The Cincinnati Bengals (7-4) are less than a touchdown favorite (-3.5) on Sunday, December 5, 2021 against the Los Angeles Chargers (6-5). An over/under of 50.5 is set for the game.
Bengals vs Chargers predictions
|Bengals (-3.5)||Under (50.5)||Bengals 28 Chargers 22|
Last three results
Bengals recent betting insights
- Cincinnati has two wins against the spread, and is 2-1 overall, in its last three contests.
- In its past three games, Cincinnati has hit the over twice.
- The Bengals and their opponents have combined to score an average of 47.3 points over their last three games, 3.2 less than the 50.5 over/under in this matchup.
Chargers recent betting insights
- Los Angeles has not covered the spread and is 1-2 overall in its last three games.
- In its past three contests, Los Angeles has hit the over once.
- The Chargers total over the last three games is 1.2 points fewer than the 50.5 over/under given for this matchup.
Bengals vs Chargers head-to-head
In the past five meetings between these two teams, Los Angeles has the edge with a 3-2 record over Cincinnati. The Chargers are 1-0 against the spread in those games against the Bengals while the two teams haven’t managed to go over the point total. Los Angeles has had the scoring advantage in those five matchups, recording 88 points while Cincinnati notched 68.
Bengals vs Chargers betting odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite spread odds||Underdog spread odds||Total||Over total odds||Under total odds|
18+ only. New customers only. Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply.
18+ only. Place 5 x €10 bets to get a €20 free bet . Repeat 5 times to get €100 in free bets. New customer offer. Place 5 x €10 or more bets to receive €20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum €100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. New customers using Promo code H30 only, Min £10/€10 stake, min odds 1/2, free bets paid as 2 x £15/€15, free bets credited after settlement of first qualifying bet, free bets will expire 30 days after the qualifying bet is placed, payment method/player/country restrictions apply. Full terms apply. BeGambleAware.
Bengals vs Chargers betting insights
- Cincinnati has gone 6-5-0 against the spread this season.
- The Bengals are 2-2 ATS when playing as at least 3.5-point favorites.
- Games involving Cincinnati have hit the over five times this season.
- This year, the Bengals score just 1.5 more points per game (28.1) than the Chargers give up (26.6).
- Cincinnati is 5-1 against the spread and 5-1 overall in games when it records more than 26.6 points.
- The Bengals average only 5.3 more yards per game (355.5), than the Chargers allow per matchup (350.2).
- In games that Cincinnati amasses more than 350.2 yards, the team is 4-2 against the spread and 5-1 overall.
- Los Angeles is 5-6-0 against the spread this year.
- The Chargers have a perfect 1-0 ATS record when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- Los Angeles’ games have gone over the total four times this year.
- The Chargers put up 24.8 points per game, 4.3 more than the Bengals give up (20.5).
- When Los Angeles scores more than 20.5 points, it is 4-2 against the spread and 5-1 overall.
- The Chargers average 383.8 yards per game, 35.6 more yards than the 348.2 the Bengals allow.
- In games that Los Angeles piles up more than 348.2 yards, the team is 5-4 against the spread and 6-3 overall.
|269.1||Pass yards against||218.3|
|93.7||Rush yards against||145.3|
How to live stream Bengals vs Chargers online
Bet365* are streaming a selection of games during the NFL 2021 season live for account holders. Those interested in watching NFL games live online can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Register’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘Live’ option at the top of the homepage and select your desired event with a play symbol next to it.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of publication.
CLICK HERE to claim. 18+ only. New customers using Promo code H30 only. Min £10/€10 stake, min odds 1/2, free bets paid as 2 x £15/€15, free bets credited after settlement of first qualifying bet, free bets will expire 30 days after the qualifying bet is placed, payment method/player/country restrictions apply. Full terms apply. BeGambleAware.
Player betting tips
Bengals top players
- Joe Burrow has thrown for 2,835 yards while connecting on 69.3% of his passes (235-for-339), with 22 touchdowns and 12 interceptions (257.7 yards per game).
- Burrow has thrown for a touchdown 10 times this season in 11 games played, including multiple TD passes eight times.
- Joe Mixon has taken 208 carries for a team-leading 924 rushing yards (84.0 YPG) and 11 touchdowns. He’s also caught 26 passes for 192 yards with two touchdowns through the air.
- In eight games this season, Mixon has run for at least one touchdown, including three games with multiple rushing TDs.
- Ja’Marr Chase has been targeted 82 times and has 50 catches, leading his team with 906 yards (82.4 ypg) while hauling in eight touchdowns.
- Chase has had a touchdown catch in seven games this season, out of 11 games played, but has had multiple TD receptions only once.
|Name||Pass Yds||Pass TDs||Rush Yds||Rush TDs||Rec Yds||Rec TDs|
|Joe Burrow||261.5 (-117)||2.5 (+102)||11.5 (-113)||–||–||–|
|Joe Mixon||–||–||88.5 (-110)||–||18.5 (-115)||–|
|Ja’Marr Chase||–||–||1.5 (+105)||–||74.5 (-119)||–|
Chargers top players
- This year Justin Herbert has recorded 3,230 passing yards (293.6 per game) while going 289-for-438 (66%) and throwing for 24 touchdowns with 10 interceptions. He has tacked on a team-high 243 rushing yards on 43 carries with two touchdowns.
- Austin Ekeler has rushed for a team-leading 604 yards on 135 carries (54.9 yards per game) while scoring seven touchdowns. He also averages 43.0 receiving yards per game, grabbing 51 passes for a team-high 473 yards and seven touchdowns.
- Keenan Allen has reeled in 81 passes for a team best 895 yards and two touchdowns. He has been targeted 116 times, and averages 81.4 yards per game.
- Mike Williams has hauled in 50 catches for 744 yards (67.6 per game) and seven touchdowns.
|Name||Pass Yds||Pass TDs||Rush Yds||Rush TDs||Rec Yds||Rec TDs|
|Justin Herbert||284.5 (-113)||2.5 (+113)||20.5 (-108)||–||–||–|
|Austin Ekeler||–||–||56.5 (-116)||–||40.5 (-119)||–|
|Keenan Allen||–||–||–||–||79.5 (-117)||–|
Powered by Data Skrive