yards and three touchdowns, averaging 42.1 receiving yards per game.
- Last season, Malik Reed piled up 8.0 sacks, 11.5 TFL and 72 tackles.
- Alexander Johnson’s 2020 campaign saw him total 176 tackles, 4.0 TFL, and 1.0 sack.
- Justin Simmons intercepted five passes while adding 115 tackles, 3.0 TFL, and nine passes defended a season ago.
Jaguars top players
- C.J. Beathard racked up 787 passing yards (49.2 yards per game) with a 63.5% completion percentage last year (66-of-104), while throwing six touchdowns and zero interceptions.
- James Robinson ran for 1,070 yards on 240 carries (66.9 yards per game) while scoring seven touchdowns a season ago. He also averaged 21.5 receiving yards per game, grabbing 49 passes for 344 yards and three touchdowns.
- Last year Carlos Hyde rushed for 356 yards on 81 carries (22.3 ypg), with four rushing touchdowns.
- Last season Marvin Jones Jr. hauled in 76 passes (on 115 targets) for 978 yards (61.1 yards per game) while scoring nine touchdowns.
- D.J. Chark also chipped in with 706 yards on 53 grabs and five touchdowns. He was targeted 93 times and averaged 44.1 receiving yards per game last year.
- Laviska Shenault Jr. racked up 600 yards on 58 catches with five touchdowns in 2020, averaging 37.5 yards per game (on 79 targets).
- Dawuane Smoot showed out with an impressive stat line of 5.5 sacks, 5.5 TFL and 29 tackles.
- Myles Jack racked up 164 tackles, 7.5 TFL, 1.0 sack, and one interception over the course of his 2020 campaign.
- Shaquill Griffin intercepted three passes and tacked on 73 tackles, 2.0 TFL, and 12 passes defended last season.
Powered by Dataskrive