Oddsmakers expect a tight game when the Cincinnati Bengals (5-4) play the Las Vegas Raiders (5-4) as just 1.5-point favorites on Sunday, November 21, 2021. The over/under for the game is set at 49.5.
Bengals vs Raiders predictions
|Bengals (-1.5)||Under (49.5)||Bengals 26 Raiders 23|
Last three results
Bengals recent betting insights
- Cincinnati has one win against the spread, and is 1-2 overall, over its past three games.
- Cincinnati’s past three games have hit the over.
- The Bengals have averaged a total of 45.8 combined points in their last three games, 3.7 less than this matchup’s over/under of 49.5.
Raiders recent betting insights
- Las Vegas has one win against the spread, and is 1-2 overall, over its past three contests.
- Las Vegas has hit the over twice in its past three games.
- The Raiders total over the last three games is 0.5 points greater than the 49.5 over/under listed for this matchup.
Bengals vs Raiders head-to-head
Cincinnati holds an edge against Las Vegas in the past five meetings between these two teams, recording a 3-2 record in those games. Cincinnati outscored Las Vegas 64-26 in those five head-to-head matchups.
Bengals vs Raiders betting odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite spread odds||Underdog spread odds||Total||Over total odds||Under total odds|
18+ only. New customers only. Min deposit £5. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. Place 5 x €10 bets to get a €20 free bet . Repeat 5 times to get €100 in free bets. New customer offer. Place 5 x €10 or more bets to receive €20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum €100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. New customers using Promo code H30 only, Min £10/€10 stake, min odds 1/2, free bets paid as 2 x £15/€15, free bets credited after settlement of first qualifying bet, free bets will expire 30 days after the qualifying bet is placed, payment method/player/country restrictions apply. Full terms apply. BeGambleAware.
Bengals vs Raiders betting insights
- Cincinnati is 4-5-0 against the spread this season.
- The Bengals have an ATS record of 1-3 when playing as at least 1.5-point favorites.
- Games involving Cincinnati have hit the over four times this season.
- The Bengals score just 0.6 more points per game (26.2) than the Raiders allow (25.6).
- Cincinnati is 3-1 against the spread and 3-1 overall in games when it records more than 25.6 points.
- The Bengals average only 1.3 more yards per game (361.4) than the Raiders give up per outing (360.1).
- In games that Cincinnati churns out more than 360.1 yards, the team is 3-2 against the spread and 4-1 overall.
- Las Vegas has compiled a 4-5-0 record against the spread this year.
- In games this year when an underdog by 1.5 points or more, the Raiders have gone 3-2 against the spread.
- This season, Las Vegas’ games have hit the over five times.
- The Raiders put up 23.3 points per game, comparable to the 22.6 the Bengals allow.
- Las Vegas is 4-1 against the spread and 5-0 overall when the team records more than 22.6 points.
- The Raiders rack up 22.7 more yards per game (383.9) than the Bengals give up per contest (361.2).
- In games that Las Vegas churns out over 361.2 yards, the team is 4-2 against the spread and 5-1 overall.
|275.8||Pass yards against||243.1|
|100.9||Rush yards against||129.1|
How to live stream Bengals vs Raiders online
Bet365* are streaming a selection of games during the NFL 2021 season live for account holders. Those interested in watching NFL games live online can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Register’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘Live’ option at the top of the homepage and select your desired event with a play symbol next to it.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of publication.
CLICK HERE to claim. 18+ only. New customers using Promo code H30 only. Min £10/€10 stake, min odds 1/2, free bets paid as 2 x £15/€15, free bets credited after settlement of first qualifying bet, free bets will expire 30 days after the qualifying bet is placed, payment method/player/country restrictions apply. Full terms apply. BeGambleAware.
Player betting tips
Bengals top players
- Joe Burrow has put up 2,497 passing yards (277.4 per game) with a 68.2% completion percentage (195-for-286) while registering 20 touchdowns and 11 interceptions.
- In eight of nine games this season, Burrow has thrown a touchdown pass, and eight of those games included multiple TD passes.
- Joe Mixon has racked up a team-high 636 rushing yards (70.7 per game) and seven scores. He has added 22 receptions for 194 yards and two TDs.
- Mixon has had at least one trip to the end zone as a runner in six games this season, with multiple rushing TDs once.
- Ja’Marr Chase has 44 catches (on 73 targets) and leads the team with 835 receiving yards (92.8 per game) while hauling in seven touchdowns.
- Chase has had a touchdown catch in six games this season, out of nine games played, but has had multiple TD receptions only once.
|Name||Pass Yds||Pass TDs||Rush Yds||Rush TDs||Rec Yds||Rec TDs|
|Joe Burrow||271.5 (-115)||2.5 (+113)||10.5 (-120)||–||–||–|
|Joe Mixon||–||–||71.5 (-113)||–||21.5 (-118)||–|
|Ja’Marr Chase||–||–||2.5 (+106)||–||82.5 (-112)||–|
Raiders top players
- Derek Carr has passed for 2,826 yards (235-of-347), with 15 touchdowns and eight interceptions (314.0 yards per game).
- Josh Jacobs has run for a team-leading 296 yards on 80 attempts (32.9 yards per game) while scoring five touchdowns. He also averages 16.6 receiving yards per game, grabbing 23 passes for 149 yards.
- Kenyan Drake has rushed for 206 yards on 50 carries (22.9 yards per game), with two touchdowns on the ground. He also has 26 catches for 272 yards and one touchdown.
- Hunter Renfrow has been targeted 69 times and has 52 catches, leading his team with 494 yards (54.9 per game) while hauling in four touchdowns.
- Darren Waller has also chipped in with 44 catches for 494 yards and two touchdowns this season. He has been targeted 71 times, and averages 54.9 receiving yards.
- Bryan Edwards has totaled 434 yards on 21 receptions with two touchdowns, averaging 48.2 yards per game.
|Name||Pass Yds||Pass TDs||Rush Yds||Rush TDs||Rec Yds||Rec TDs|
|Derek Carr||292.5 (-113)||–||8.5 (-120)||–||–||–|
|Josh Jacobs||–||–||55.5 (-117)||–||17.5 (-122)||–|
|Hunter Renfrow||–||–||–||–||62.5 (-111)||–|
Powered by Data Skrive