The Buffalo Bills (1-1) are 8-point favorites heading into their matchup on Sunday, September 26, 2021 against the Washington Football Team (1-1). The over/under for the outing is set at 46.
Bills vs Washington predictions
|Bills (-8)||Under (46)||Bills 54 Football Team -11|
Bills vs Washington head-to-head
Buffalo has an edge against Washington over the past five matchups between these two teams, recording a 4-1 record in those games. Buffalo totaled 113 points in those five outings compared to Washington’s 67.
Bills vs Washington betting odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite spread odds||Underdog spread odds||Total||Over total odds||Under total odds|
18+ only • Max Bet £5 • £10 deposit using promo code • Free bets are granted within 72 hours and expires after 7 days • Free bet stakes not included in returns • Deposit balance is available for withdrawal at any time. withdrawal restrictions & full T&C’s apply • BeGambleAware •
18+ only. New customers only. Min deposit £5. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. Place 5 x €10 bets to get a €20 free bet . Repeat 5 times to get €100 in free bets. New customer offer. Place 5 x €10 or more bets to receive €20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum €100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. New customers only. First single & e/w bet only. Odds of 1/1 or greater. 2 x £10 bet tokens. Free bet stakes not included in returns. Free bets exclude virtuals. Free bets are non withdrawable. No free bet expiry. Eligibility restrictions and further T&Cs apply. Begambleaware.org
Bills vs Washington betting insights
- Buffalo’s record against the spread last season was 11-5-0.
- The Bills were winless ATS (0-1) when playing as at least 8-point favorites last season.
- Last season, 11 of Buffalo’s 16 games hit the over.
- Last year, the Bills racked up 10.7 more points per game (31.3) than the Football Team gave up (20.6).
- Buffalo was 11-4 against the spread and 13-2 overall last season when the team recorded over 20.6 points.
- The Bills averaged 91.8 more yards per game (396.4) than the Football Team allowed per matchup (304.6) last year.
- When Buffalo picked up more than 304.6 yards last year, the team was 11-6 against the spread and 14-3 overall.
- Washington covered the spread eight times in 16 games last season.
- As a 8-point underdog or more, the Football Team had one win ATS (1-0-1) last year.
- Last year, five of Washington’s 16 games went over the point total.
- The Football Team averaged just 2.5 fewer points per game (20.9) than the Bills surrendered (23.4) last season.
- When Washington recorded more than 23.4 points last season, it was 3-1 against the spread and 3-1 overall.
- The Football Team racked up 35.2 fewer yards per game (317.3) than the Bills allowed (352.5) per matchup last year.
- When Washington amassed more than 352.5 yards last season, the team was 3-3 against the spread and 1-5 overall.
|246.6||Pass yards against||212.1|
|119.6||Rush yards against||112.8|
How to live stream Bills vs Washington online:
Bet365* are streaming a selection of games during the NFL 2021 season live for account holders. Those interested in watching NFL games live online can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Register’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘Live’ option at the top of the homepage and select your desired event with a play symbol next to it.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of publication.
CLICK HERE to claim 888 Sport’s new customer offer • 18+ only • Min deposit £/€/$10 • A qualifying bet is a ‘real money’ stake of at least £/€/$10 • Min odds 1/2 (1.50) • Free Bets are credited upon qualifying bet settlement and expire after 7 days • Free Bet stakes are not included in returns • Casino Bonus must be claimed within 7 days, wins are capped at £/€/$500 • To withdraw bonus/related wins, you must wager the bonus amount up to 40 times its value within 14 days • Casino Bonus expires after 60 days • Casino Bonus can be used on selected games in casino only • Restrictions apply to withdrawals, payment methods & countries & full T&Cs apply • BeGambleAware •
Player betting tips
Bills top players
- Josh Allen racked up 4,544 passing yards (284.0 per game) with a 69.2% completion percentage last season, while throwing for 37 touchdowns with 10 interceptions. He tacked on 421 rushing yards on 102 carries with eight touchdowns.
- Devin Singletary took 156 attempts for 687 rushing yards a season ago (42.9 per game) and scored two touchdowns. He also caught 38 passes for 269 yards .
- Zack Moss amassed 481 rushing yards on 112 carries , with four touchdowns on the ground, last season.
- Last year Stefon Diggs grabbed 127 passes for 1,535 yards (95.9 per game) and scored eight touchdowns.
- Cole Beasley’s stat line last year showed 82 grabs for 967 yards and four touchdowns. He put up 60.4 yards per game.
- Emmanuel Sanders caught 61 passes on 82 targets for 726 yards and five touchdowns, averaging 45.4 yards per game.
- Last season, Efe Obada racked up 5.5 sacks, 6.0 TFL and 26 tackles.
- Tremaine Edmunds’ 2020 campaign saw him total 161 tackles, 6.5 TFL, and 2.0 sacks.
- Tre’Davious White intercepted three passes and tacked on 70 tackles, 4.0 TFL, 1.5 sacks, and 11 passes defended last season.
|Name||Pass Yds||Pass TDs||Rush Yds||Rush TDs||Rec Yds||Rec TDs|
|Josh Allen||282.5 (-115)||2.5 (+113)||32.5 (-112)||–||–||–|
|Devin Singletary||–||–||49.5 (-112)||–||17.5 (-122)||–|
|Stefon Diggs||–||–||–||–||92.5 (-113)||–|
Washington top players
- Kyle Allen racked up 610 passing yards (67.8 per game) with a 69% completion percentage last season (60-for-87), throwing for four touchdowns with one interception.
- Antonio Gibson racked up 795 rushing yards (49.7 per game) and scored 11 touchdowns. He also tacked on 36 catches for 247 yards .
- Last season J.D. McKissic rushed for 365 yards on 85 carries, with one rushing touchdown. McKissic also figured heavily in the passing game, catching 80 passes for a team-high 589 yards and two TDs.
- Last year Terry McLaurin was targeted 134 times and amassed 87 catches for 1,118 yards with four touchdowns.
- Logan Thomas added 670 yards on 72 grabs and six touchdowns. He was targeted 110 times, and averaged 41.9 receiving yards last year.
- Montez Sweat put together a strong body of work a year ago, registering 9.0 sacks, 14.0 TFL, 62 tackles, and one interception.
- Jon Bostic collected 175 tackles, 6.0 TFL, 3.0 sacks, and one interception over the course of his 2020 campaign.
- Kendall Fuller intercepted four passes while adding 62 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and 11 passes defended a season ago.
Powered by Dataskrive