The Buffalo Bills (0-0) are less than a touchdown favorite (-6.5) on Sunday, September 12, 2021 against the Pittsburgh Steelers (0-0). The game has a point total set at 49.
Bills vs Steelers predictions
|Bills (-6.5)||Over (49)||Bills 30 Steelers 21|
Bills vs Steelers head-to-head
Pittsburgh has an edge against Buffalo over the past five meetings between these two teams, recording a 3-2 record in those games. The Bills have a 1-0 record against the spread in those games against the Steelers, with the two squads not outpacing the total once. Pittsburgh has had the upper hand scoring in those five matchups, recording 94 points while Buffalo notched 89.
Bills vs Steelers betting odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite spread odds||Underdog spread odds||Total||Over total odds||Under total odds|
18+ only. New customers only. Min deposit £5. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. Place 5 x €10 bets to get a €20 free bet . Repeat 5 times to get €100 in free bets. New customer offer. Place 5 x €10 or more bets to receive €20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum €100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. New customers only. First single & e/w bet only. Odds of 1/1 or greater. 2 x £10 bet tokens. Free bet stakes not included in returns. Free bets exclude virtuals. Free bets are non withdrawable. No free bet expiry. Eligibility restrictions and further T&Cs apply. Begambleaware.org
Bills vs Steelers betting insights
- Buffalo was 11-5-0 against the spread last year.
- The Bills had two wins ATS (2-2) as a 6.5-point favorite or more last year.
- Buffalo had 11 of its 16 games hit the over last year.
- The Bills scored 31.3 points per game last year, 11.8 more than the Steelers gave up per outing (19.5).
- Buffalo was 11-4 against the spread and 13-2 overall last season when the team recorded over 19.5 points.
- The Bills averaged 396.4 yards per game last year, 90.6 more yards than the 305.8 the Steelers allowed per outing.
- In games that Buffalo piled up more than 305.8 yards last season, the team was 11-6 against the spread and 14-3 overall.
- Pittsburgh had 10 wins in 16 games against the spread last year.
- The Steelers covered every time (1-0) as underdogs of 6.5 points or more last year.
- Pittsburgh had eight of its 16 games hit the over last season.
- The Steelers averaged just 2.6 more points per game (26) than the Bills gave up (23.4) last season.
- When Pittsburgh put up more than 23.4 points last season, it was 9-3 against the spread and 11-1 overall.
- The Steelers racked up just 17.9 fewer yards per game (334.6) than the Bills gave up per outing (352.5) last year.
- Pittsburgh was 7-3 against the spread and 8-2 overall when the team totaled more than 352.5 yards last season.
|246.6||Pass yards against||218.4|
|119.6||Rush yards against||111.4|
Player betting tips
Bills top players
- Josh Allen collected 4,544 passing yards (284 yards per game) with a 69.2% completion percentage last year (396-of-572), while throwing 37 touchdowns and 10 interceptions. He also added 421 rushing yards on 102 carries with eight touchdowns, averaging 26.3 yards per game.
- Devin Singletary took 156 carries for 687 rushing yards a season ago (42.9 yards per game) while scoring two touchdowns. He also caught 38 passes for 269 yards (16.8 receiving yards per game).
- Last year, Zack Moss ran for 481 yards on 112 carries (30.1 ypg), with four rushing touchdowns.
- Last season, Stefon Diggs grabbed 127 passes (on 166 targets) for 1,535 yards (95.9 yards per game) while scoring eight touchdowns.
- Cole Beasley also tacked on 967 yards on 82 grabs and four touchdowns. He was targeted 107 times and averaged 60.4 receiving yards per game last year.
- Last year Emmanuel Sanders caught 61 passes on 82 targets for 726 yards and five touchdowns, averaging 45.4 receiving yards per game.
- Efe Obada put together an impressive stat line of 5.5 sacks, six TFL and 26 tackles last year.
- Tremaine Edmunds’ 2020 campaign saw him total 161 tackles, 6.5 TFL, and two sacks.
- Tre’Davious White picked off three passes and tacked on 70 tackles, four TFL, 1.5 sacks, and 11 passes defended last season.
Steelers top players
- Last year Ben Roethlisberger totaled 3,803 passing yards (237.7 yards per game) while going 399-for-608 (65.6% completion percentage) and throwing 33 touchdowns and 10 interceptions.
- Benny Snell Jr. took 111 attempts for 368 rushing yards a season ago (23 yards per game) while scoring four touchdowns.
- Last year Anthony McFarland Jr. ran for 113 yards on 33 carries (7.1 ypg).
- Last season Diontae Johnson hauled in 88 passes (on 144 targets) for 923 yards (57.7 yards per game) and scored seven touchdowns.
- Chase Claypool also added 873 yards on 62 catches and nine touchdowns. He was targeted 109 times and averaged 54.6 receiving yards per game last year.
- Last season JuJu Smith-Schuster caught 97 passes on 128 targets for 831 yards and nine touchdowns, averaging 51.9 receiving yards per game.
- T.J. Watt showed out with an impressive stat line of 15 sacks, 26 TFL, 63 tackles, and one interception.
- Joe Schobert’s 2020 campaign saw him total 198 tackles, 10 TFL, 2.5 sacks, and three interceptions.
- Minkah Fitzpatrick picked off four passes and tacked on 98 tackles, one TFL, and 11 passes defended last season.
Powered by Dataskrive