The Houston Texans (1-2) will look to defy oddsmakers when they square off against the Buffalo Bills (2-1) on Sunday, October 3, 2021 as an overwhelming 16-point underdog. A total of 48 points has been set for this matchup.
Bills vs Texans predictions
|Texans (+16)||Under (48)||Bills 29 Texans 18|
Bills vs Texans head-to-head
In the past five meetings between these two teams, Houston has the edge with a 4-1 record over Buffalo. Houston totaled 107 points in those five matchups compared to Buffalo’s 88.
Bills vs Texans betting odds
|Favourite||Spread||Favourite spread odds||Underdog spread odds||Total||Over total odds||Under total odds|
18+ only. New customers only. Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply.
18+ only. Place 5 x €10 bets to get a €20 free bet . Repeat 5 times to get €100 in free bets. New customer offer. Place 5 x €10 or more bets to receive €20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum €100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. New customers using Promo code H30 only, Min £10/€10 stake, min odds 1/2, free bets paid as 2 x £15/€15, free bets credited after settlement of first qualifying bet, free bets will expire 30 days after the qualifying bet is placed, payment method/player/country restrictions apply. Full terms apply. BeGambleAware.
Bills vs Texans betting insights
- Buffalo has covered the spread in a game two times this season (2-1-0).
- Buffalo’s games have gone over the total once this season.
- The Bills put up 6.0 more points per game (31.3) than the Texans give up (25.3).
- Buffalo is 2-0 against the spread and 2-0 overall this season when the team scores more than 25.3 points.
- The Bills collect only 3.0 more yards per game (388.7) than the Texans give up per contest (385.7).
- Houston has gone 2-1-0 against the spread this year.
- Games involving Houston have hit the over twice this season.
- The Texans average 7.6 more points per game (22.3) than the Bills allow (14.7).
- Houston is 2-0 against the spread and 1-1 overall in games when it puts up more than 14.7 points.
- The Texans average 314.7 yards per game, 62.0 more yards than the 252.7 the Bills give up.
- When Houston piles up over 252.7 yards, the team is 2-0 against the spread and 1-1 overall.
|194.0||Pass yards against||283.0|
|74.7||Rush yards against||116.3|
How to live stream Bills vs Texans online
Bet365* are streaming a selection of games during the NFL 2021 season live for account holders. Those interested in watching NFL games live online can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Register’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘Live’ option at the top of the homepage and select your desired event with a play symbol next to it.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of publication.
CLICK HERE to claim 888 Sport’s new customer offer • 18+ only • Min deposit £/€/$10 • A qualifying bet is a ‘real money’ stake of at least £/€/$10 • Min odds 1/2 (1.50) • Free Bets are credited upon qualifying bet settlement and expire after 7 days • Free Bet stakes are not included in returns • Casino Bonus must be claimed within 7 days, wins are capped at £/€/$500 • To withdraw bonus/related wins, you must wager the bonus amount up to 40 times its value within 14 days • Casino Bonus expires after 60 days • Casino Bonus can be used on selected games in casino only • Restrictions apply to withdrawals, payment methods & countries & full T&Cs apply • BeGambleAware •
Player betting tips
Bills top players
- This year Josh Allen has registered 807 yards through the air (269.0 YPG) while completing 62.2% of his passes, with seven touchdowns and one interception. He’s also tops on his team with 88 yards on the ground on 18 attempts (plus one touchdown), averaging 29.3 YPG.
- Allen has had a passing touchdown in all three games this season, with multiple passing TDs in two of them.
- Devin Singletary has churned out a team-best 180 rushing yards (60.0 per game) plus one touchdown.
- Singletary has had a rushing touchdown in one game this year, but no games with multiple rushing TDs.
- Cole Beasley has reeled in 23 passes for a team-high 194 yards. He averages 64.7 receiving yards per game.
- Beasley has not caught a touchdown pass this year (in three games).
Texans top players
- Mark Ingram II has churned out a team-high 147 rushing yards (49.0 per game) and scored one touchdown.
- So far this season David Johnson has rushed for 46 yards on 11 carries (15.3 yards per game).
- Brandin Cooks has reeled in 23 passes for a team best 322 yards and one touchdown. He has been targeted 32 times, and averages 107.3 yards per game.
- Pharaoh Brown has chipped in with four receptions (on six targets) for 67 yards.
- Jordan Akins has caught five passes on nine targets for 49 yards, averaging 16.3 yards per game.
Powered by Dataskrive