Oddsmakers project the Carolina Panthers (5-8) to see their three-game losing streak continue, as they are 10.5-point underdogs in a matchup with the Buffalo Bills (7-6) on Sunday, December 19, 2021 at Highmark Stadium. The total for this matchup has been set at 43.5 points.
Bills vs Panthers predictions
|Bills (-10.5)||Over (43.5)||Bills 30 Panthers 14|
Last three results
Bills recent betting insights
- Buffalo has one win against the spread, and is 1-2 overall, over its last three games.
- Buffalo has hit the over once in its past three contests.
- The Bills have averaged a total of 45.8 combined points over their last three games, 2.3 greater than this matchup’s over/under of 43.5.
Panthers recent betting insights
- Carolina has no wins against the spread and is 0-3 overall over its past three contests.
- In its past three contests, Carolina has hit the over.
- The Panthers and their opponents have combined to score an average of 41.7 combined points over their last three games, 1.8 less than the 43.5 over/under in this matchup.
Bills vs Panthers head-to-head
In the last five meetings between these two squads, Buffalo has a 3-2 advantage over Carolina. Buffalo totaled 81 points in those five outings compared to Carolina’s 78.
Bills vs Panthers betting odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite spread odds||Underdog spread odds||Total||Over total odds||Under total odds|
18+ only. New customers only. Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply.
18+ only. Place 5 x €10 bets to get a €20 free bet . Repeat 5 times to get €100 in free bets. New customer offer. Place 5 x €10 or more bets to receive €20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum €100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. New customers using Promo code H30 only, Min £10/€10 stake, min odds 1/2, free bets paid as 2 x £15/€15, free bets credited after settlement of first qualifying bet, free bets will expire 30 days after the qualifying bet is placed, payment method/player/country restrictions apply. Full terms apply. BeGambleAware.
Bills vs Panthers betting insights
- Buffalo has put together a record of 8-6-1 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 10.5-point favorites or more, the Bills have an ATS record of 2-1-1.
- This season, Buffalo’s games have hit the over six times out of 15 chances.
- The Bills average 27.9 points per game, 6.2 more than the Panthers surrender per matchup (21.7).
- When Buffalo puts up more than 21.7 points, it is 8-2-1 against the spread and 7-2 overall.
- The Bills average 89.9 more yards per game (382.9) than the Panthers give up per matchup (293.0).
- In games that Buffalo totals over 293.0 yards, the team is 8-5-1 against the spread and 7-5 overall.
- Carolina has covered the spread five times in 13 games with a set spread.
- Carolina games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under six times this year.
- This season the Panthers average just 2.2 more points per game (19.8) than the Bills allow (17.6).
- When Carolina puts up more than 17.6 points, it is 5-5 against the spread and 5-5 overall.
- The Panthers rack up 310.6 yards per game, 21.7 more yards than the 288.9 the Bills allow.
- In games that Carolina totals more than 288.9 yards, the team is 5-4 against the spread and 5-4 overall.
|189.4||Pass yards against||197.6|
|109.4||Rush yards against||115.3|
How to live stream Bills vs Panthers online
Bet365* are streaming a selection of games during the NFL 2021 season live for account holders. Those interested in watching NFL games live online can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Register’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘Live’ option at the top of the homepage and select your desired event with a play symbol next to it.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of publication.
CLICK HERE to claim. 18+ only. New customers using Promo code H30 only. Min £10/€10 stake, min odds 1/2, free bets paid as 2 x £15/€15, free bets credited after settlement of first qualifying bet, free bets will expire 30 days after the qualifying bet is placed, payment method/player/country restrictions apply. Full terms apply. BeGambleAware.
Player betting tips
Bills top players
- This year Josh Allen has collected 3,524 passing yards (271.1 yards per game) while completing 65.8% of his passes, with 28 touchdowns and 11 interceptions. He’s also tops on his team with 531 yards on the ground on 87 attempts (plus four scores), averaging 40.8 yards per game.
- Allen has had a passing touchdown in 12 of 13 games this season, with multiple passing TDs in 10 of them.
- Devin Singletary has churned out a team-high 547 rushing yards (42.1 per game) and two scores.
- Singletary has rushed for a touchdown in two games this season, but did not score more than one in either game.
- Stefon Diggs has 78 catches (121 targets) and paces his team with 972 receiving yards (74.8 ypg) and seven touchdowns.
- Diggs has had a receiving touchdown in six of 13 games this year, and multiple receiving TDs once.
|Name||Pass Yds||Pass TDs||Rush Yds||Rush TDs||Rec Yds||Rec TDs|
|Josh Allen||265.5 (-117)||2.5 (+108)||35.5 (-115)||–||–||–|
|Devin Singletary||–||–||47.5 (-119)||–||14.5 (-107)||–|
|Stefon Diggs||–||–||–||–||80.5 (-112)||–|
Panthers top players
- This season Cam Newton has put up 467 passing yards (116.8 per game) while going 44-for-75 (58.7%) and throwing for three touchdowns with three interceptions. He has added a team-high 112 rushing yards on 26 carries with four touchdowns.
- Chuba Hubbard has taken 132 attempts for a team-leading 460 rushing yards (35.4 per game) while scoring four touchdowns.
- D.J. Moore has been targeted 122 times and has 72 catches, leading his team with 938 yards (72.2 per game) while hauling in four touchdowns.
- Robby Anderson has been targeted 81 times, and contributed with 372 yards (on 36 catches) and four touchdowns.
- Brandon Zylstra has caught 16 passes on 19 targets for 233 yards and one touchdown, averaging 23.3 yards per game.
|Name||Pass Yds||Pass TDs||Rush Yds||Rush TDs||Rec Yds||Rec TDs|
|Cam Newton||170.5 (-117)||1.5 (+118)||35.5 (-119)||–||–||–|
|Chuba Hubbard||–||–||46.5 (-109)||–||12.5 (-111)||–|
|D.J. Moore||–||–||2.5 (-115)||–||64.5 (-119)||–|
Powered by Data Skrive