Oddsmakers give the Buffalo Bills (0-1) the edge when they visit the Miami Dolphins (1-0) on Sunday, September 19, 2021 in a matchup between AFC East rivals at Hard Rock Stadium. Buffalo is favored by 3.5 points. The over/under is 48.5 for the outing.
Bills vs Dolphins predictions
|Dolphins (+3.5)||Under (48.5)||Dolphins 24 Bills 12|
Bills vs Dolphins head-to-head
Buffalo holds a 5-0 advantage over Miami in the last five matchups between these two squads. The Bills and Dolphins are tied 1-1 against the spread in those games while going over the point total both times. Buffalo outscored Miami 197-112 in those five head-to-head matchups.
Bills vs Dolphins betting odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite spread odds||Underdog spread odds||Total||Over total odds||Under total odds|
18+ only • Max Bet £5 • £10 deposit using promo code • Free bets are granted within 72 hours and expires after 7 days • Free bet stakes not included in returns • Deposit balance is available for withdrawal at any time. withdrawal restrictions & full T&C’s apply • BeGambleAware •
18+ only. New customers only. Min deposit £5. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. Place 5 x €10 bets to get a €20 free bet . Repeat 5 times to get €100 in free bets. New customer offer. Place 5 x €10 or more bets to receive €20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum €100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. New customers only. First single & e/w bet only. Odds of 1/1 or greater. 2 x £10 bet tokens. Free bet stakes not included in returns. Free bets exclude virtuals. Free bets are non withdrawable. No free bet expiry. Eligibility restrictions and further T&Cs apply. Begambleaware.org
Bills vs Dolphins betting insights
- Buffalo’s record against the spread last season was 11-5-0.
- Against the spread, as 3.5-point favorites or more, the Bills went 5-4 last season.
- Out of 16 Buffalo games last year, 11 went over the total.
- Last year, the Bills put up 10.2 more points per game (31.3) than the Dolphins allowed (21.1).
- Buffalo was 11-4 against the spread and 13-2 overall in games when it recorded more than 21.1 points last season.
- The Bills racked up 28.5 more yards per game (396.4) than the Dolphins gave up per outing (367.9) last season.
- Buffalo was 8-4 against the spread and 10-2 overall when the team picked up more than 367.9 yards last season.
- Miami was 11-5-0 against the spread last season.
- Against the spread, as underdogs of 3.5 points or greater, the Dolphins went 5-2 last year.
- There were seven Miami games (out of 16) that hit the over last year.
- Last year the Dolphins scored just 1.9 more points per game (25.3) than the Bills allowed (23.4).
- When Miami put up more than 23.4 points last year, it was 8-2 against the spread and 7-3 overall.
- The Dolphins racked up just 13.5 fewer yards per game (339.0) than the Bills allowed (352.5) per matchup last year.
- When Miami totaled more than 352.5 yards last year, the team was 5-3 against the spread and 4-4 overall.
|246.6||Pass yards against||273.3|
|119.6||Rush yards against||116.4|
How to live stream Bills vs Dolphins NFL online:
Bet365* are streaming a selection of games during the NFL 2021 season live for account holders. Those interested in watching NFL games live online can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Register’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘Live’ option at the top of the homepage and select your desired event with a play symbol next to it.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of publication.
CLICK HERE to claim 888 Sport’s new customer offer • 18+ only • Min deposit £/€/$10 • A qualifying bet is a ‘real money’ stake of at least £/€/$10 • Min odds 1/2 (1.50) • Free Bets are credited upon qualifying bet settlement and expire after 7 days • Free Bet stakes are not included in returns • Casino Bonus must be claimed within 7 days, wins are capped at £/€/$500 • To withdraw bonus/related wins, you must wager the bonus amount up to 40 times its value within 14 days • Casino Bonus expires after 60 days • Casino Bonus can be used on selected games in casino only • Restrictions apply to withdrawals, payment methods & countries & full T&Cs apply • BeGambleAware •
Player betting tips
Bills top players
- Josh Allen racked up 4,544 passing yards (284.0 yards per game) with a 69.2% completion percentage last year (396-of-572), while throwing 37 touchdowns and 10 interceptions. He also tacked on 421 rushing yards on 102 carries with eight touchdowns, averaging 26.3 yards per game.
- Devin Singletary took 156 attempts for 687 rushing yards a season ago (42.9 yards per game) while scoring two touchdowns. He also caught 38 passes for 269 yards (16.8 receiving yards per game).
- Last year, Zack Moss ran for 481 yards on 112 carries (30.1 ypg), with four rushing touchdowns.
- Last season, Stefon Diggs reeled in 127 passes (on 166 targets) for 1,535 yards (95.9 yards per game) while scoring eight touchdowns.
- Cole Beasley contributed with 82 catches for 967 yards and four touchdowns last year. He was targeted 107 times and put up 60.4 receiving yards per game.
- Emmanuel Sanders caught 61 passes on 82 targets for 726 yards and five touchdowns, averaging 45.4 yards per game last season.
- Last season, Efe Obada racked up 5.5 sacks, 6.0 TFL and 26 tackles.
- In last year’s campaign, Tremaine Edmunds collected 161 tackles, 6.5 TFL, and 2.0 sacks.
- Last season, Tre’Davious White grabbed three interceptions and added 70 tackles, 4.0 TFL, 1.5 sacks, and 11 passes defended.
Dolphins top players
- Tua Tagovailoa threw for 1,814 yards while completing 64.1% of his passes (186-of-290), with 11 touchdowns and five interceptions last year (113.4 yards per game).
- Myles Gaskin ran for 584 yards on 142 attempts (48.7 yards per game) while scoring three touchdowns a season ago. He also averaged 32.3 receiving yards per game, grabbing 41 passes for 388 yards and two touchdowns.
- Malcolm Brown amassed 419 rushing yards on 101 carries (26.2 yards per game), with five touchdowns on the ground last season.
- Last season Will Fuller V was targeted 75 times and notched 53 catches for 879 yards (79.9 ypg) and scored eight touchdowns.
- DeVante Parker also chipped in with 793 yards on 63 catches and four touchdowns. He was targeted 103 times and put up 49.6 receiving yards per game last year.
- Mike Gesicki caught 53 passes on 85 targets for 703 yards and six touchdowns last year, averaging 43.9 yards per game.
- Last season Emmanuel Ogbah collected 9.0 sacks, 10.5 TFL and 59 tackles.
- Jerome Baker’s 2020 campaign saw him total 154 tackles, 8.0 TFL, and 7.0 sacks.
- Xavien Howard intercepted 10 passes and tacked on 62 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and 20 passes defended last season.
Powered by Dataskrive