The Detroit Lions (0-5) will fight to halt their five-game losing streak as they are 3.5-point underdogs against the Cincinnati Bengals (3-2) on Sunday, October 17, 2021 at Ford Field. The over/under is set at 48 points for the contest.
Bengals vs Lions predictions
|Lions (+3.5)||Under (48)||Bengals 24 Lions 21|
Last 3 results
Bengals Recent Betting Insights
- Over its last three games, Cincinnati has one win against the spread, and is 2-1 overall.
- Cincinnati’s past three games have not hit the over.
- The Bengals average total over the last three games is 2.0 points fewer than the 48 over/under listed for this matchup.
Lions recent betting insights
- Over its last three games, Detroit has two wins against the spread, and is 0-3 overall.
- Detroit has not hit the over in its past three contests.
- The Lions have averaged a total of 47.5 combined points in their last three games, 0.5 fewer than this matchup’s over/under of 48.
Bengals vs Lions head-to-head
In the last five matchups between these two teams, Cincinnati has a 5-0 advantage over Detroit. Cincinnati scored 148 points in those five matchups compared to Detroit’s 98.
Bengals vs Lions betting odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite spread odds||Underdog spread odds||Total||Over total odds||Under total odds|
18+ only • Max Bet £5 • £10 deposit using promo code • Free bets are granted within 72 hours and expires after 7 days • Free bet stakes not included in returns • Deposit balance is available for withdrawal at any time. withdrawal restrictions & full T&C’s apply • BeGambleAware •
18+ only. New customers only. Min deposit £5. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. Place 5 x €10 bets to get a €20 free bet . Repeat 5 times to get €100 in free bets. New customer offer. Place 5 x €10 or more bets to receive €20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum €100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. New customers only. First single & e/w bet only. Odds of 1/1 or greater. 2 x £10 bet tokens. Free bet stakes not included in returns. Free bets exclude virtuals. Free bets are non withdrawable. No free bet expiry. Eligibility restrictions and further T&Cs apply. Begambleaware.org
Bengals vs Lions betting insights
- Cincinnati has covered the spread in a game two times this season (2-3-0).
- The Bengals have not covered the spread (0-1) when playing as at least 3.5-point favorites.
- This season, Cincinnati’s games have hit the over once.
- The Bengals average 4.8 fewer points per game (22.8) than the Lions give up (27.6).
- The Bengals rack up 48.0 fewer yards per game (333.8), than the Lions give up per contest (381.8).
- Detroit has put together a 3-2-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they were an underdog in by 3.5 points or more so far this season, the Lions went 3-1 against the spread.
- Games involving Detroit have hit the over twice this year.
- The Lions average just 0.4 fewer points per game (19.6) than the Bengals give up (20.0).
- The Lions collect just 12.6 fewer yards per game (339.0) than the Bengals give up per outing (351.6).
|268.8||Pass yards against||269.0|
|101.4||Rush yards against||130.2|
How to live stream Bengals vs Lions online
Bet365* are streaming a selection of games during the NFL 2021 season live for account holders. Those interested in watching NFL games live online can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Register’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘Live’ option at the top of the homepage and select your desired event with a play symbol next to it.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of publication.
CLICK HERE to claim 888 Sport’s new customer offer • 18+ only • Min deposit £/€/$10 • A qualifying bet is a ‘real money’ stake of at least £/€/$10 • Min odds 1/2 (1.50) • Free Bets are credited upon qualifying bet settlement and expire after 7 days • Free Bet stakes are not included in returns • Casino Bonus must be claimed within 7 days, wins are capped at £/€/$500 • To withdraw bonus/related wins, you must wager the bonus amount up to 40 times its value within 14 days • Casino Bonus expires after 60 days • Casino Bonus can be used on selected games in casino only • Restrictions apply to withdrawals, payment methods & countries & full T&Cs apply • BeGambleAware •
Player betting tips
Bengals top players
- This season Joe Burrow has collected 1,269 yards through the air (253.8 yards per game) while completing 71.7% of his passes, with 11 touchdowns and six interceptions.
- Burrow has had a passing touchdown in all five games this season, and multiple passing TDs each time.
- Joe Mixon has rushed for a team-high 386 yards (77.2 per game) and picked up three touchdowns.
- Mixon has run for a touchdown in three games this season, but has not scored more than one in a single game.
- Ja’Marr Chase has 23 receptions for a team-high 456 yards (91.2 per game) and five touchdowns.
- Chase has had a touchdown catch in four games this year, out of five games played, but has had multiple TD receptions only once.
Lions top players
- Jared Goff has 1,303 passing yards (260.6 per game) and a 66.8% completion percentage, throwing seven touchdown passes and three interceptions. He also has 72 rushing yards on 11 carries, averaging 14.4 yards per game.
- Jamaal Williams has taken 55 attempts for a team-leading 244 rushing yards (48.8 per game) while scoring two touchdowns. He’s also caught 15 passes for 101 yards (20.2 receiving yards per game).
- D’Andre Swift has put up 190 rushing yards on 52 carries (38.0 yards per game), with two touchdowns on the ground. He also has 29 catches for 252 yards (a team high) and one touchdown.
- T.J. Hockenson’s stat line this year reveals 24 catches for 237 yards and two touchdowns. He puts up 47.4 receiving yards per game.
- Quintez Cephus has caught 15 passes on 22 targets for 204 yards and two touchdowns.
Powered by Dataskrive