The AFC East-leading Buffalo Bills (4-1) play the AFC South-leading Tennessee Titans (3-2) on Monday, October 18, 2021 at Nissan Stadium. Buffalo is a 6-point favorite in the matchup. The point total is set at 54.
Bills vs Titans predictions
|Bills (-6)||Under (54)||Bills 30 Titans 20|
Last 3 results
Bills Recent Betting Insights
- Buffalo has covered the spread in its past three games, and went 3-0 overall.
- In Buffalo’s past three games, it has gone over the total once.
- The Bills average total over the last three games is 2.0 points fewer than the 54 over/under listed for this matchup.
Titans recent betting insights
- In its last three contests, Tennessee has two wins against the spread, and is 2-1 overall.
- In Tennessee’s past three games, it has hit the over twice.
- The Titans and their opponents have combined to score an average of 46.7 combined points in their last three games, 7.3 less than the 54 over/under in this matchup.
Bills vs Titans head-to-head
Buffalo has an edge against Tennessee over the past five meetings between these two squads, collecting a 3-2 record in those games. The Titans are 1-0 against the spread in those games against the Bills while the two teams went over the point total in that game. Tennessee has had the scoring advantage in those five matchups, totaling 109 points while Buffalo notched 91.
Bills vs Titans betting odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite spread odds||Underdog spread odds||Total||Over total odds||Under total odds|
18+ only • Max Bet £5 • £10 deposit using promo code • Free bets are granted within 72 hours and expires after 7 days • Free bet stakes not included in returns • Deposit balance is available for withdrawal at any time. withdrawal restrictions & full T&C’s apply • BeGambleAware •
18+ only. New customers only. Min deposit £5. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. Place 5 x €10 bets to get a €20 free bet . Repeat 5 times to get €100 in free bets. New customer offer. Place 5 x €10 or more bets to receive €20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum €100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. New customers only. First single & e/w bet only. Odds of 1/1 or greater. 2 x £10 bet tokens. Free bet stakes not included in returns. Free bets exclude virtuals. Free bets are non withdrawable. No free bet expiry. Eligibility restrictions and further T&Cs apply. Begambleaware.org
Bills vs Titans betting insights
- Buffalo has covered the spread five times in six games with a set spread.
- The Bills have an ATS record of 2-1 when playing as at least 6-point favorites.
- Buffalo’s games have gone over the total twice out of six chances this season.
- The Bills score 34.4 points per game, 8.4 more than the Titans allow per outing (26.0).
- When Buffalo records more than 26.0 points, it is 5-0 against the spread and 4-0 overall.
- The Bills average 410.4 yards per game, 33.0 more yards than the 377.4 the Titans allow per outing.
- When Buffalo piles up over 377.4 yards, the team is 4-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall.
- Tennessee has gone 3-2-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 6-point underdogs or more, the Titans have a perfect ATS record of 1-0.
- Tennessee games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under three times this season.
- The Titans score 13.6 more points per game (26.4) than the Bills surrender (12.8).
- Tennessee is 3-2 against the spread and 3-2 overall when the team scores more than 12.8 points.
- The Titans rack up 137.4 more yards per game (389.2) than the Bills give up per contest (251.8).
- Tennessee is 3-1 against the spread and 3-1 overall when the team churns out over 251.8 yards.
|188.2||Pass yards against||279.2|
|78.4||Rush yards against||112.8|
Player betting tips
Bills top players
- Josh Allen has 1,370 passing yards (274.0 YPG) and a 62.3% completion percentage (114-for-183) while throwing 12 touchdowns and two interceptions. He also leads his team with 188 yards on the ground on 35 attempts (plus two touchdowns), averaging 37.6 yards per game.
- Allen has had a passing touchdown in all five games this year, with multiple passing TDs in four of them.
- Devin Singletary has rushed for a team-leading 284 yards (56.8 per game) and picked up one touchdown.
- Singletary has rushed for a touchdown once this season in five games played.
- Stefon Diggs has 28 receptions for a team-high 374 yards (74.8 per game) and one touchdown.
- In one of five games this year, Diggs has had a receiving touchdown, but no games with multiple receiving TDs.
Titans top players
- This year Ryan Tannehill has recorded 1,251 passing yards (250.2 per game) while going 110-for-173 (63.6%) and throwing for six touchdowns with three interceptions. He has added a team-high 130 rushing yards on 17 carries with one touchdown.
- Derrick Henry has 142 carries for a team-high 640 rushing yards (128.0 per game) and seven touchdowns. He also has 14 catches for 125 receiving yards .
- Julio Jones has grabbed 12 passes for a team best 204 yards. He has been targeted 18 times, and averages 40.8 yards per game.
- Chester Rogers’ stat line this year reveals 13 catches for 179 yards and one touchdown. He puts up 35.8 receiving yards per game.
- Jeremy McNichols is averaging 32.0 yards per game, with 17 catches for 160 yards and one touchdown.
Powered by Dataskrive